• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

MiseryLovesMyCompany

MiseryLovesMyCompany

Arcanist
Oct 8, 2020
Dark brown?

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/blood-test-with-sn-blood-pics-inside.31365
People should read that damn rule about posting pictures in a spoiler, I wasn't prepared for that the moment I opened it.

Reactions: Viro_Major
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I would just order a new one. It's cheap and not worth all the trouble and guessing.

Reactions: Viro_Major
M

MariV

Arcanist
Sep 13, 2020
I would just order a new one. It's cheap and not worth all the trouble and guessing.
hey rosey...didnt you tell me once that SN doesnt get bad after opened that fast? or mb it was somebody else?

i am in a similar situation. i have one which i opened a month ago and another one still not opened. i wonder if i should use the unopened one. the opened one looks fine and has a good smell
hey rosey...didnt you tell me once that SN doesnt get bad after opened that fast? or mb it was somebody else?

i am in a similar situation. i have one which i opened a month ago and another one still not opened. i wonder if i should use the unopened one. the opened one looks fine and has a good smell
my bad
it was about SN but not that specifically

Last edited:
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020

she said it looked wet. Moisture is bad

Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
I ordered new one, just to be safe.

• Hugs
Reactions: CloseFriendofCamus, Silver, MiseryLovesMyCompany and 1 other person
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
I got my second batch the other day, but I haven't even bothered to open the box yet. I will keep it that way until I decide to kick the bucket.

Reactions: CloseFriendofCamus, Viro_Major and Deleted member 13412
anguila_anguila

anguila_anguila

Feb 27, 2023
It is possible to store the nitrite for a very long time and retain much of its potency.
While it is true that it can convert to the nitrate, this won't happen in the container as long as you keep it closed, away from other chemicals, in a dry place and at room temperature or below.
The biggest risk to conversion to the nitrate is if it gets wet and/or hot. I use the nitrite at work, and had the same 400g container for the last 5 years.

• Informative
Reactions: Mayonaise, losing hope and tary
L

losing hope

Arcanist
Apr 27, 2022
It is possible to store the nitrite for a very long time and retain much of its potency.
While it is true that it can convert to the nitrate, this won't happen in the container as long as you keep it closed, away from other chemicals, in a dry place and at room temperature or below.
The biggest risk to conversion to the nitrate is if it gets wet and/or hot. I use the nitrite at work, and had the same 400g container for the last 5 years.

Thanks for this informative post. Have you recently tested the purity of the that 5 year old SN?

I ask, because I might not use my SN for 3+ years, so would be interested to see how much (if any) potency has been lost during 5 years of good storage conditions.

anguila_anguila

anguila_anguila

Feb 27, 2023
Thanks for this informative post. Have you recently tested the purity of the that 5 year old SN?

I ask, because I might not use my SN for 3+ years, so would be interested to see how much (if any) potency has been lost during 5 years of good storage conditions.
As yet, no. If you look online at details about the compound, it will state that it can be stored carefully for quite a while.
Given the discussions on here, I'm looking into a way to test the purity of mine.

Reactions: losing hope