• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

seekingrelease22

Student
Feb 28, 2024
I have family meneber that may be monitoring how much I'm eating and when. I think I'll only be able to do 24 hours. Should this be sufficient for SN?

F

final_countdown12

Student
May 7, 2024
Looks like more than 24hours is too much, you could get too weak and risk of vomiting could increase.

• Informative
Reactions: mexican_patty, seekingrelease22 and divinemistress36
S

seekingrelease22

Student
Feb 28, 2024
Looks like more than 24hours is too much, you could get too weak and risk of vomiting could increase.
Could this also happen with sleep deprivation as well? I likely won't be sleeping for a day or two prior to my ingestion

F

final_countdown12

Student
May 7, 2024
Could this also happen with sleep deprivation as well? I likely won't be sleeping for a day or two prior to my ingestion
Thats not easy to answer, but IMO you need to be mentally and physically good for the CTB. If you are too weak due to sleep or eating deprivation your "fight-or-flight" automatic response will be more sensitive therefore you will be more vulnerable to SI.
So i recommend you resting well, doing things you enjoy, do some sport, eat well etc few weeks before your attempt. You have to be in peace with your death.

Most of CTB failed attempts ocurred due to lack of preparation/planning, desesperation and mental confusion. So to increase your chances, you need to be well. (Ps: I know its challenging since we are all fucked up in a depressed situation.)

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: divinemistress36, Little_Suzy and seekingrelease22
S

seekingrelease22

Student
Feb 28, 2024
Thats not easy to answer, but IMO you need to be mentally and physically good for the CTB. If you are too weak due to sleep or eating deprivation your "fight-or-flight" automatic response will be more sensitive therefore you will be more vulnerable to SI.
So i recommend you resting well, doing things you enjoy, do some sport, eat well etc few weeks before your attempt. You have to be in peace with your death.
Trust me SI isn't gonna be an issue for me. I just want to make sure I will be good in terms of not vomiting out of weakness from not sleeping. That shouldn't be an issue shouldnit? That's what I'm concerned about

Most of CTB failed attempts ocurred due to lack of preparation/planning, desesperation and mental confusion. So to increase your chances, you need to be well. (Ps: I know its challenging since we are all fucked up in a depressed situation.)
I have everything else sorted out. I just won't be able to sleep I know. That's what I am worried about right now

Last edited:
Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
Forever sleep on an empty stomach? This is why poisoning has never interested me. I'm gonna stuff my face. I do not even want to die in my sleep. I'd like to have breakfast first.

I agree. Follow the instructions. Not only is one not peaceful but also mentally weak when they are too hungry, too nauseated, too exhausted, or too agitated.

Reactions: divinemistress36, final_countdown12 and seekingrelease22
S

seekingrelease22

Student
Feb 28, 2024
Forever sleep on an empty stomach? This is why poisoning has never interested me. I'm gonna stuff my face. I do not even want to die in my sleep. I'd like to have breakfast first.

I agree. Follow the instructions. Not only is one not peaceful but also mentally weak when they are too hungry, too nauseated, too exhausted, or too agitated.
I can't control the other aspects. It's not or never for this. I won't be able to sleep that's my only concern.

F

final_countdown12

Student
May 7, 2024
Trust me SI isn't gonna be an issue for me. I just want to make sure I will be good in terms of not vomiting out of weakness from not sleeping. That shouldn't be an issue shouldnit? That's what I'm concerned about

I have everything else sorted out. I just won't be able to sleep I know. That's what I am worried about right now
Why cant you sleep?
I would sleep well, otherwise sleep deprivation can affect your body and mind. As i said before, try to be good in all aspects (body + mind) for the CTB so you increase your chance of sucess.
I have insomnia and i take medicine to sleep, you can get one just to guarantee a good night sleep before the CTB day.

Reactions: Little_Suzy and seekingrelease22
cowboypants

cowboypants

Experienced
May 7, 2024
I have family meneber that may be monitoring how much I'm eating and when. I think I'll only be able to do 24 hours. Should this be sufficient for SN?
Are you accustomed to fasting for 24 hours?

You don't want to feel weak and other issues that may arise when you want to do this.

From the stuff I have read they mention 8 hours is good enough and even 4 hours is okay sometimes

Reactions: seekingrelease22
S

seekingrelease22

Student
Feb 28, 2024
Why cant you sleep?
I would sleep well, otherwise sleep deprivation can affect your body and mind. As i said before, try to be good in all aspects (body + mind) for the CTB so you increase your chance of sucess.
I have insomnia and i take medicine to sleep, you can get one just to guarantee a good night sleep before the CTB day.
I get that. I'm just saying hypothetically if I get 0 sleep. Would I still have success?

Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
I can't control the other aspects. It's not or never for this. I won't be able to sleep that's my only concern.

The protocol is timed and takes hours to complete.

Should you crash in the middle and fail, you have to try again.

The problem is not sleeping. If you feel weak or exhausted, we advise you not to start the protocol.

We don't know how you'll feel, so we can't give you an exact answer to your question.

Reactions: final_countdown12 and seekingrelease22
S

seekingrelease22

Student
Feb 28, 2024
The protocol is timed and takes hours to complete.

Should you crash in the middle and fail, you have to try again.

The problem is not sleeping. If you feel weak or exhausted, we advise you not to start the protocol.
I will be with someone else tho. They will be handling that part.

F

final_countdown12

Student
May 7, 2024
I get that. I'm just saying hypothetically if I get 0 sleep. Would I still have success?
Sleep deprivation = decreases sucess rate

Good sleep = increase sucess rate

S

seekingrelease22

Student
Feb 28, 2024
Sleep deprivation = decreases sucess rate

Good sleep = increase sucess rate
Why do you think it could decrease the success rate? Like what effect do you think it could have negatively? As far as I know it would still deprive the cells of oxygen no?

F

final_countdown12

Student
May 7, 2024
Why do you think it could decrease the success rate? Like what effect do you think it could have negatively? As far as I know it would still deprive the cells of oxygen no?
Sleep deprivation negatively affects your mental abilities and emotional state. You may feel more impatient or prone to mood swings. It can also compromise decision-making processes.

also you could start having hallucinations — seeing or hearing things that aren't really there.

So basically, sleep well and follow the protocol.

S

seekingrelease22

Student
Feb 28, 2024
Sleep deprivation negatively affects your mental abilities and emotional state. You may feel more impatient or prone to mood swings. It can also compromise decision-making processes.

also you could start having hallucinations — seeing or hearing things that aren't really there.

So basically, sleep well and follow the protocol.
Nah I get that for sure. I'm mainly asking if everything else is taken care of. The process and everything would the fact I haven't slept in of itself effect if SN will kill me?

F

final_countdown12

Student
May 7, 2024
Nah I get that for sure. I'm mainly asking if everything else is taken care of. The process and everything would the fact I haven't slept in of itself effect if SN will kill me?
Based on my experience, when i partied more than 24 hours withouth sleeping i was more prone to vomiting. So maybe your body could be more vulnerable due to the lack of sleep and therefore more sensitive to SN?

I wouldn't risk.