A

anxious_depressive

I'm in despair
Dec 21, 2021
I don't know, but in my city there are many cases of falls from residential buildings.

Usually the heights were 10 stories and higher.

People who fell on asphalt/concrete died almost immediately.

The success of a jump depends on many factors.

L

leavingsoon99

I'm at peace... Finally.
Mar 16, 2023
The problem with a gun is that serious injury is pretty much guaranteed. Death is not. If you do choose that method, it would be advisable to research it very thoroughly beforehand, to be certain you can achieve your intended result.
It's not rocket science. Its ballistics are powerful enough to fatally penetrate the human skull. Through the mouth with a JHP is powerful enough to sever the brain stem. No, nothing's guaranteed, but let's not make this a mystery of god either. Some butcheries use a .22 to put down a cow. Yes, research is necessary. That's with ANY method.

O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
Engineer, 31, just jumped to his death in NYC--From the 14th floor, that's 172 feet

Last edited:
thecolourgold

thecolourgold

night night coming soon. ❤️
Apr 22, 2023
If you live near the western US, foresthill bridge in California has a very high success rate. It's over 700 feet. It is the third tallest bridge in the us and most people who survive jump from areas in which they only fall 20-80 feet. Go to the middle you'll be sure as shit.

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
If you live near the western US, foresthill bridge in California has a very high success rate. It's over 700 feet. It is the third tallest bridge in the us and most people who survive jump from areas in which they only fall 20-80 feet. Go to the middle you'll be sure as shit.
Why would they not jump from the middle? Seems like common sense. That bridge has a barrier. All the good ones are getting barriers. The funny thing about the forest hill bridge is ladders have been found by it by people who jumped lol

Reactions: thecolourgold
H

H.O.Xan

Experienced
Feb 1, 2023
No one has survived golden gate without immediate medical help. That's around 200ft above water. Features like cliffs are great because they're usually isolated, I know a nearby one over 200ft tall with the open ocean below and no one around for miles. Basically if you aren't found it's over for sure no matter if you are still alive.

wut abt the grand canyon? enuf to make u go splat

R

RUPA

Student
Oct 19, 2022
I was just reading this. Avoid jumping from residential roofs. She survived and made the headlines again. Paralyzed below the waist.

You don't like the gas setup? I noticed the monkey font's thread yesterday, and it seemed quite beautiful and serene. It's like having an oxygen facial while relaxing on a lounger. That would be my choice!

View attachment 110155
She jumped from a second-story window of the family home

nightshade00

nightshade00

living just for dying
Jan 24, 2023
There's a lot of good info on jumping in this thread

Dying science gal

Dying science gal

Researching 'till I die
Apr 27, 2023
There was a statue thing people kept jumping off in New York. It was shut down. Prolifers are evil
They don't quite understand that when they shut down methods for peaceful suicide, people would just go for less... peaceful methods.
Especially for something like a statue, which requires planning and thought to go through.