N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I think you probably also read about it. People on the internet connect with each other to solve enigmas. Sometimes they are very successful.

Here is an English article about it.

I think many people underestimate what a crowd on the internet can find out. There are a lot of engaged, savvy people out there. And when they use this power for improving the world we all profit. It can cause a lot damage though. For example when innocent people get accused.
I think these people have a lot of knowledge about the internet and research methods. For me personally I would not want to join. My bad mental health forces me to waste all my energy for staying stable.

It is interesting: the thought that a crowd on the internet is probably better than the best sole detective in the world. There are also more and more tools to find out data on the internet. In the wrong hand this power can be and will be abused. I think artificial intelligence will have a huge impact. I think I want to dedicate a whole thread for it. But it is really insane what will be possible in the future. It is kind of scary. There are already very powerful deep fakes. And in the future there will be way way better technology for it. This is only the beginning. Many say elections will be one target. Inventing fakes to compromise the political enemy.

Reactions: Suicidebydeath
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
theres cases where internet people have helped cases cops couldnt figure out, i think that auto makes them better lol