• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

E

enchiladacat

Jul 3, 2023
It's not really possible for me to get SN or N, I don't have access to any very tall buildings, I don't have a car or garage, or really even anywhere to hang a rope. I've tried cutting, dehydration, and obscene amounts of over the counter painkillers. After all those failures, I've been trying to get better instead, but nothing is working. My only option is seeming like laying my head on a train track, facing away, and waiting for the train to decapitate me.

However, this comes with a lot of risks. What if someone sees and stops me? I know there is a non-wheel thing in front of the train wheels that might mean maybe I'll get pushed out of the way and get paralyzed instead. Even if I succeed, I'll be traumatizing everyone around.

Are there any better method suggestions? I don't mind it being painful as long as I can't stop it once I initiate it. The reason I failed cutting and dehydration is that after a while the physical pain became such a focus, that I kind of forgot about my lifelong struggles that made me suicidal, and couldn't continue. The problems came back immediately after, of course. Reliability is the most important criteria for me.

Any help would be appreciated!

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Welcome! You can have a look in the Suicide Resource Compilation linked in the sticky threads.

E

enchiladacat

Jul 3, 2023
Thank you!
Most of those are unavailable or too complicated, but at least I'll try the blood choke method before resorting to the much more violoent method. I'll give living for a bit more a shot, but at least I know of another option for the very likely event that I'll decide to go after all.

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022

These threads/books are for your general information. I do not encourage you to use the methods mentioned in the threads/books. You act on your own responsibility.

Last edited:
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It sounds so horrible going through all those failed attempts, failing ctb is exactly what I fear and I see it as being so incredibly inhumane how it's this difficult to finally die, this anti-suicide society disgusts me. I wish there was a straightforward answer to leaving this world but sadly it's not the reality, I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for.