• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

sukuna

sukuna

#1 sukuna glazer
Sep 23, 2023
I am looking to do it within the next week or two. I see a helium tank that is 80% helium and 20% air. Is this ratio enough or do I have to find 99% helium

Also the tank capacity is 14.9cu/ft. Is this enough for just one person? Would the flow of helium be enough to die with or do I need a bigger tank capacity. I know you're rendered unconscious in a few seconds but how long does it actually take to die like heart stops beating

Here's a link if it's useful https://www.balloontime.com/our-products/jumbo-12-helium-tank/

Thanks all!

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I see a helium tank that is 80% helium and 20% air.
NO. You'll fail!

You need 99.99% He. Alternative is pure N2 or pure Ar.

Reactions: Forveleth
A

Anon2190

May 8, 2024
I'm currently researching this myself, a brand called Balloon Time which is from US had began to water down the purity to 80% helium and 20% air which no longer works.

Felodese

Felodese

Student
Mar 31, 2024
Nope. Sat there with a bag on my head like an idiot and fuck all happened. But you'll sound funny when you start cursing yourself over the botched attempt...

• Yay!
Reactions: Ash