Hidan Smith

Hidan Smith

Trying to die
Dec 22, 2020
I'm trying Partial Suspension Hanging, but the "quick unconsciousness" never came I have tried this several times for over a week. I starting to think that I can't just die by myself.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lostandlooking, TerminallyAlive, wolfsoul and 7 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I tried it too and it never came. We're probably doing something wrong.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: CloseFriendofCamus, TerminallyAlive, wolfsoul and 4 others
sadbadpsychogirl

sadbadpsychogirl

sonofabitch
May 29, 2020
i tried partial a few times and nothing ever happened i was there for literally a half hour and it was just extremely uncomfortable

• Hugs
Reactions: CloseFriendofCamus, Trannydiary, Sunset764 and 3 others
Hidan Smith

Hidan Smith

Trying to die
Dec 22, 2020
I tried it to and it never came. We're probably doing something wrong.
This! I just don't know what. I'm starting to think that is impossible to kill yourself, crazy isn't' it?
i tried partial a few times and nothing ever happened i was there for literally a half hour and it was just extremely uncomfortable
Well, I can't believe you stand for half an hour without that horrible pain with partial hanging. I can't stand for more than 2min because of the pressure in my head.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: girlofduty, Sunset764, Ghost2211 and 3 others
WrongGuy47

WrongGuy47

Dec 21, 2020
Yeah I'm never going for partial it will be full

Reactions: CloseFriendofCamus, Someone123, death137 and 1 other person
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
I've seen a YouTube video where that happens, but someone here told me its a fake. It was a medical experimental video.

Hidan Smith

Hidan Smith

Trying to die
Dec 22, 2020
Yeah I'm never going for partial it will be full
The main problem with partial is that you still have the power to stop anytime you want. But I don't want to suffer any unnecessary pain from full like not to breathe.
I've seen a YouTube video where that happens, but someone here told me its a fake. It was a medical experimental video.
Well, you have a High Score than me, with your experience on this site, can you tell me that is possible without so much trouble? I start to thinking this site is a lie.

Last edited:
death137

death137

miserable
Jun 25, 2020
During one of my partial attempt I was about to quickly loss consciousness. So it isn't always a lie and there are also similar stories from other attempters.

But I'm going with full hanging because its more simple and you can't turn back once you are on air. Scary but more effective than partial.

• Hugs
Reactions: girlsboysthems, CloseFriendofCamus, erdbeeren and 8 others
Lady black

Lady black

35 male, central Europe, German speaking
Oct 22, 2018
There are a few videos that show how quick hanging is if it's done right

Reactions: GarageKarate07 and Mr blobby
behemoth

behemoth

Dec 13, 2020
It's so annoying how the only thing I've felt was tingling? or whatever you call it and it was only 10 or more seconds. That's it.

issyishere

issyishere

Goodnight and always remember that’s life
Nov 5, 2019
From partial I think it's possible, I used to experiment putting my thumbs in my neck to figure out exactly where and I found the perfect area once. Just that once. My arm and leg went immediately numb but came back after i let go. I tried with a rope and no such luck. Woe is me i guess :ahhha: :pfff:

A

AutoTap

Elementalist
Nov 11, 2020
Yeh I can't figure out that "sweet spot" either where you go unconscious within a few secs and without that hanging is super scary, painful, uncomfortable.

R

regular john

Dec 17, 2020
During one of my partial attempt I was about to quickly loss consciousness. So it isn't always a lie and there are also similar stories from other attempters.

But I'm going with full hanging because its more simple and you can't turn back once you are on air. Scary but more effective than partial.
How do you die in full hanging ?

plough22

plough22

Living but not really, just surviving
May 1, 2020

You like me have to beat SI, done the right way then it could be an option. Looking at area as don't want to do in house

Reactions: death137
S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Damn that hurts when done wrong. I am skinny and just had a tough time finding and applying pressure correctly at the right location too. The pressure and headache comes on fast and strong if done wrong. Although, I was able to get it with my four fingers pressing in on each side on my neck.

I was having trouble blocking both sides fully, but it started to feeling euphoric at about fifteen seconds with no exploding head sensation, and then everything started to fade out and then I let go of applying pressure.

When I got it right trying on myself it was about 10 - 15 seconds and then I was fading away at that point.

A

AutoTap

Elementalist
Nov 11, 2020
Damn that hurts when done wrong. I am skinny and just had a tough time finding and applying pressure correctly at the right location too. The pressure and headache comes on fast and strong if done wrong. Although, I was able to get it with my four fingers pressing in on each side on my neck.

I was having trouble blocking both sides fully, but it started to feeling euphoric at about fifteen seconds with no exploding head sensation, and then everything started to fade out and then I let go of applying pressure.

When I got it right trying on myself it was about 10 - 15 seconds and then I was fading away at that point.
Same, except I wasn't able to do it with my fingers fully all the way.

Still

Still

Dec 17, 2020
I've tried and tried to the point of bruising on several occasions... but can never stick that "sweet spot" either. There was only one time I thought I was extremely close however, things began to fade but then something must have shifted or slipped out of place and wouldn't fade any further. So I believe I may need to reconsider my ligature.

Life_is_Dead

Life_is_Dead

Apr 7, 2019
Are you applying enough pressure ?

There is something confusing with the method explained on the hanging megathread. The post says to kneel down and push down with your head, but the pictures specifically depict a person with only its feet touching the ground, not its knees.

I think this is the correct way to do it. The loop of your ligature should be high enough for your knees to be bent in the air, and not touch the ground.

When I hanged myself my noose was quite high (about 1m30), and when I let myself hang my knees were not touching the ground (they were resting lightly on cushions but I don't think it impacted the total weight a lot). That's probably why my necktie snapped, because there was too much weight.

In my case I passed out in no more than 3 seconds, and without any prior warning, which was kind of scary. This is because I may have a condition called Carotid Sinus Hypersensitivity. (Spitfire explained this to me in my thread). Please be careful if your carotids are sensitive like mine because you may go unconscious while testing your set-up...

I wish you the best of luck, please be safe.

• Love
Reactions: girlsboysthems, CloseFriendofCamus, kohaku and 5 others
Forgotten

Forgotten

Student
Aug 19, 2020
It's not a lie, it's just that blocking the carotid arteries isn't easy.

Reactions: AbsoluteNothingness, Lostandlooking, Trannydiary and 3 others
Hidan Smith

Hidan Smith

Trying to die
Dec 22, 2020
It's not a lie, it's just that blocking the carotid arteries isn't easy.
I think you are right. I don't know where I created the illusion that death would be easy.
It always seems impossible until it's done.

Reactions: wunschtraum
Pookie

Pookie

Somebody you used to know.
Oct 18, 2020
I've hit the spot 3 times before and within 5 seconds my vision starts closing in and it feels like I'm going to faint. Then my SI kicks in and I abort the attempt. I tried it again since then and couldn't hit the sweet spot again. Ugh.

Last edited:
Reactions: cyanol, jakaka and adam
Jarni

Jarni

Love is a toothache in the heart. H.Heine
Dec 12, 2020
I've hit the spot 3 times and within 5 seconds my vision starts closing in and it feels like I'm going to faint. Then my SI kicked in and I aborted the attempt. I tried it again since then and couldn't hit the sweet spot again. Ugh.
Please could you give some details on how you did it for these 3 times? Had you to press well or not so?

I press too much I think (because after that I have many pains in my neck) but like for OP, it never works.

Hidan Smith

Hidan Smith

Trying to die
Dec 22, 2020
Please could you give some details on how you did it for these 3 times? Had you to press well or not so?

I press too much I think (because after that I have many pains in my neck) but like for OP, it never works.
I'm trying a different approach now. I'm trying just to feel dizzy while pressing with my hand the right spot. Then only after I found it I will try partial again.

Reactions: Jarni
Jarni

Jarni

Dec 12, 2020
I'm trying a different approach now. I'm trying just to feel dizzy while pressing with my hand the right spot. Then only after I found it I will try partial again.
Looking forward for your news, hopefully youl'll find the good points...

I think I tried about 30 times with all types of ropes, fingers, hands, all types of pressure, above, below adam apple, in all places on my neck and no dizziness at all, just lots of pains after that. I began to be afraid to have a damaged neck.
I tried more tourniquet system for my tests, the principle is the same so no need to go out of bed :-)
It is too strange, because I am very slim and so I don't understand at all the why of all these fails...

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: wunschtraum, holymouse and Hidan Smith
Hidan Smith

Hidan Smith

Trying to die
Dec 22, 2020
Looking forward for your news, hopefully youl'll find the good points...

I think I tried about 30 times with all types of ropes, fingers, hands, all types of pressure, above, below adam apple, in all places on my neck and no dizziness at all, just lots of pains after that. I began to be afraid to have a damaged neck.
I tried more tourniquet system for my tests, the principle is the same so no need to go out of bed :-)
It is too strange, because I am very slim and so I don't understand at all the why of all these fails...
So do you have a new plan now?

Pookie

Pookie

Somebody you used to know.
Oct 18, 2020

I used position number 3 from the picture in the hanging megathread. But I guess I just got lucky those times because the other times I tried it felt like my head was going to explode or I was struggling to breathe. When that happens it means I'm doing it wrong.

R

regular john

Dec 17, 2020

How do you die in full hanging ?

Hidan Smith

Hidan Smith

Trying to die
Dec 22, 2020
I used position number 3 from the picture in the hanging megathread. But I guess I just got lucky those times because the other times I tried it felt like my head was going to explode or I was struggling to breathe. When that happens it means I'm doing it wrong.
That's something I can relate. The first time is the golden one. In my experince you should take a rest before an another atempt.

Reactions: adam and Pookie
Jarni

Jarni

Dec 12, 2020
So do you have a new plan now?
I think I have no choice that to test a Nitrogen / plastic bag option.... But it is too much complicated... And also I found only 8L of Nitrogen, so it will be too big (14 kg), I don't even know where to hide it... I'll also continue to test blocking my carotids from time to time... The only idea is to apply a really hard pressure, but it is too cruel for a test... I'm really afraid for my neck (I still have pains after my previous tests)... The full suspension is also based on carotids, so no way before finding "the thing".... :-(

Reactions: Trannydiary and GarageKarate07