N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I once had a really bad therapist. She was very incompetent. We also talked about my nightmarish bullying experiences as a teenager. She was surprised that I knew the full names of all of them. Damn I am confronted with these people in my nightmares. Of course I do not forget them. Most of them were very rich. They probably have phenomenal lives while I will kill myself due to poverty.

I know how all they looked like. I know in detail how they bullied and ridiculed me. It hurts till today and left horrible/huge scars.

Is it weird being able to remember all these details? Or was the therapist just kind of incompetent?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Journeytoletgo, lofticries, Foresight and 1 other person
Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
Nope,. I don't think it's weird at all. Maybe for " normal " people,. But resentments towards bullies / people that did me wrong..... Is one of the numerous reasons why I'd like to be Gone from this world.

Many have told me that I Must let that shit go and forgive them. Uhhh... Sorry,. That's just a lot easier said than done for me. I wish I could let it all go but I think about them with an Absolute hatred. It's such a sad and vicious cycle,. I Fckn hate it. Fml.

I wish you the best in whatever may happen.

Last edited:
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
No, I do not think so personally. I think that if someone has had a painful experience that impacted their life, the memories stay with them. Our thoughts are capable of torturing us. Some people really are so cruel and I'm sorry that you had to endure such horrific bullying. It is awful how such a thing as bullying even exists in the first place. I wish you relief from suffering.

• Love
Reactions: Foresight and Huntfish34
F

FogFilledLife

Student
Jan 6, 2022
Yes, I think so. I have few memories in great detail, though I had many such bullies.

lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
I can't remember the faces but I can remember the actions.

Tbh I'm my biggest bully and still continue even today.

Foresight

Foresight

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2019
No, I think everyone's brain holds onto hard things and embarrassing moments for some reason. I don't know if it's to keep us out of future danger or what. It's almost wired into us to easily access these kinds of harsh memories.

I black everything out with my PTSD but I still have those memories pop up. The words said to me echo in my mind. Thanks brain.

• Hugs
Reactions: noname223