M

MixedMatter

Nov 16, 2023
nothing much to add to the post with the self explanatory title. recently discovered nebutal's infamy for being impossible to acquire. Is there any other peaceful, riskless (and preferably without a mess) methods? I feel like soon this deep hurt in me is going to set off my panic alarms to leave, and I'd like to be ready when that happens.

Reactions: Shunya
S

Shunya

Oct 23, 2023
I understand your pain. Been looking into the inert gas method and this illustration makes it look simple enough but here in this forum it's very complicated. Confused as to how to go about it with the specialized hoods and valves (etc) where such supplies would be hard to get where I'm from.

Attachments

• IMG_8111.png
    IMG_8111.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • Hugs
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE and WonderingSoul
CeramicPundit

CeramicPundit

Generalissimo
Nov 26, 2023
If there were methods that were all of these(peaceful, risk-less, mess-less, and easily accessible), there would be a lot less people on this forum.

And also yes, N is hard to get. You-need-to-go-to-the-fking-dark-web type of hard to get. At least in the states.

I hear that Canada might have some assisted suicide programs opening in 2024 for mental illness, so that's a relatively peaceful method if you're able to move to Canada.
I understand your pain. Been looking into the inert gas method and this illustration makes it look simple enough but here in this forum it's very complicated. Confused as to how to go about it with the specialized hoods and valves (etc) where such supplies would be hard to get where I'm from.
That method looks very anxiety-inducing. Wouldn't you want to take off the bag? I assume you also need to take some serious drugs to sedate yourself.

Reactions: Nx7, WAITING TO DIE and SenseOfLoss
M

MixedMatter

Nov 16, 2023
This looks promising! I guess I would be concerned about being found in such an ungraceful state but perhaps I'll look into getting supplies for this.

I live with my family, and it might be a little hard to smuggle in a large heavy tank and keep it somewhere safe without suspicion. Last thing I want is for people close to me to be constantly on edge about my suicidal intentions.

Reactions: Shunya
S

Shunya

Oct 23, 2023
If there were methods that were all of these(peaceful, risk-less, mess-less, and easily accessible), there would be a lot less people on this forum.

And also yes, N is hard to get. You-need-to-go-to-the-fking-dark-web type of hard to get. At least in the states.

I hear that Canada might have some assisted suicide programs opening in 2024 for mental illness, so that's a relatively peaceful method if you're able to move to Canada.

That method looks very anxiety-inducing. Wouldn't you want to take off the bag? I assume you also need to take some serious drugs to sedate yourself.
I suppose everyone's different. The bag wouldn't make me anxious.

The West is more progressive than Asia when it comes to this. Folks here who are so desperate to die, ingest pesticides and suffer with a high failure rate.

M

MixedMatter

Nov 16, 2023

Suppose so, really sucks to be made out of meat that feels pain and panic when opting out of staying.

I'm surprised canada would even consider letting people just opt out, I don't see how giving people that option would serve any government's favor

Reactions: sadandlonely99
CeramicPundit

CeramicPundit

Generalissimo
Nov 26, 2023
The West is more progressive than Asia when it comes to this. Folks here who are so desperate to die, ingest pesticides and suffer with a high failure rate.
I didn't know this. That's incredibly saddening. Here's hoping that Asia becomes as open with assisted suicide as Canada and Switzerland.

Reactions: MixedMatter and Shunya
S

Shunya

Oct 23, 2023
This looks promising! I guess I would be concerned about being found in such an ungraceful state but perhaps I'll look into getting supplies for this.

I live with my family, and it might be a little hard to smuggle in a large heavy tank and keep it somewhere safe without suspicion. Last thing I want is for people close to me to be constantly on edge about my suicidal intentions.
I too live with my family. Have been suicidal for as long as I can remember and have only Just shared my intentions to my mother this year. Feel guilt about leaving a mess for her to clean & wanted to be honest and have her be prepared. She seems to understand my pain. I was born inheriting a genetic illness that I can no longer endure.

• Hugs
Reactions: Joarga and MixedMatter
M

MixedMatter

Nov 16, 2023
I suppose everyone's different. The bag wouldn't make me anxious.

I think I'd be more anxious of death than I would of the bag. That being said I dont have much experience having my head wrapped in plastic lol

CeramicPundit

CeramicPundit

Generalissimo
Nov 26, 2023
Suppose so, really sucks to be made out of meat that feels pain and panic when opting out of staying.

I'm surprised canada would even consider letting people just opt out, I don't see how giving people that option would serve any government's favor
It really does suck.

Canada is pretty progressive when it comes to mental illness. If I'm being entirely honest, not much of what Canada has been doing in recent decades is helping them. But at least they're bringing AS to North America.

Reactions: MixedMatter
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Sadly we exist in this society where Nembutal is a privilege reserved for animals with humans just expected to suffer instead in this cruel and undesirable existence. Humans are the worst species with how so many wish to make suicide as inaccessible as possible, it disgusts me how we are denied the option to cease existing in peace despite the fact that this world is filled with endless suffering.

Reactions: Shunya, sadandlonely99 and WAITING TO DIE
L

lopsidedcrawdad1

Experienced
Jun 22, 2023

Accessing and using darknet markets is extremely easy. You wont find any pentobarbital though. Any listings would be scams.

Kundalini Guy

Kundalini Guy

FULLY RECOVERED
Mar 27, 2023
It's nearly impossible to get. Your best shot is mixing opioids with some heavy sedatives to produce a similar effect, I have seen some people on here CTB like that but its complicated.

• Informative
Reactions: Nx7 and mrscat