Weebster

Weebster

Everyone is alone. Everyone is empty.
Mar 11, 2022
Feels more empty and pointless than Skyrim. Nothing you do in that game fucking matters much like this one. I wasted 50 hours of my life on that game and decades on this one.

Last edited:
Reactions: Conker, TakeMeBack07 and Marine
Marine

Marine

*~ 絶対に 全てを取り戻させてもらう ~*
Jul 5, 2020
Feels more empty and pointless than Skyrim. Nothing you do in that game fucking matters much like this one. I wasted 50 hours of my life on that game and decades on this one.
It certainly feels rigged and that most of your choices don't matter then, even though I still feel like there HAS TO be a way to win even with all the odds initially against you... I just don't know how.

Reactions: TakeMeBack07 and Weebster
Weebster

Weebster

Mar 11, 2022
It certainly feels rigged and that most of your choices don't matter then, even though I still feel like there HAS TO be a way to win even with all the odds initially against you... I just don't know how.
What is winning anyway? Making it to old age? I couldn't imagine being old and seeing myself in the mirror. It would be humiliating seeing my former vitality sapped away.

Reactions: SuicidallyCurious
Marine

Marine

*~ 絶対に 全てを取り戻させてもらう ~*
Jul 5, 2020
What is winning anyway? Making it to old age? I couldn't imagine being old and seeing myself in the mirror. It would be humiliating seeing my former vitality sapped away.
No, winning is getting what you want out of life. Love, fullfillment, belonging, happiness, freedom, peace...

Reactions: TakeMeBack07
WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
Your character and storyline is randomized.

Reactions: Marine
TakeMeBack07

TakeMeBack07

Failure
Jan 16, 2022
Your character and storyline is randomized.
some of us are really on ultra true nightmare mode.
really, i don't see the point of playing with subhuman genes. what will studying this shitty, boring book do for my attractiveness? most people get intrinsic motivation from either romance or talent. i literally have none of those and feel empty and void. and from my experiences in the past, girls won't be interested anytime soon
environment is also an extremely important factor. seems everything important or life changing is random and out of our control

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: Al_stargate, GenesAndEnvironment, Marine and 1 other person
°Celsuis_Caesar

°Celsuis_Caesar

Sanctioned Suicide is well worth a mass
Jan 10, 2022
I heard a theory long ago that we exist in some kind of planet universe sim game, and animals/humans are just bugs in the code, though just a theory

S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
No, winning is getting what you want out of life. Love, fullfillment, belonging, happiness, freedom, peace...

But all of that is only for a time. If you lose sight of that you've failed life

I feel as if I've completed life , I have nothing more to discover or add .

If making it to old age is winning I want nothing to do with it.

Reactions: WorthlessTrash, Hollowman and RagingCat
Marine

Marine

*~ 絶対に 全てを取り戻させてもらう ~*
Jul 5, 2020
But all of that is only for a time. If you lose sight of that you've failed life

I feel as if I've completed life , I have nothing more to discover or add .

If making it to old age is winning I want nothing to do with it.
Why would it only be for a time ? I don't think so. It's meant to be lasting and sustainable.

S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
Why would it only be for a time ? I don't think so. It's meant to be lasting and sustainable.

If that's true name one individual or civilization who has ever lived/lasted forever

Nothing is sustainable . I hate that word, it's such a scam used by wishful thinkers.

Marine

Marine

*~ 絶対に 全てを取り戻させてもらう ~*
Jul 5, 2020
If that's true name one individual or civilization who has ever lived/lasted forever

Nothing is sustainable . I hate that word, it's such a scam used by wishful thinkers.
What does this have to do with what I was saying ??? Sustainable love, happiness and belonging exist at the individual level.

S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
What does this have to do with what I was saying ??? Sustainable love, happiness and belonging exist at the individual level.

No, they don't. That isn't consistent with any observable reality - because humans die . More common than that , they fall in and out of love. Happiness is fleeting as well with many people historically losing everything they have within just a few minutes whether it be to a car accident , war , earthquake , or whatever

If you are blessed with happiness and love you have it for a time - it's not something that lasts forever .

Marine

Marine

*~ 絶対に 全てを取り戻させてもらう ~*
Jul 5, 2020
No, they don't. That isn't consistent with any observable reality - because humans die . More common than that , they fall in and out of love. Happiness is fleeting as well with many people historically losing everything they have within just a few minutes whether it be to a car accident , war , earthquake , or whatever

If you are blessed with happiness and love you have it for a time - it's not something that lasts forever .
According to my observation of reality it is sustainable. Sustainable doesn't necessarily mean forever lasting either. Death isn't an end for me and we're talking about one's lifetime anyway. I don't think such details are relevant to the topic.

S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
According to my observation of reality it is sustainable. Sustainable doesn't necessarily mean forever lasting either. Death isn't an end for me and we're talking about one's lifetime anyway. I don't think such details are relevant to the topic.

Sorry you're deluded. Sustainable means it lasts - if it doesn't last it isn't sustainable. If you want to shout into a dictionary and tell it it's wrong that's up to you . You could say sustainable over a specific time frame and be correct

I'm not arguing you can't have happiness but it's observable reality happiness is not sustainable . That's just a basic fact . I've known many people who were happy and they are now gone. Would I say my life was better off from knowing them and being around them yes.

When you say death isn't the end that is your religion , which has been pretty thoroughly debunked. You can cling onto it for whatever reason I guess. Just please don't shout about allah and set a scooter off near my home

Reactions: Weebster
Marine

Marine

*~ 絶対に 全てを取り戻させてもらう ~*
Jul 5, 2020
Sorry you're deluded. Sustainable means it lasts - if it doesn't last it isn't sustainable. If you want to shout into a dictionary and tell it it's wrong that's up to you . You could say sustainable over a specific time frame and be correct

I'm not arguing you can't have happiness but it's observable reality happiness is not sustainable . That's just a basic fact . I've known many people who were happy and they are now gone. Would I say my life was better off from knowing them and being around them yes.

When you say death isn't the end that is your religion , which has been pretty thoroughly debunked. You can cling onto it for whatever reason I guess. Just please don't shout about allah and set a scooter off near my home
Sustainable is different from eternal, I'm sure any dictionary agrees though. I have no religion btw. This is pointless and disrespectful arguing. Let's agree to disagree.

S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
Sustainable is different from eternal, I'm sure any dictionary agrees though. I have no religion btw. This is pointless and disrespectful arguing. Let's agree to disagree.

You're correct sustainable can be different from eternal. But if you want to argue happiness is sustainable you have to argue over what time frame

You're never going to convince anyone it's maintable over all eternity , which comes back to my original point - you can't lose sight that happiness is temporary

If you do that I think you've really failed at life, or at least I'd consider myself a failure if I couldn't acknowledge that given that's my worldview

Marine

Marine

*~ 絶対に 全てを取り戻させてもらう ~*
Jul 5, 2020
You're correct sustainable can be different from eternal. But if you want to argue happiness is sustainable you have to argue over what time frame

You're never going to convince anyone it's maintable over all eternity , which comes back to my original point - you can't lose sight that happiness is temporary

If you do that I think you've really failed at life, or at least I'd consider myself a failure if I couldn't acknowledge that given that's my worldview
I never tried to convince anyone of anything and you deformed what I said completely. You're free to disagree with whatever but I'm going to ignore abusive behaviour from now on, none of us need that here, and I feel bad for this thread being hijacked by nonsense as well. Sorry about that OP.

Al_stargate

Al_stargate

I was once a pretty angel
Mar 4, 2022
Definetely not cheap, its complexity is beyond comprehension. It sucks that one wrong move and you're in a world of pain but otherwise, it's devised beyond all comprehension we're capable of.

Weebster

Weebster

Mar 11, 2022
Definetely not cheap, its complexity is beyond comprehension. It sucks that one wrong move and you're in a world of pain but otherwise, it's devised beyond all comprehension we're capable of.
No plot. Just good graphics

Reactions: Alex6216
WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
some of us are really on ultra true nightmare mode.
really, i don't see the point of playing with subhuman genes. what will studying this shitty, boring book do for my attractiveness? most people get intrinsic motivation from either romance or talent. i literally have none of those and feel empty and void. and from my experiences in the past, girls won't be interested anytime soon
environment is also an extremely important factor. seems everything important or life changing is random and out of our control
Yep. Your character and storyline determines how easy or hard a game is. For some people, it's just not winnable.

S

Sakura94

empty
Nov 26, 2020
Feels fairly linear to me. Like a series of corridors you can just go through with rules for trying to move beyond them. Feels like that when I'm out walking anyway but then again I live in bongland so maybe it's better elsewhere.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Not open-world enough and the game itself is full of micro transactions that make it all pay-to-win. I only play for the DLC minigames it offers.

Weebster

Weebster

Mar 11, 2022
Not open-world enough and the game itself is full of micro transactions that make it all pay-to-win. I only play for the DLC minigames it offers.
Lol my map is full of blacked out areas that are inaccessible.

Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
A

Alex6216

Mage
Apr 19, 2022
No, even worse... It's a pay to win game!

Last edited:
onlyanimalsaregood

onlyanimalsaregood

Unlovable 💔 Rest in peace CommitSudoku 🤍
Mar 11, 2022
That would be crazy

• Wow
onlyanimalsaregood

onlyanimalsaregood

Unlovable 💔 Rest in peace CommitSudoku 🤍
Mar 11, 2022
Sudoku is dead?? That's weird. He used to respond to me :O
Yes :( Unfortunately. She was a female. We became quite good friends.

• Aww..