• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

spiritus

spiritus

Oct 21, 2023
I heard that there is noisy breathing after losing consciousness, is that true? I am planning to drink it at a hotel room, I worry if other rooms will hear the sound and interrupt the process.

kittyswift

kittyswift

getting tired even for a phoenix..
Sep 29, 2023
Im not sure if its noisy but if you are worried about the sound of breathing being too loud you could put the tv on for background noise or play some music

Reactions: dggtscccvfd and spiritus
Scattered-Soul

Scattered-Soul

It was an indescribable pain
Oct 2, 2023
It's strictly individual but I think a hotel room would be fine, that'd be way better than taking SN at home while having someone in one of the other rooms. And yeah, I think it'd be a good idea to make some background noise with a TV or some music, I don't think any gasping for air would be louder than that, SN doesn't lead to loud screaming.

Reactions: dggtscccvfd
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
It quite often leads to vomiting- even with an antiemetic. Quite a few people worry about this but to be honest- I wonder how many people would actually report this. I expect most will just assume someone has overdone it on a night out.

Reactions: dggtscccvfd
N

NoHorizon

Experienced
Nov 22, 2022
I'd anticipate vomiting and, after you're unconscious, agonal breathing. As Forever Sleep said, in a hotel I wouldn't imagine people in adjacent rooms would do anything about either.

Reactions: spiritus and dggtscccvfd