• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

soapy

soapy

Mar 5, 2024
I'm struggling to find answers not only my about my own choices but where to get SN or similar to help with my final route. That red Route Master is sticking to the timetable, but i cant see any stops!
I struggle to trust myself with anything Dark Web related and feel like I'm Alice looking down the rabbit hole.
I'm looking for answers.....and lost as UK is dry for anything that would assist....

Reactions: darkenmydoorstep
Dark Window

Dark Window

Experienced
Mar 12, 2024
If you're in the UK it's difficult

Personally I am primarily considering train or jumping.

It's about psyching myself up for one of those two.

I have found some places for the train method that are quite convenient.

I'd personally not trust SN. It seems sometimes tricky to get right, and you never know what you're getting from a stranger online.

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

We have such sights to show you šŸ‘ļø
Apr 17, 2023
Dying internally sounds awful. The powerlessness, the rage, that turns good men bad.

• Informative
Reactions: sserafim
soapy

soapy

Mar 5, 2024
If you're in the UK it's difficult

Personally I am primarily considering train or jumping.

It's about psyching myself up for one of those two.

I have found some places for the train method that are quite convenient.

I'd personally not trust SN. It seems sometimes tricky to get right, and you never know what you're getting from a stranger online.
I don't think my SI would allow for the train or jumping....but you're right, UK it is difficult and I'm worried about scammers taking advantage.
I wish you peace

Reactions: darkenmydoorstep
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
I'm struggling to find answers not only my about my own choices but where to get SN or similar to help with my final route. That red Route Master is sticking to the timetable, but i cant see any stops!
I struggle to trust myself with anything Dark Web related and feel like I'm Alice looking down the rabbit hole.
I'm looking for answers.....and lost as UK is dry for anything that would assist....
No sn on darkweb

Dark Window

Dark Window

Experienced
Mar 12, 2024
I don't think my SI would allow for the train or jumping....but you're right, UK it is difficult and I'm worried about scammers taking advantage.
I wish you peace
I'm trying my best not to suggest/advise you, but if I do the train death, I'll be very ready for it in the sense I'm sure I'll want to die, and I'll also likely be inebriated to overcome SI.

Who's to say you wont get SI through SN?

I will have simply planned my method out so well that I'll be very confident of death.

I wonder if the dark web could be used to get a gun to the UK

Reactions: soapy
soapy

soapy

Mar 5, 2024
I'm trying my best not to suggest/advise you, but if I do the train death, I'll be very ready for it in the sense I'm sure I'll want to die, and I'll also likely be inebriated to overcome SI.

Who's to say you wont get SI through SN?

I will have simply planned my method out so well that I'll be very confident of death.

I wonder if the dark web could be used to get a gun to the UK
It's OK. I know it's best not to offer advice, but I'm grateful that you took the time to reply.
I hear what you say about SI and SN....I guess it's just a wait and see.....

And for sure a gun on the DW...but that's out of the question for me at least

U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
I've tried to look for SN on the dark web, it just isn't there. Closest I came to success with anything suicide-related was looking for pentobarbiturates which was out of my price range, this is so hard

Last edited:
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
People will share the links for SN sources if you ask.

Don't buy it from the DMNs, most are charging Ā£150+ for 30g and a couple of basically travel sickness tablets, which is an absolutely ridiculous price.

Reactions: unabletocope
soapy

soapy

Mar 5, 2024
People will share the links for SN sources if you ask.

Don't buy it from the DMNs, most are charging Ā£150+ for 30g and a couple of basically travel sickness tablets, which is an absolutely ridiculous
šŸ™šŸ» UKscotty. I guess it's just about finding it at the right place and from somewhere I can trust. I get worried about the prospect of having to use the DW etc as I'm not very technically minded...

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
šŸ™šŸ» UKscotty. I guess it's just about finding it at the right place and from somewhere I can trust. I get worried about the prospect of having to use the DW etc as I'm not very technically minded...
You will get ripped off on there anyway, people charging stupid prices. There are a few guys here who will share the links to SN sources if you ask.

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
I've tried to look for SN on the dark web, it just isn't there. Closest I came to success with anything suicide-related was looking for pentobarbiturates which was out of my price range, this is so hard
There are no legit sellers of pentobarbital on dw. All are scammers

U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
There are no legit sellers of pentobarbital on dw. All are scammers
Well there we are then, I only saw one listing (it was someone trying to sell Nembutal powder) and they were charging insane prices, we're talking thousands here

soapy

soapy

Mar 5, 2024
You will get ripped off on there anyway, people charging stupid prices. There are a few guys here who will share the links to SN sources if you ask.
šŸ™šŸ» I never asked outright as I wouldn't want to get anyone in trouble or anything, but I guess 'don't ask - don't get'

Reactions: sukiduki
darkenmydoorstep

darkenmydoorstep

Not Waving But Browned Offā€¦.
Sep 27, 2023
I'm in the UK too and I wouldn't have a clue about the dark web, just the sound of it sounds icky doesn't it?
And I think survival instinct would be too strong to pull off the others. I just don't know, am at a loss. I turn 50 next month so m
Going to join Exit and see if they offer any tips/I can attend any workshops. Sometimes I think about taking a lot of pills then trying to jump. If one didn't get you maybe the other would.

Last edited:
Endthismisery

Endthismisery

May 12, 2018
what kind of prices did you see? im thinking i might have to pay over the odds in desperation