Sleeper System

Sleeper System

Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z
May 5, 2022
It doesn't seem high enough but then again it depends on how you fall.
You could get a bunch of fractures and broken bones or you could snap your spine and be paralyze aside from death. Would not reccomend.

Also, what is a fake new yorker?

AshClouds

AshClouds

In time I started growing inward.
Apr 10, 2023
Anything above three stories will cause serious injury. Also depends on how you land.
I wouldn't do it that way, if I land on someone's car, they'll be financially ruined.
If I land on the pavement, that image will be burned on the minds of everyone who witnessed the aftermath.

A

aGoodDayToDie

Arcanist
Jun 30, 2023
Absolutely not. You need to fall from at least 100 meters/330 feet. But more is preferable

Reactions: XcatnipX, Deleted member 82921 and beelzebul
annointed_towers

annointed_towers

Cursed by God
Dec 9, 2022
Absolutely not. You need to fall from at least 100 meters/330 feet. But more is preferable
Can you share where you got these numbers from? I thought it was 150 feet minimum

Reactions: permanently tired and Anri_wants_peace
A

aGoodDayToDie

Arcanist
Jun 30, 2023
Can you share where you got these numbers from? I thought it was 150 feet minimum
I can't remember. But I know it means you reach 70-80mph. If you think about it, most car crashes at 40mph are not fatal. And even at 70mph, a fatal car crash does not necessarily mean instant death. Firstly, you do not want to be saved. Secondly, you do not want to be in agony at the bottom

Anri_wants_peace

Anri_wants_peace

Dec 23, 2023
yeah 150ft is the lucky number 100 meters as he says is also good but that's for making human mashed potatoes

Anónimo

Anónimo

Student
Oct 15, 2021
At least 15 stories to make sure. It is unlikely that you will survive from 10th story, but you really don't wanna take thag risk. Also, land on something hard like concrete. I suggest anothet method...

Reactions: XcatnipX
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
Absolutely not.

Reactions: XcatnipX
deafening

deafening

louder than words
Sep 21, 2023
There are many factors to consider. My bridge of choice is over 800 feet tall, but nevertheless I contemplate the possibility of failure.