• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

sukuna

sukuna

#1 sukuna glazer
Sep 23, 2023
I am looking to do it within the next week or two. I see a helium tank that is 80% helium and 20% air. Is this ratio enough or do I have to find 99% helium

Also the tank capacity is 14.9cu/ft. Is this enough for just one person? Would the flow of helium be enough to die with or do I need a bigger tank capacity. I know you're rendered unconscious in a few seconds but how long does it actually take to die like heart stops beating

Here's a link if it's useful https://www.balloontime.com/our-products/jumbo-12-helium-tank/

Thanks all!

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I see a helium tank that is 80% helium and 20% air.
NO. You'll fail!

You need 99.99% He. Alternative is pure N2 or pure Ar.

Reactions: lack and Forveleth
A

Anon2190

May 8, 2024
I'm currently researching this myself, a brand called Balloon Time which is from US had began to water down the purity to 80% helium and 20% air which no longer works.

Felodese

Felodese

Experienced
Mar 31, 2024
Nope. Sat there with a bag on my head like an idiot and fuck all happened. But you'll sound funny when you start cursing yourself over the botched attempt...

• Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep and Ash
S

sickofthisht

Jul 2, 2024
I looked at trying to purchase some 99.99% yesterday, had it in my basket and a woman rung me up asking what I was going to use it for today 😀. I told her it was a project.

Looks like I'm on CO route instead

devils~advocate

devils~advocate

Feb 29, 2024
Yes one's oxygen level needs to be below at least 5%. The inert gases are used to displace or replace the inhalation of oxygen.
Unfortunately I think the balloon tanks have been filled with a mixture of gases to circumvent them being used for this purpose.

Nikitatos

Nikitatos

Arcanist
Apr 10, 2024
There's got to be a way to separate the helum from the other gases and make it purel. They can't make science illegal.

T

Traveller12724

Experienced
May 14, 2024
Just go to a store that sells welding supplies and get pure Nitrogen or helium, come up with a good cover story though