• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

dandoridunban

Mar 11, 2024
I have been trying to die for a bit by stabbing myself in the neck, but I just cant do it. So could I know if it is an efficient way to die?

shinitai_sh0jo

shinitai_sh0jo

Is it so selfish to want to feel a little better?
Dec 30, 2023
I have been trying to die for a bit by stabbing myself in the neck, but I just cant do it. So could I know if it is an efficient way to die?
I'm not sure about anatomy in that sense, but I have the feeling it might be a bit more painful than anyone would like. I might be wrong, it's just a hunch.

leloyon

leloyon

Sick Of It All
Feb 4, 2023
There's at least one documented case of it succeeding.
In any case, check your pulse. You check your pulse by placing your fingers where your carotid is. Once you've located it, stab as hard as you can there and then try to pull the knife out afterwards.

Ww42

Ww42

Student
Feb 24, 2024
Lot of tendons and muscles in the neck, its going to be tough, and its going to hurt like a bitch because youre going to need a lot of force to hit that artery

B

bwerner

Nov 23, 2023
You will most likely survive. The hospital will put you under 24/7 "at risk patient" watch while they patch you up. No utensils when eating. Then you are shipped off to a psyche ward for observation and treatment.

theboy

theboy

Visionary
Jul 15, 2022
I've seen videos of guys stabbing their necks several times but I don't really know how they do it. As a method, it's difficult but strangely achievable if you cut deeply the first time and endure the pain. I don't know