• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Toobrokentofix

Toobrokentofix

Experienced
Jul 7, 2020
So I'm facing a disciplinary from work because they found out before I took SN on the Monday after work, I had then a tiny amount on tge weekend before. Apparently it could be considered misconduct going into work "under the influence" of an "illegal substance". Firstly I was not in any way impaired or intoxicated and there is no indication I was. Secondly I don't think it is illegal to buy in the UK, even without a "good" reason! It's not something that makes you high or drunk. I feel like work just want rid of me, not as much as I want rid of myself maybe, but I have been warned if I want to come back I could end up with either no further action, a permanent record against my name or dismissal. Trying to give therapy a chance, but this bs is just making me want to ctb even more. I'm such a pathetic c***.

Reactions: Goku Black
Redleaf1992

Redleaf1992

Just leave us the f*ck alone!
Feb 3, 2024
Not illegal product at all. It is a controlled substance, but it just means sellers in the UK have to make sure they are selling to a legit business - that isn't on you.

SN can be found in loads of food, you could just claim you binged on bacon lol.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
SN is not illegal it's used for many things and even food industries need it. I'd suggest you talk to a lawyer bc a lawyer is the only one who can help you in the end and against your employer if they act unlawful.

Reactions: Toobrokentofix
Redleaf1992

Redleaf1992

Just leave us the f*ck alone!
Feb 3, 2024
Also don't be harsh on yourself. You employer seems like a ****. Instead of caring for your welfare they look to discipline you? Total **** heads.

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
Apparently it could be considered misconduct going into work "under the influence" of an "illegal substance".
Wow, so after trying to ctb with sn, they stated its misconduct to going into work "under the influence", SN isn't even a drug nor even illegal.
I'm such a pathetic c***.
Don't be hard on yourself, this isn't your fault at all but rather the ridiculousness of this legal issue that really isn't an issue since SN isn't illegal.

Toobrokentofix

Toobrokentofix

Experienced
Jul 7, 2020
Thank you guys. It felt like a bit of a side swipe from either my boss or HR tbh. It's only considered "a drug" if used to treat cyanide poisoning!! And then it's a freaking antidote! I 100% wouldn't (and couldn't) have gone to work the day following Me taking enough to get oxygen deprived. I couldn't even stand let alone get to work!
Also don't be harsh on yourself. You employer seems like a ****. Instead of caring for your welfare they look to discipline you? Total **** heads.
Ty. That's a very valid point.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Even if it was illegal whats it got to do with your employer?

Tell them what you do in your own time is nothing to do with them.

A tribunal would tear them to pieces.

Toobrokentofix

Toobrokentofix

Experienced
Jul 7, 2020
Even if it was illegal whats it got to do with your employer?

Tell them what you do in your own time is nothing to do with them.

A tribunal would tear them to pieces.
I don't want to resign because I need to work and am not in the right place to have to start a new job, or even apply for one

I can't imagine saying that to my boss. But you're right. Thank you

Tesha

Tesha

Life too shall pass
May 31, 2020
I suspect they may have confused it with amyl nitrite. Can you confirm with them what substance they thought you took, as you were testing the flavour of a food preservative for cooking purposes.

They have no legal basis to consider misconduct. Many legal substances that affect your ability to do your job, such as alcohol, can result in disciplinary but prior SN consumption does not impede your safety or others safety at work, unless of course you're dead.

Take a packet of sausages to the meeting, to prove your point.. good luck!

• Love
Charcoal

Charcoal

Mar 11, 2024
SN is not illegal.
But I think there will be stricter controls in the EU and other countries in the future.

Toobrokentofix

Toobrokentofix

Experienced
Jul 7, 2020
They know I took an intentional OD after work that day back early January but Ive been off ever since.