Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
Is life a joke? "I" was doing fine for 13.7 billion years in the void of non-existence. Then in the mid 1980s, I was painfully sucked out of the void (hence the crying at birth), and into this life.

Now I am forced to grapple with the fact that I'm just going to be eventually thrown back into the void of non-existence, very likely in a painful way, while having all my conscious memories completely erased, as if I never existed in the first place.
Framed liked this, "life" seems like a joke….a cruel joke. But it's kind of fu*king funny, considering most people try so hard to pretend this isn't the reality of their situation.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: esalucolom-wojaqter, i dont feel real., pthnrdnojvsc and 9 others
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Normie Life Mogs
Sep 19, 2023
Life's a piece of shit
When you look at it
Life's a laugh and death's a joke, it's true
You'll see it's all a show
Keep 'em laughin' as you go
Just remember that the last laugh is on you
And
Always look on the bright side of life

• Yay!
Reactions: prana and Myforevercharlie
todiefor

todiefor

I hope I made some +ve difference in ppl’s lives
Jun 24, 2023
Yes all these ppl out there striving and achieving and leading fulfilling lives and daring to want to live and be happy are just all deluded, they should all instead wallow in misery everyday hoping to die and wishing they never left their 13bn years of non-existence…

Joke indeed

• Yay!
Reactions: Rocinante and derpyderpins
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Normie Life Mogs
Sep 19, 2023
Yes all these ppl out there striving and achieving and leading fulfilling lives and daring to want to live and be happy are just all deluded, they should all instead wallow in misery everyday hoping to die and wishing they never left their 13bn years of non-existence…

Joke indeed
You are joking, but people will read this and take it very literally :pfff:. You forgot to add that you feel sorry for the happy people, because you'd much rather be miserable but "enlightened".

• Hugs
Reactions: todiefor
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Life is a sick joke. People work away their lives just to pay for an existence which they never even consented to. People are all slaves, trapped in a system of modern day slavery. Capitalism exploits the masses, who are forced to become wageslaves in order to survive. How is any of this fair? It's not. It's absurd that humans made existence cost money. Existence, which was forced upon you. You never had a right to decline or say no. We were all brought into existence against our will, and the only way to rectify things is to provide assisted suicide to those who want it. That's the only way to make things fair. Society should provide those who don't want to live with a way to die

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: esalucolom-wojaqter, Hollowman, GoatHerder and 6 others
Xe-

Xe-

Seems better than Tinder
Jul 29, 2024
Yes

Reactions: sserafim and newave3
_AllCatsAreGrey_

_AllCatsAreGrey_

(they/he)
Mar 4, 2024
Does a joke need a punchline? Does a joke need to be funny?

Reactions: esalucolom-wojaqter and newave3
newave3

newave3

I want out
Nov 21, 2020
Life is a joke and the joke is on us.

Reactions: sserafim, Hollowman, pthnrdnojvsc and 2 others
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Yes, life is a joke. I'm trapped in existence and I hate it. I wish I could be free but I'm not. I'm a slave to biology and a slave to society. I wasn't born free. I wish I could resist but I'm too powerless to avoid being a slave. I'm also a slave to others in the sense that I can't escape existence without others making it easier for me. I'm too scared to kill myself via a suicide method. I wish I could get euthanasia but they'll never legalise it for people like me because all i am to them is cattle. Existence is an atrocious joke and what's even worse is that I never asked to be here

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and sserafim
i dont feel real.

i dont feel real.

No more sense in this
Apr 13, 2024
Hahahaha. Isn't that obvious? We all are going to die, all of us. So what does it matter? If someone kills me now, or I die when I'm fucking 89. I give a total fuck about it. The only thing I hope is that it is fast and without pain, like dreaming or so. But what does it matter either? After the pain goes away, it's just non-existence. It doesn't matter at all. All I do, all I achieve, all the people I know, all the knowledge, the trophies, everything. It's matters a fuck.

Reactions: sserafim and pthnrdnojvsc