• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

xinino

xinino

Anti humanist
Mar 31, 2024
Suicide is self-annihilation.

To really rationalize my point of view, I used the epitom of the book "The Thirst of Annihilation" by Nick Land, where he argues that

"the concept of a human inclination towards chaos and dissolution, as reflected in Georges Bataille's philosophy. The book suggests that there is a deep-seated impulse in humans to escape the constraints of modernity and rationality, which can manifest as a desire for annihilation. This is not necessarily a literal longing for destruction but can be understood as a yearning for a state beyond the limits of the self and the social order."

which I agree with; we are not born to deliberately die. It is not part of our nature.

Suicide is an act of escape and liberation from failure or discontent, both of which are determined by mainstream society's rules.
That is why some criminals don't understand the motives behind their actions.

Discuss?

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
Yes. Suicide is the escape from this evil prison world , evil life , and this brain that is capable of suffering extreme excruciating constant unbearable pain. And from more from threats , diseases , old age , oppression, this oppressive suicide prohibition world , 1000 other horrible things

Last edited:
sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
Yes. It's an act of liberation from the shackles and confines of society as well as life itself. The only way to never become a slave to the system is to escape. I will stay and be free, even if it means that I die. Death is the only escape from life

Last edited:
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Yes it truly is an escape, I see suicide as a beautiful release from the evil that is existence, it's suffering prevention, the way to find safety from suffering, to me suicide is the way to be free from the futile and torturous burden of existing as a human.