• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

P

primalscream

Aug 15, 2020
I was hoping to go with an exit bag but I might already be homeless by the time I need to ctb, so I was wondering what my chances would be if it happened when I'm relatively unprepared for it.

I have filled a backpack with 1lt of water, crackers, painkillers and all the money I have left, around 40 euros (45 USD I think).

Is jumping from a tall building my only choice then? It's the one method that literally terrifies me, I'm afraid of heights... Is there an alternative I can get with 40 euros? Some form of hanging that can be done outside?

• Hugs
Reactions: TheEndisNear121200
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I think it's either jumping off or hanging in a forest.
The thing is you need lots of guts to do that. I wish I have them :(

Reactions: BLUE1970
TripleA

TripleA

life is a struggle you cannot win
Sep 25, 2020
Jumping or train decapitation

Reactions: Wraith
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Homeless people have a hard time trying to access buildings let alone the top floor of a building. Even parking garages have security now. Most homeless people in our region get hit by trains, usually as suicide or sleeping near the tracks. Another form of suicide is death by compaction. Homeless people sleep in dumpsters, unaware that they're going to be picked up by the garbage truck and fed into the compactor. Death by exposure is another for homeless living in cold climates. And of course, lots of drugs, you can score some hard drugs, shoot yourself up and die a euphoric death.

Reactions: poisonedminds
S

Spyware

Nov 6, 2020
I can easily suppress my fear of heights, so jumping is the perfect method for me. If only I had access to a good jumping spot
Most buildings have security. Those that don't are either too low, have the rooftop trapdoor locked or have problems with the landing surface

Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
Jumping is good wish I could do it. Depends where you are for jumping. If you have any high cliffs around over 150ft for hard surface will be ideal. 250+ft for water. If possible go head first for brain stem injury and instant ctb