• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

rottenflesh

rottenflesh

Jan 8, 2024
we love eachother so much to the point i constantly think about not killing myself and stay with her, the bad thing is thats not enough to stop me. She made me promise i wouldn't do it which makes me a liar, because i'm gonna do it anyway. I'll call her hours before doing it so i can say goodbye but i know this will break her. Would you guys break up with your partner before ctbing? i feel selfish for staying with her knowing i will die soon

dinosavr

dinosavr

take me to the rooftop 🌃
Dec 14, 2023
I don't think breaking up with her would make her suffer any less. It is difficult and it will hurt her. Definitely. But there's absolutely no way to do it without having to hurt someone. And you should remember that if you don't feel like you can take it any longer, it's okay to let go. You're not guilty and you know better that you never asked to be suicidal and it's fucking exhausting to try and live like that.
I understand your concern and that's super important and I hope she sees it :(
It's easy to put blame on suicidal people but it's not for them to judge if you were trying hard enough to stay…

Christopher Reeve

Christopher Reeve

Ein wunderschöner Baum um sich zu erhängen
Mar 27, 2024
finish and after a while CTB, the blow can be smaller but also bigger, it depends a lot on the person, there are things that are not up to us to determine considering that it is someone else who will feel it. It is difficult to predict.

• Aww..
Reactions: rottenflesh
yeh it's all gucci

yeh it's all gucci

I only care about cats eating corn on the cob.
Mar 4, 2022
It's hard to say, people mourn both breakups and deaths, losing someone from your life is hard either way.
It might feel like you're lessening the blow by breaking up, but it will still hurt her.
Sometimes you just have to do what's best for yourself.

• Love
Reactions: rottenflesh
Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
Explaining to her why will make things easier. Tell her exactly why you don't want to live. Avoid telling her, "I love you, but…"

When you die, she will be relieved that she understood your reasons and will respect you for being open with her.

I had a boyfriend commit suicide in my early twenties, and this is how I felt afterwards. I was glad it was his choice, and I wished him the peace he sought.

RIP, K! :heart:

Yes, break up with her, and if you have any money, give it to her. It will help her feel better.

rottenflesh

rottenflesh

Jan 8, 2024
Explaining to her why will make things easier. Tell her exactly why you don't want to live. Avoid telling her, "I love you, but…"

When you die, she will be relieved that she understood your reasons and will respect you for being open with her.

I had a boyfriend commit suicide in my early twenties, and this is how I felt afterwards. I was glad it was his choice, and I wished him the peace he sought.

RIP, K! :heart:

Yes, break up with her, and if you have any money, give it to her. It will help her feel better.
sorry for your loss, talking to someone who went through the same is making me more comfortable

• Hugs
Reactions: Little_Suzy
soulkitty

soulkitty

Just a shell of who I once was.
Apr 6, 2024
I think you should stay with her, imo it would make it more painful to not only go through a breakup, but have someone she loves deeply die right afterwards. And I imagine she would want as much time as possible with you before you pass. Plus on the off chance SI kicks in or you end up not going through with it, or the attempt fails, it would probably just make it extremely hard afterwards. I'm so sorry you're going through this situation, I understand it must be hard to know what to do 🖤🫂 this is just my perspective but I hope it helps, ultimately it's up to what you think is best