• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

barelyhere

Apr 9, 2023
If you know any ways please let me know

Reactions: Deathisbetter and Chronicoverwhelm
N

NambaSutra

Student
Mar 25, 2023
A doctor / anesthesiologist could do it, but good luck finding one who will.

• Love
Reactions: StolenLife and barelyhere
unnormal9

unnormal9

SOLDIER T.
Apr 12, 2023
Yeah, it's called K.O.
There things that will put you in an induced coma.

• Love
Reactions: barelyhere
Hid124

Hid124

May 9, 2023
If you put yourself in a coma you'll end up just kys and what's the point of putting yourself in a coma you shouldn't do that it would just lead you having a more fucked up life and you waking up maybe with something wrong with your body try to just help yourself for this month and try as hard as you can to not kys but that's your choice

• Love
unnormal9

unnormal9

SOLDIER T.
Apr 12, 2023
Why you want to do this ?

You will affect other people life by being like this
First, let me ask,
OP, do you have anyone in your life who would be affected?
And second,
it's their choice.
Watch it.
And they have their reasons and it's their choice. Simple. Don't go trying to question it like some Scooby-Doo mystery.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Bigsmoke777, BookPostponed, zeldalover and 6 others
Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
I agree 110%. , please don't try to talk/ question OP on this. It's Their choice, end of story. If OP wants to share more on the subject , let them decide in their time. Not yours.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 31858, unnormal9 and barelyhere
B

barelyhere

Apr 9, 2023
Why you want to do this ?

You will affect other people life by being like this
Figured it would hurt them less than killing myself
If you put yourself in a coma you'll end up just kys and what's the point of putting yourself in a coma you shouldn't do that it would just lead you having a more fucked up life and you waking up maybe with something wrong with your body try to just help yourself for this month and try as hard as you can to not kys but that's your choice
Well I just don't want to hurt my family by dying

It might hurt left if it's just a coma but at least in a coma I can be away from my problems for a bit and it would be the closest to death I can get yk so when I most likely do end myself I'll have already felt what death is like
First, let me ask,
Well Ive lost someone from school to suicide and it hurt.
And when I attempted before that I was really close and people thought I had died so they were traumatised.

But I still want to die.
So I want to "experience" death to the closest it can be for a while so I can have a "break" from my issues which make me want to die then when I come back it won't be as bad for them as if I actually went and KMS.
Yeah, it's called K.O.
There things that will put you in an induced coma.
What's that? A gas or something?

Last edited:
Reactions: Vizzy
Hid124

Hid124

May 9, 2023
First, let me ask,
And second,
it's their choice.

Watch it.
And they have their reasons and it's their choice. Simple. Don't go trying to question it like some Scooby-Doo mystery.
What the fuck you just made me look like a prick didn't even that I said you'll end up accidentally kys when trying to put yourself in a coma

Reactions: barelyhere, Rumi and loopdaloop
Hid124

Hid124

May 9, 2023
Never told her to ctb I said to not i don't know why you just did that to make me seem like a cunt what you did was not good and putting a tiny bit of what I said to make me seem like I said something eles is disrespectful

Reactions: TapeMachine, barelyhere and loopdaloop
B

barelyhere

Apr 9, 2023
you'll end up accidentally kys when trying to put yourself in a coma
I guess
I mean I want to die anyway so it's not that big of a deal but I guess I was to try to make it just a coma and if it works great if it kills me I don't care

I just want to try to make it a coma so my family and friends won't have to greive

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34
Hid124

Hid124

May 9, 2023
I guess
I mean I want to die anyway so it's not that big of a deal but I guess I was to try to make it just a coma and if it works great if it kills me I don't care

I just want to try to make it a coma so my family and friends won't have to greive
I get what you mean and I apologise for not understanding I guessing that no one knows your suicidal and you know many people that care for you I think you shouldn't kys but get help from those who care for you(don't tell anyone that would freak out and start going crazy but someone you trust and will help with your struggles) thats all I got to say have a good day

S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
The challenge with even a medically induced coma is that it usually carries with it the risk of undesired systemic effects. Reckon on potential problems with your digestive organs, possible respiratory challenges, loss of muscle & possible future mobility issues, potential brain damage. And that is under medical supervision. If you are thinking of just obtaining some substance which will give you restful sleep for an indefinite time (I'm not sure how long you desire to be comatose) and then waking up in the same physical and mental health in which you went to sleep, I'd suggest you have a quick google of "Dangers of Induced Coma" or similar heading.
I can't suggest any substance you could just inject or self administer orally which would assist with what I believe you want, sorry.
And, of course, any medical team will be attempting to flush out your system and reawaken you. And, you will require a team for the routine of inserting a catheter for a urine bag, plus IV lines to ensure hydration and for other purposes.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: TapeMachine, barelyhere and Huntfish34
unnormal9

unnormal9

SOLDIER T.
Apr 12, 2023
What the fuck you just made me look like a prick didn't even that I said you'll end up accidentally kys when trying to put yourself in a coma
↓↓↓
I merely pointed it out.

Hid124

Hid124

May 9, 2023
↓↓↓

I merely pointed it out.
You put "just kys" which I never said I said you would accidentally kys when trying to put yourself on a coma I never told the person to kill themselves

Reactions: barelyhere and Rumi
B

barelyhere

Apr 9, 2023
The challenge with even a medically induced coma is that it usually carries with it the risk of undesired systemic effects. Reckon on potential problems with your digestive organs, possible respiratory challenges, loss of muscle & possible future mobility issues, potential brain damage. And that is under medical supervision. If you are thinking of just obtaining some substance which will give you restful sleep for an indefinite time (I'm not sure how long you desire to be comatose) and then waking up in the same physical and mental health in which you went to sleep, I'd suggest you have a quick google of "Dangers of Induced Coma" or similar heading.
I can't suggest any substance you could just inject or self administer orally which would assist with what I believe you want, sorry.
And, of course, any medical team will be attempting to flush out your system and reawaken you. And, you will require a team for the routine of inserting a catheter for a urine bag, plus IV lines to ensure hydration and for other purposes.
I don't care too much about the physical consequences as I already self harm a lot and have physical and obviously mental issues.

I think maybe a coma would be like a break from the torture I'm going through daily.

I feel I can't kill myself right now because other people have or are attempting to so it's an extra burden if I do.

But also I don't want to have to wake up to this torture day in and day out.

I'm trying to get mental help but am too young for proper care. At least with the mental health centres around me. And I am being ignored. Maybe a coma is how I can be safest from myself you know because I'll be unable to kill myself for a while. And maybe if I do wake up they'll take me seriously.

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
I don't care too much about the physical consequences as I already self harm a lot and have physical and obviously mental issues.

I think maybe a coma would be like a break from the torture I'm going through daily.

I feel I can't kill myself right now because other people have or are attempting to so it's an extra burden if I do.

But also I don't want to have to wake up to this torture day in and day out.

I'm trying to get mental help but am too young for proper care. At least with the mental health centres around me. And I am being ignored. Maybe a coma is how I can be safest from myself you know because I'll be unable to kill myself for a while. And maybe if I do wake up they'll take me seriously.
As long as you realise that, when found, any medical intervention will be intended to rouse you. I do wish you well in your position, whatever action you decide to take.

Rumi

Rumi

Experienced
Mar 29, 2023
No way to do this safely, I'm afraid.

If you need to take a break from life for a while, there are ways to do that that aren't as dangerous as attempting to induce a coma.

A

AsAboveSoBelow

Apr 2, 2023
induced coma. i've been through that (clinically) for a major surgery, but that is in no way close to being dead, or a near death experience (which I have experienced also, due to some inadvertent incidences). Your brain would just produce different chemicals and you would go through some kind of psychedelic-ish or black-ish period of time. It was kinda nice and peaceful though, tbh.

there's also other ways to self-induce, which imho, if you don't have a proper purpose for, is kinda dumb, tbh. you'd still end up waking up having to deal with real life then. or in a worse off condition

if you'd like to take a break from life, and would like to try to work on things, perhaps try checking yourself into a hospital (voluntarily)? Or alternatively, in most developed countries, you'd be able to reach out to some services tailored to young people confidentially?

some countries/regions have better facilities/less wait time than the others, and it also depends on whether it's public or private (RIP if you're in the USA and don't have insurance)

azzy

azzy

hey!
Apr 17, 2023
yea but if you try you need be precise, most people who are in long term comas come out being vegetative depending on the circumstance and length in the coma.

unnormal9

unnormal9

SOLDIER T.
Apr 12, 2023
You put "just kys" which I never said I said you would accidentally kys when trying to put yourself on a coma I never told the person to kill themselves
Accidently never made an appearance.

• Hmph!
Reactions: barelyhere and Cathy Ames
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
A general anesthetic will do it, for a few hours. However, even if you can get your hands on the appropriate medications it's not a good idea to try to do it yourself. The difference between being generally anesthetized and being dead is quite narrow. That's why about 1 person in 10,000 does not come out of the anesthetic after an operation, and why hospitals use highly trained professionals to administer general anesthetics and to monitor patients who are under them. If you try to do it yourself, there is a substantial risk of getting it wrong and not waking up.

My experince of general anesthesia - from when I had an emergency operation for appendicitis - is that it is just a blank. I clearly rmember the injection, I clearly remember thinking (for what seemed like quite a long time) that it was having no effect at all, and the next thing I remember is a nurse talking to me as I was coming out of it. The period in between is a compete blank. I don't think there were any dreams. I didn't even "feel dead" - whatever that might mean. So my view is that there would not be a whole lot of point in putting yourself into any kind of coma, even if you could figure out a way to do it safely.

Reactions: letmegetout and barelyhere
Rumi

Rumi

Experienced
Mar 29, 2023
Reactions: TapeMachine, barelyhere and Cathy Ames
PurpleParadigm

PurpleParadigm

The glow is an illusion
Mar 22, 2023
This sounds like a bad idea. Coma comes with a plethora of other side effects and the methods may well induce permanent injuries which not only would hurt you but your lived ones as well.

I have been in/out of consciousness for a period of about a month. It was deeply unpleasant as you keep seeing weird shit. This stuff is highly unpleasant.

I would advise working out your feeling a bit better and I'm sure plenty of people would want to talk to you about this here. Just watch out as there are all sorts.

Certainly many posters on SS lost their SN recently during the deeply concerning wave of "wellness checks" and seemingly just trying to push others to harm or end themselves in any way as long as they do it. That's not what this site is for.

Reactions: TapeMachine and barelyhere
B

barelyhere

Apr 9, 2023
induced coma. i've been through that (clinically) for a major surgery, but that is in no way close to being dead, or a near death experience (which I have experienced also, due to some inadvertent incidences). Your brain would just produce different chemicals and you would go through some kind of psychedelic-ish or black-ish period of time. It was kinda nice and peaceful though, tbh.

there's also other ways to self-induce, which imho, if you don't have a proper purpose for, is kinda dumb, tbh. you'd still end up waking up having to deal with real life then. or in a worse off condition

if you'd like to take a break from life, and would like to try to work on things, perhaps try checking yourself into a hospital (voluntarily)? Or alternatively, in most developed countries, you'd be able to reach out to some services tailored to young people confidentially?

some countries/regions have better facilities/less wait time than the others, and it also depends on whether it's public or private (RIP if you're in the USA and don't have insurance)
I've been trying to get mental help
Hospital has been something I've wanted to try but I've been ignored because I'm young

Even when I've attempted suicide and I almost died after the physical doctors "saved" me I had one meeting with CAMHS (UK young peoples mental health professionals) and they undermined everything

They asked me if I felt safe to go home I said no and they sent me home anyway with no help

Apparently the ones for older people are better but I've got a while to go before I'm old enough for that
yea but if you try you need be precise, most people who are in long term comas come out being vegetative depending on the circumstance and length in the coma.
Honestly I think I'm imortal.

I've gotten so close to death but got saved last minute and have no effects from that.
This sounds like a bad idea. Coma comes with a plethora of other side effects and the methods may well induce permanent injuries which not only would hurt you but your lived ones as well.

I have been in/out of consciousness for a period of about a month. It was deeply unpleasant as you keep seeing weird shit. This stuff is highly unpleasant.

I would advise working out your feeling a bit better and I'm sure plenty of people would want to talk to you about this here. Just watch out as there are all sorts.

Certainly many posters on SS lost their SN recently during the deeply concerning wave of "wellness checks" and seemingly just trying to push others to harm or end themselves in any way as long as they do it. That's not what this site is for.
Suicide or a Coma are my only real options I've tried getting mental help just to be treated like trash because I'm young and CAMHS are rubbish

If the "professionals" doesn't even want to help me or think I'm a lost cause it's no point

Even after I was really close to death after a suicide attempt I was sent home literally a day after they "saved" me from my physical condition.

Last edited:
B

barelyhere

Apr 9, 2023
A general anesthetic will do it, for a few hours. However, even if you can get your hands on the appropriate medications it's not a good idea to try to do it yourself. The difference between being generally anesthetized and being dead is quite narrow. That's why about 1 person in 10,000 does not come out of the anesthetic after an operation, and why hospitals use highly trained professionals to administer general anesthetics and to monitor patients who are under them. If you try to do it yourself, there is a substantial risk of getting it wrong and not waking up.

My experince of general anesthesia - from when I had an emergency operation for appendicitis - is that it is just a blank. I clearly rmember the injection, I clearly remember thinking (for what seemed like quite a long time) that it was having no effect at all, and the next thing I remember is a nurse talking to me as I was coming out of it. The period in between is a compete blank. I don't think there were any dreams. I didn't even "feel dead" - whatever that might mean. So my view is that there would not be a whole lot of point in putting yourself into any kind of coma, even if you could figure out a way to do it safely.
I guess I don't really care if I do come out alive or not

I just don't want my family to be hurt

Or my friends since we've lost and almost lost other friends from suicide and I don't want to add to that but maybe if I just stayed "asleep" for a few months and I'll come out of it feeling like I've missed a lot of mental pain and feel like I've had a break from it
No way to do this safely, I'm afraid.

If you need to take a break from life for a while, there are ways to do that that aren't as dangerous as attempting to induce a coma.
I feel like there isn't much I can do really

If I'm conscious or alive I have to deal with physical and mental pain and abuse

I can't exactly escape

I want to die but other people I know dying has made it so I feel guilty doing so

So I just kinda trace to experience it day after day

I just want things to stop

And to not be in pain anymore even if just for a little while

Last edited:
T

timetodie24

Wizard
Apr 14, 2023
I'm sorry you're hurting so much. But usually when someone ends up in a coma or is put in a medically induced one, it's because they're critically ill. So there's no way to do it without risking death or permanent injury. Even if you don't care if you come out alive, what about if you come out with brain damage or organ damage ?

It's so unfair that you've been neglected by services . Some areas have crisis houses if you google, it's an alternative to hospitals, more homely and less restrictive. But might give you an escape from usual life for a little while ? Often run by charities so even if nhs aren't helping they might. Not everywhere has them sadly but worth looking into.

I'm so sorry you've been undermined by services before. Sometimes it can take pushing from others and professionals until they support you. For example, it took persistent pushing from myself and GP before adult community services took me on. It shouldn't be that way but if you haven't already then maybe get a GP or friend/family to help advocate for you.

How much longer are you under camhs ? Where I live it's only till 18, sometimes won't even take on 17yr olds as too close to transition. I think you mentioned in other post you 19, what age is it until for you ?

No one can tell you what to do at the end of the day. But it does sound like part of you doesn't want to die permanently, rather escape from the intense pain you're in. So I'd worry if you go looking for temp escape from coma, it may be permanent.

Last edited:
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
olanzapine 250mg dosage will put you in a coma i know from exspreince has i overdoesed on it and went into coma for 2 whole days