Antigonish

Antigonish

Mage
Sep 19, 2020
I haven't been feeling alive lately. Don't think I've ever felt alive. Except when i was in second grade and almost died in a car accident. The excitement, the ecstasy, the finality... but now everything and everyone is so bleak. I feel like a clean blank piece of paper surrounded by a world full of ink. And the only way I can put words on my empty pages is through pain. It's literally the only way I know I'm living. The only way I know I'm alive. I dont wish to die, just that I never existed. I stayed away for some time. But now I'm back. Cause this feeling never fades. It fuels my depression. Knowing I don't belong in a existence where I should exist. Life sucks. Being dead inside sucks worse.

• Hugs
Reactions: Life_and_Death, lost_soul83, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and 1 other person
Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
I can relate. Except in my case not even pain helps.

• Hugs
Reactions: Antigonish

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
I liked the excitement from beating people. Seriously. Ever tried punching people in the faces? That's a good stuff. Climbing buildings, trees, ruins, like an ape. Catch and run. Just thinking about all of it makes me feel excited. You know? Feel the pulse of life. Feeling dead sucks. I'd rather vanish.

• Wow
Reactions: nox_ghoul, Antigonish, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and 1 other person