M

moon_r4

Jan 27, 2019
Is there a dose of SN I can take where I would experience some of the symptoms but not die?

Like if I took 5g I'm guessing there would be some vomiting and cyanosis, but it's a lot less than the recommended pph dose. I understand that there is always a risk and that people have died from low doses, but I'm wondering if anyone has any info on this.

I want to know how painful it is for me, so I have a better idea of whether I can actually go through with this method when the time comes and I need to ctb.

Thank you.

Reactions: Baskol1
Dystopia

Dystopia

💤💤💤
Jul 22, 2019
I wouldn't advise doing this, you're supposed to take a dose which will lead to unconsciousness quickly.

Taking a non lethal dose may have more side effects than taking a lethal dose as you're awake for a longer period of time or the entire duration

Reactions: Godofdeathftw, Baskol1 and AShadowOnMe
Roger

Roger

I Liked Ike
May 11, 2019
No. Much depends on personal susceptibility. There is a well known reported case of a 17 year old who died after accidentally ingesting 1 gram.

Reactions: Godofdeathftw and Baskol1
Dreamcolleger

Dreamcolleger

I surrender... I SURRENDER!
Apr 26, 2019
From what I've read around here, too little is bad because you can get horrible stomach pains without passing out like you would if it was fatal.

I also remember 5g used to be the recommended dose so I wouldn't test it.

Reactions: Godofdeathftw and JimFord99