Ethereal Knight

Ethereal Knight

Seja um bom soldado, morra onde você caiu.
Jan 10, 2022
For me if it's with a condom I might as well masturbate. Without a condom it's going to be better .
+1 couldn't agree more, condoms suck when it comes pleasure.

Reactions: SuicidallyCurious
Ethereal Knight

Ethereal Knight

Jan 10, 2022
Men always get angry when they are bald. Just watch your local crime headlines once and awhile. It's just the stereotype but also the truth . You could call it the angry white guy. Usually likely to be misogynistic too.

I will definitely CTB at the first grey hair
sorry dude but I don't agree with this about balding. I have full healthy hair and I shave it on "zero" with home hair clippers just so I feel more lite, fresh, cool and don't have to wash it too much. it's OK. a shaved head is not the end of the world, I've been shaving mine for years like a monk even though I have normal hair and I still like myself and I still get opportunities to bang people and to date. it's OK.

btw monks aren't angry. at least they don't appear to be… lol
Just buy the condom brand "Her pleasure." It's heavenly.
I'm not sure. we are meant to feel the person we are having sex. condoms take a big part of that away.

Reactions: Weebster
Weebster

Weebster

Everyone is alone. Everyone is empty.
Mar 11, 2022
sorry dude but I don't agree with this about balding. I have full healthy hair and I shave it on "zero" with home hair clippers just so I feel more lite, fresh, cool and don't have to wash it too much. it's OK. a shaved head is not the end of the world, I've been shaving mine for years like a monk even though I have normal hair and I still like myself and I still get opportunities to bang people and to date. it's OK.

I'm not sure. we are meant to feel the person we are having sex. condoms take a big part of that away.
He probably thinks bald guys are skinheads. It's an old way of thinking. I can't believe guys just trimmed the sides short instead of shaving it all lol

S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020

Monks aren't angry because they're on the top end of society in many Buddhist countries. They loot the shit out of the offering plate and have wild sex parties.

I draw a difference between those who shave and those who went bald involuntarily. But there are so many who shave too who are the roid rage types. these are the kind of guys who inhabit the vast swathes of USA in between the coasts . It's just the angry blue collar roid rage culture . The kinds who would take joe Rogan seriously

Weebster

Weebster

Mar 11, 2022
Monks aren't angry because they're on the top end of society in many Buddhist countries. They loot the shit out of the offering plate and have wild sex parties.

I draw a difference between those who shave and those who went bald involuntarily. But there are so many who shave too who are the roid rage types. these are the kind of guys who inhabit the vast swathes of USA in between the coasts . It's just the angry blue collar roid rage culture . The kinds who would take joe Rogan seriously
Buddhist monks are celibate. Buddha spoke against sensual pleasures. It clouds the mind and prevents one from attaining enlightenment. Have you not read the entire Pali Canon? Jeez

S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
Buddhist monks are celibate. Buddha spoke against sensual pleasures. It clouds the mind and prevents one from attaining enlightenment. Have you not read the entire Pali Canon? Jeez

Buddhist monks are supposed to be celibate. I don't have to read one of their books to tell you that isn't true after personally having sex with some of them.

Ethereal Knight

Ethereal Knight

Jan 10, 2022
It's been awhile so I don't know.
man, if we think just in terms of sex and pleasure, yes if you really know yourself and your body without shame or guilt, you'll be able to give yourself way more pleasure than the average woman can give you.

with that said, though, the real answer is "No"!

because encounters with other people aren't just about sex, you also talk, touch, cuddle, look in the eyes, empathize, understand the person, make an emotional connection, bond, get to know each other…

no matter how much pleasure you get in a masturbation session, you'll still be lonely and empty, feeling that there is something missing… because there is. where's the human connection?

thinking that you could just separate the sex from the rest is untrue.

as Jordan Peterson says, "casual sex" is something that doesn't exist. sex is anything but casual, "you cannot divorce sex from its sociological, economical, political, psychological and emotional consequences."

"there's no disentangling sexual behaviour from emotional behaviour…"

take a listen to the rest:

Last edited:
S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
man, if we thinj just in terms of sex and pleasure, yes if you really know yourself and your body without shame or guilt, you'll be able to give yourself way more pleasure than the average woman can give you.

because encounters with other people aren't just about sex, you also talk, touch, cuddle, look in the eyes, empathize, understand the person, make an emotional connection, bond, get to know each other…

so, thinking that you could just separate the sex from the rest is untrue.

as Jordan Peterson says, "casual sex" is something that doesn't exist. sex is anything but casual, "you cannot divorce sex from its sociological, economical, political, psychological and emotional consequences."

Biggest problem with casual sex is it ruins you because it becomes too easy and you lose the thrill.
You've had sex with Buddhist monks? What?! Lol

Yes with no further details added

Weebster

Weebster

Mar 11, 2022
man, if we thinj just in terms of sex and pleasure, yes if you really know yourself and your body without shame or guilt, you'll be able to give yourself way more pleasure than the average woman can give you.

so, thinking that you could just separate the sex from the rest is untrue.

I've had sex that didn't involve those new age things. It was fine.
Biggest problem with casual sex is it ruins you because it becomes too easy and you lose the thrill.

Yes with no further details added
LMAO oh god my sides

Ethereal Knight

Ethereal Knight

Jan 10, 2022
I've had sex that didn't involve those new age things. It was fine.
sure, it was fine at the moment. but, overtime, if you keep doing it, you may corrupt your soul. you may get hurt.

long-term, casual sex may do more harm than good.

the problem with casual sex is that sex is not casual. it can't be.

Last edited:
S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
sure, it was fine at the moment. but, overtime, if you keep doing it, you may corrupt your soul. you may get hurt.

Also this is how we end up with a lot of broken homes and infidelity.

Weebster

Weebster

Mar 11, 2022

I don't care if I become as corrupted as Dorian Gray
Also this is how we end up with a lot of broken homes and infidelity.
Good. May the hellishness perpetuate forever

Foresight

Foresight

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2019
I prefer it.

I don't want to be touched anymore. But I think for healthier people sex is better.

Reactions: ColorlessTrees
S like suicide

S like suicide

Enlightened
Apr 29, 2021
You keep the good ones for marrying. For me I am a bisexual man who never wanted to marry so I'm always on the lookout for hateful faces because I just care about who is the better screw. Ethically it's also best to avoid nice girls because you will break their heart if you aren't the dating and marriage type. Some men don't care about that because they are bald headed guys and he man woman haters. They'll even lie to nice girls that are hot and promise them the whole world just to screw around with them and dump them.
I am pleased to read that there is still someone with values and principles...
Don't bite more than you can chew, fool, nobody wants to watch you gag.
Hahaha

Women are just so fragile, soft & cute, it's unnatural for men to want to screw them.
Hahahaha

Last edited:
Sarros

Sarros

Student
Sep 2, 2021
Not when you ruin your dick with a death grip like I did

Reactions: Angst Filled Fuck Up
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Not when you ruin your dick with a death grip like I did

Same. Years of chronic fatigue made me stop wanting sex as it was too exhausting. Masturbation replaced it and now I don't get enough stimulation from intercourse.

In general I only really like sex the first few times with a new partner anyway. For me it's more about the validation/novelty aspect. Once that wears off, I find I don't care anymore.

Dot

Dot

Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
l Women are just so fragile, soft & cute, it's unnatural for men to want to screw them. :haha:
If slf ws abl 2 lagh ths cmmnt wld hve mde slf spt drnk out
No, I don't really care about boning. I was always quite picky as well, I only went with women who I was somewhat sure weren't promiscuit aka hoes.
cn apprci8 u nt wnt sm1 w/ mltple sexl partnrs bt th/ sxist langug = nt rlly needd

Last edited:
fox_wannabe

fox_wannabe

Enlightened
Jul 7, 2021
According to statistics masturbation IS average sexual experience.

Heartaches

Heartaches

Apologizing for my life and ever entering yours
May 6, 2021
I've never had sex so I'm just making assumptions, but I think sex is better because of how meaningful and enjoyable it can be for both parties, everything I've read about sex emphasizes mutual pleasure and I imagine it can be extremely liberating for the body and mind.

Masturbation is alright but it can get really boring. Granted, I don't do anything fancy when I do it, but it can get to the point it just feels like a chore, almost pointless doing it at times. That's just me though.

Reactions: fox_wannabe