• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Can this be the end? Is this the way I die?
Apr 17, 2023
I find them very motivational with the included image of the person and their brief bio.

I've tried to look up some from years ago, but i think theyre purposely buried.

Google news has a story every now and again, but they're often of people who were cops, celebs, or a lot older. Those people are unrelatable.

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

Apr 17, 2023
Faces of suicide website is the closest
That page refreshes every time you click on someone. And a lot of the people died years ago making them unrelatable.

I want a Facebook of suicide stories to peruse! It will strengthen me 🙌 absorbs their bravery energy into my spirit bomb that I can aim at myself

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: divinemistress36
Q

qw3rty259

Jun 19, 2023
One thing I like to do it to search for keywords at some local or regional news sites. There are no photos, but plenty of stories of people of different ages and sometimes pretty near to you that commited suicide not long ago. So I kinda get a feeling and better realisation that it's not that difficult to do. Also when there's a person of my age I like to imagine what they might have gone through in their lives although, obviously, i don't know any of them. When I see those, I feel a little bit comforted that people success in it and that I won't be the only one who done that if I decide to actually do it

Reactions: Ambivalent1
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

Apr 17, 2023
One thing I like to do it to search for keywords at some local or regional news sites. There are no photos, but plenty of stories of people of different ages and sometimes pretty near to you that commited suicide not long ago. So I kinda get a feeling and better realisation that it's not that difficult to do. Also when there's a person of my age I like to imagine what they might have gone through in their lives although, obviously, i don't know any of them. When I see those, I feel a little bit comforted that people success in it and that I won't be the only one who done that if I decide to actually do it
Those who've gone before have let down the sinewy, roped ladder with promises of FREEDOM 🙌 spartan kick

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

Apr 17, 2023
That doesn't sound like a good thing to me. I hope I don't end up on a site like that.
You probably will on a local news site. Your age, possibly your name, the location and method. If you're lucky, you'll be featured on Yahoo news where commenters will judge your decision and your life. I hope I get the proverbial tomatoes tossed my way. Their anger at my decision will fuel me as I descend into hell to battle with the devil for the throne. My first act will be to ban death. The world will then overpopulate until it reaches the sun.

Last edited:
H

hadenough58

Mar 7, 2024
You probably will on a local news site. Your age, possibly your name, the location and method. If you're lucky, you'll be featured on Yahoo news where commenters will judge your decision and your life. I hope I get the proverbial tomatoes tossed my way. Their anger at my decision will fuel me as I descend into hell to battle with the devil for the throne.
It seems there is no privacy even in death.
I think it a bit morbid to have such an interest in a strangers passing whatever the cause.

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
You probably will on a local news site. Your age, possibly your name, the location and method. If you're lucky, you'll be featured on Yahoo news where commenters will judge your decision and your life. I hope I get the proverbial tomatoes tossed my way. Their anger at my decision will fuel me as I descend into hell to battle with the devil for the throne. My first act will be to ban death. The world will then overpopulate until it reaches the sun.
Highly unlikely. Suicide is so common here in the UK. Unless you are rich you won't even make the deaths page.

• Aww..
Reactions: divinemistress36