Kurt

Kurt

Aug 2, 2022
Btw @Kurt, @Bengal has CTB'd with your same setup (different cylinder of course).
I just now saw the image you included.
My immediate thought was @Bengal was successful because of the "Yellow" mask. EM was out of yellow stock. I really prefered the yellow as it was not quite as morbidly dark as the black. ( You know I'm kidding with all this...mostly). But, look at those LARGE tanks which will give you both high purity and PSI. ....We all could have taken turns successfully with THAT set up.

GasMonkey

GasMonkey

Nitrogen Master Race
May 15, 2022
Has it arrived and tested yet?
Tests of my secondary cylinder, N₂ 2.8 (99.8%)

Gas purity test
** I have not removed the brand coz this is something that cannot be used to CTB, just to test the purity of a gas

In the next test (of my main cylinder) I will use another O₂ analyzer that has 2 decimals instead of 1 (the same used in the PPeH).

Have you tested yours?

Reactions: Mare Imbrium
Kurt

Kurt

Aug 2, 2022
Tests of my secondary cylinder, N₂ 2.8 (99.8%)

View attachment 106499
** I have not removed the brand coz this is something that cannot be used to CTB, just to test the purity of a gas

In the next test (of my main cylinder) I will use another O₂ analyzer that has 2 decimals instead of 1 (the same used in the PPeH).

Have you tested yours?
99.8! Excellent.
Glad to see your update. (with brand reference) ~

I have not tested mine as of yet. However recently approved for FEN guide support to address such issues.
Kurt.

GasMonkey

GasMonkey

Nitrogen Master Race
May 15, 2022
Test with the analyzer used in the PPeH:
O test CY 12C

My main cylinder (supplier says it's 4.0) has similar results.

Reactions: Mare Imbrium
D

Dubito

Student
Nov 5, 2022
Has there been any conclusions out of the tests?

Kurt

Kurt

Aug 2, 2022
Sorry I didn't see this earlier. ~ "FEN" = Final Exit Network.

approval has the opportunity to work directly with their guides with support and technical issues.
Even in-person visits can be scheduled. Currently I'm researching additional cbt options too.

T

trs

Jun 29, 2024
Sorry I didn't see this earlier. ~ "FEN" = Final Exit Network.

approval has the opportunity to work directly with their guides with support and technical issues.
Even in-person visits can be scheduled. Currently I'm researching additional cbt options too.
Hello Kurt,
Have you continued with FEN?
Hi GasMonkey,
Yes. That is the exact regulator I have. I have it properly connected to the port as indicated on the Assembly instructions "See Attached"

I am Not a smoker. Nor do I have any respiratory issues either.

Yet.....

Here is where I am currently with my setup and trails thus far. I have had 3 separate trials. escMode is quality and straightforwardly easy to operate. The mask seals tightly and there are no leaks. The N2 has been verified for purity 3 times.

Each trail has the same results. I even videotaped myself the last time to verify everything during the process. With the cylinder valve completely open, I calmly take deep breaths. I have no sensation that I am not just simply breathing normal oxygen. Then on the breath 5-6, something physical happens. I do not simply black out. Instead I keep breathing as my pulse rate rapidly escalates as if I'm experiencing cardiac arrest. Simultaneously my body temperature jumps and I start profusely sweating. I still have not blacked out, but continuing on breathing now in a disoriented, violent hallucinatory hellish panic state with convulsive body seizures.

To say the least, it's Not the painless simple blackout I've heard about.

So, I'm doing something wrong or my biological physiology or simple prescribed meds are contributing? I've ordered another canister of n2 from your recommended Keepers of Wine :-) To see that will be the better bus ticket. I've even applied for a in person guide from the Final Exit folks. I even considered reaching out here on SS for a local partner type who has a similar system or would like to trial my quality n2 setup and see if it works for them. If it does, I'll know I'm the problem and if I have to find an alternative offer to donate my system to them

Gee, I thought it was just living was hard!
This sounds absolutely horrible.
Did you figure out what was going on?

Last edited: