• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Samuel

Samuel

Wise
Apr 25, 2018
Won't it become uncomfortable when you stop breathing? Can anyone describe what it will be like? I decided to change my method from full suspension to N. I just have to make some money. Im wanting to switch methods so my parents don't have to see my body hanging from a tree. I can die in my bed instead which I'm much more comfortable with.

LookMomImFlying

LookMomImFlying

Apr 23, 2018
You lose consciousness pretty fast so I doubt you'll be aware of not breathing. All the videos I've watched of people taking N show them drink it; most of them cough one or twice a minute or two later, then they just seem to drift off within 2-3 minutes.

LookMomImFlying

LookMomImFlying

Apr 23, 2018
Good choice. Granted hanging is usually very effective the first time around. But there are too many little things that could possibly go wrong that could have you suspended in the air suffering for several minutes before dying. N just seems too difficult to obtain. If I could just go to a store and buy it, I'd do it too.

I want instant death; no pain, and 100% guaranteed just like you. The bridge I'm using has a suicide phone on it because many others have used it. Most of their bodies completely disintegrated upon impact and were very hard to identify. Its going to take a lot of nerve for me to walk out to the middle of that bridge and jump. A bottle of hard liquor will help that though.

Reactions: Samuel and dano6533
Samuel

Samuel

Wise
Apr 25, 2018
Good choice. Granted hanging is usually very effective the first time around. But there are too many little things that could possibly go wrong that could have you suspended in the air suffering for several minutes before dying. N just seems too difficult to obtain. If I could just go to a store and buy it, I'd do it too.

I want instant death; no pain, and 100% guaranteed just like you. The bridge I'm using has a suicide phone on it because many others have used it. Most of their bodies completely disintegrated upon impact and were very hard to identify. Its going to take a lot of nerve for me to walk out to the middle of that bridge and jump. A bottle of hard liquor will help that though.
Jumping is way too ballsy for me. N shouldn't be too difficult to obtain. A simple wire transfer is all it takes, you just need to have the money in your bank account.

Aponia & Ataraxia

Aponia & Ataraxia

Experienced
Jun 24, 2018

A nitro rig will give you that without the indecencies associated with a bridge. No one should have to use a bridge. The beings of the year 2100 are looking back in horror of this place... best wishes

LookMomImFlying

LookMomImFlying

Apr 23, 2018
A nitro rig will give you that without the indecencies associated with a bridge. No one should have to use a bridge. The beings of the year 2100 are looking back in horror of this place... best wishes

What is a nitro rig? I don't want to jump, but I don't have any other 100% guaranteed, painless, instant options. My other option is handgun to the head and I've seen way too many horrifying videos of people surviving that :/

Reactions: dano6533
A

azeton

Student
Jun 2, 2018
What is a nitro rig? I don't want to jump, but I don't have any other 100% guaranteed, painless, instant options. My other option is handgun to the head and I've seen way too many horrifying videos of people surviving that :/

Attachments

• abdZnoYD_o.jpg
    abdZnoYD_o.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 30
  • 2-Figure1-1.png
    2-Figure1-1.png
    109.9 KB · Views: 35
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
If you do the N method, you'll fall asleep within minutes and fall into a coma. Therefore you won't notice when you die from respiratory depression.

Aponia & Ataraxia

Aponia & Ataraxia

Experienced
Jun 24, 2018

Reactions: dano6533
D

Djx

Jul 1, 2018
Won't it become uncomfortable when you stop breathing? Can anyone describe what it will be like? I decided to change my method from full suspension to N. I just have to make some money. Im wanting to switch methods so my parents don't have to see my body hanging from a tree. I can die in my bed instead which I'm much more comfortable with.
are you afraid of getting in trouble? I read the PPH and it seems like that's a possibility if the package is intercepted. I am strongly considering this method as well but am worried about getting in trouble and getting caught by everyone instead of having the swift relatively painless death I'm hoping for.

GodKnows

GodKnows

What lies ahead
Jun 28, 2018
A has a good method to conceal his product, it's fairly unlikely to be intercepted.

GodKnows

GodKnows

What lies ahead
Jun 28, 2018
You can contact him for all the details, he seems to be quite responsive.

deathwish

deathwish

-
Jun 16, 2018
Can I ask what bridge is this? * , *

F

Freesan

Student
Jul 3, 2018
Is it really that important if the suicide method is painless or not?

Even if it would be painful or uncomfortable for f.e. an hour or so, that is nothing compared to having suffered for years.
That is nothing compared to having to suffer for many more years without suicide imo.
An hour is a bearable timewindow, unlike many years.

Reactions: azeton