• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

carrie

Oct 20, 2020
Hi all,
I really would like to ctb. I have already tried thrice, right since I was around 14. Pills OD twice and once hanging. However, obviously unsuccessful so here I am. Finding N seems unlikely in my country. Hanging attempt was unsuccessful. Somehow a quick Google search showed me SN is quite easily available on a worldwide popular eCommerce store. This has made me feel like happy and nervous at the same time. But I am wondering if the SN is right. Any insights will be greatly appreciated. Foto no exif

MiseryLovesMyCompany

MiseryLovesMyCompany

Arcanist
Oct 8, 2020
Seems good, certainly worth a shot, you can always test it. I can't see the purity, though I would be surprised if it was not high enough.

Reactions: sadworld
C

carrie

Oct 20, 2020
Seems good, certainly worth a shot, you can always test it. I can't see the purity, though I would be surprised if it was not high enough.
That's what even I was thinking. I dont want to get into doing ctb and not being successful this time.

MiseryLovesMyCompany

MiseryLovesMyCompany

Arcanist
Oct 8, 2020
That's what even I was thinking. I dont want to get into doing ctb and not being successful this time.
That's why I bought SN as well. Reliability is not really a question for this method if you follow the guide.

MiseryLovesMyCompany

MiseryLovesMyCompany

Arcanist
Oct 8, 2020
I didn't get you. Do you mean to say any % of SN purity will work? How do you test it?
The purity should be more than 95% according to Stan's Guide. That should be true for any SN except for the meat curing ones. You have two ways to test it, aquarium test or blood test, search for them using the search function on the top right. I wouldn't bother testing it if it comes from a reliable company, but people like to make sure that it is what they paid for.

Last edited:
Reactions: sadworld and carrie
C

carrie

Oct 20, 2020
The purity should be more than 95% according to Stan's Guide. That should be true for any SN except for the meat curing ones. You have two ways to test is, aquarium test or blood test, search for them using the search function on the top right. I wouldn't bother testing it if it comes from a reliable company, but people like to make sure that it is what they paid for.
Thanks so much dear.

• Hugs
Reactions: sadworld and MiseryLovesMyCompany
Silver

Silver

The 21st century is when everything changes
Aug 8, 2020
I'm wondering if "NaNo2 = 69.00" means it's 69% purity?

MiseryLovesMyCompany

MiseryLovesMyCompany

Arcanist
Oct 8, 2020
I'm wondering if "NaNo2 = 69.00" means it's 69% purity?
I believe that's the molar mass, though I have no idea why would they write it there like that.