Wants-To-End

Wants-To-End

Dec 13, 2022
I Guys, I am thinking about doing CTB using amitriptyline method mentioned in PPeH
But PPeH listed 3 main ingredient for it -> Meto, Amitriptyline and Benzo
I can somehow get Meto and Amitriptyline, But Benzo, ufffff, believe me I tried as much as possible, but i am nowhere near getting it
So what u think? -> Is it possible to replace "Benzo" with "Beta-Blocker"?
OR
Is there any-other meds that could replace Benzo for my CTB method?

when i asked google, google replied like this -> what do u think about them? -> atleast anyone of the below can be used to replace benzo? -> are they worth for CTB ?

(Because most of these meds listed as alternative of benzo where quite available)

Reactions: Sid19
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
Beta blockers are not a substitute for a long acting benzodiazepine. Both have a totally different effect.

By the way, there is another Amitriptyline guide, that I posted here:

Last edited:
Reactions: Couldydays, sensation86, Praestat_Mori and 2 others
thebookofdisquiet

thebookofdisquiet

Jul 21, 2023
Benzos targets the brain and helps with anxiety and makes you sleepy, beta-blockers targets and slows down the heart that will beat like crazy to increase blood flow and keep you conscious after you take the sn:

"Benzodiazepines (commonly known as "benzos") are a family of the drugs that have a tranquilizing effect and thus have been used to treat anxiety disorder, agitation, muscle spasms, and many other conditions for nearly six decades. Benzos work by boosting the effectiveness of a brain chemical (called GABA) that dulls the excitability of neurotransmitters.

Propranolol belongs to a family of medications known as beta-blockers. In fact, it belongs to the first generation of beta-blockers and its original purpose was to treat patients with high blood pressure (hypertension) and various heart issues. Propranolol works its magic by reducing the impact of adrenaline on the body. This can in turn, reduce the heart rate, lower blood pressure and reduce both sweating and tremors."

• Informative
Reactions: Couldydays, sensation86, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
Wants-To-End

Wants-To-End

Dec 13, 2022
Beta blockers are not a substitute for a long acting benzodiazepine. Both have a totally different effect.

By the way, there is another Amitriptyline guide, that I posted here:

Thank u soo much for reply

What do u think about "Buspirone" Most of the site mentioned them as next effective med after Benzo for anxiety? -> do they both serve same purpose? (seems like "Buspirone" is not narcotic and not a controlled substance neither)

befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
do they both serve same purpose?
No. The reason why in the Amitriptyline method the enormous overdose of 500 mg Diazepam is used is not to treat anxiety, but to be lethal in combination with Amitriptyline.

Buspirone is used to treat generalized anxiety disorders over a long period of time or for short-term treatment of anxiety symptoms.

What you could try to get Diazepam: Go to a doctor and say you need to make an appointment with the dentist. But you are so afraid of the dentist that you need something strong for the fear. Ask if the doctor will give you a prespcription for Diazapem. But he won't give you a prescription for 500 mg.

If you have that prescription, you can contact a dentist and tell them the same story. Also there you ask for a prescription for Diazepam before you make an appointment there. Now you have 2 prescription. Do not use them in the same pharmacy !

Last edited:
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Wants-To-End

Wants-To-End

Dec 13, 2022
No. The reason why in the Amitriptyline method the enormous overdose of 500 mg Diazepam is used is not to treat anxiety, but to be lethal in combination with Amitriptyline.

Thanks for Explanation, if you didn't told me, I probably didn't even know the actual purpose of Benzo in Amitriptyline Method

What you could try to get Diazepam: Go to a doctor and say you need to make an appointment with the dentist. But you are so afraid of the dentist that you need something strong for the fear. Ask if the doctor will give you a prespcription for Diazapem. But he won't give you a prescription for 500 mg.

i am from India, Here Benzo isn't even can be shopped online even though you have a prescription, U can only buy it face to face (along with prescription in retail store) -> Most problematic thing is I approached so many people in online for past week, Everybody getting extremely suspicious once i spelled the word, Oxazepam or Diazepam, So many cross questions, No one ready to give it, Do u really think doctor will prescribe me an Benzo for anxiety, because there are so many anxiety drugs that can be taken without addiction? I can get almost all the meds easier here, but the amount of protection they have it here for benzo is un-imaginable

Of-course, if approaching the doctor is only way, I have to it, But it seems like u are more expert in these Medical Industry, Is there any chance that Is there any other drugs do u know which is not controlled substance but toxic as Benzo?

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Sid19
befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
Do u really think doctor will prescribe me an Benzo for anxiety, because there are so many anxiety drugs that can be taken without addiction?
I have given this advice to other people and it has worked (not in India).
Is there any chance that Is there any other drugs do u know which is not controlled substance but toxic as Benzo?
You can not use any other drug for this method. And it´s not about the toxicity, but about the effect in combination with Amitriptyline.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
E

ella

Jul 20, 2023
i recently discovered chloroquine method, as an indian i have this tablet at home. I felt little less stressed till i searched for benzos. if you succeeded on getting those drugs please let me know how you did it.

bribe also works but scared to do it. wish it was available online.

Wants-To-End

Wants-To-End

Dec 13, 2022
i recently discovered chloroquine method, as an indian i have this tablet at home. I felt little less stressed till i searched for benzos. if you succeeded on getting those drugs please let me know how you did it.

bribe also works but scared to do it. wish it was available online.

In India, U can get almost all drugs, until unless it is a controlled substance

But the problem is Benzo isn't one of them, If you really need a "Benzo", the only way is, as befree said u have to meet a doctor in personal i guess, that too i don't know weather they prescribe u "Oxazepam 30mg" or "Diazepam 10mg" on ur just 1st sitting

You can not use any other drug for this method. And it´s not about the toxicity, but about the effect in combination with Amitriptyline.

Chmm, I understood, really thanks for your reply though

But I have last 2 final questions -

1) -----

In PPeH, it was mentioned, Amitriptyline is an effective Single agent end of life drug, So is it Possible that double the lethal dosage like "25 grams of amitriptyline alone" can be used for CTB ? (of course with meto to avoid vomiting and for faster absorption)

2) -----

What do u think about below links?

Last edited:
befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
I read both threads. I have to be careful with recommendations. I don´t want to be responsible if you fail with permanent damage.

How many gramms of Amitriptyline and Propranolol do you have ?

These are the symptoms of a Amitriptyline overdose:

blurred vision, dilated pupils, sleepiness, confusion, seizures, hypotension, rapid heart rate, cardiac arrest
The member Amor used this method and since this person is not a member anymore the attempt could have been successful.
It could work. But if you survive permanent brain and heart muscle cell damage due to hypoxia might be the result.

What are your thoughts after reading these two threads ? Are you convinced ?
If you have further questions, just ask.

Last edited:
Wants-To-End

Wants-To-End

Dec 13, 2022
I read both threads. I have to be careful with recommendations. I don´t want to be responsible if you fail with permanent damage.
I understand

How many gramms of Amitriptyline and Propranolol do you have ?
I already have 9 grams of Amitriptyline, but that's not a problem, I can easily get Amitriptyline and Propranolol If I want, but the problem is how much i needed?, what are all i needed ?, does even Propranolol have any job to do in amitriptyline method or not? that's y i didn't buy it yet

These are the symptoms of a Amitriptyline overdose:

blurred vision, dilated pupils, sleepiness, confusion, seizures, hypotension, rapid heart rate, cardiac arrest

that's y I thought about trying a new thing, yesterday

1) --- Meto ------------ 10mg for 2 days in 6 hour interval and 30mg before 1hour of CTB
2) --- Amitriptyline --- 15 grams
3) --- As per PPeH's recommendation as i didn't have a Benzo - I thought about following things all combined together
----------- a) --- Levetiracetam (For avoiding Seizure) -------- 2 grams
----------- b) --- Olanzapine (For avoiding Hallucinations) --- 2 grams
----------- c) --- Baclofen (For avoiding muscle spasms) --- 2 grams --- look at this link -> https://www.goodrx.com/amitriptyline/interactions

The member Amor used this method and since this person is not a member anymore the attempt could have been successful.
It could work. But if you survive permanent brain and heart muscle cell damage due to hypoxia might be the result.

What are your thoughts after reading these two threads ? Are you convinced ?

Yes ofcourse, 2 people died , but my scariness is - it is not mentioned anywhere even in PPeH, That's y i am checking about it again and again

Last edited:
befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
That's y i am checking about it again and again
This is the best you can do ! The website you posted is very interesting.
The problem with interactions is that you can never be completely sure what interactions and unexpected symptoms are happening, unless someone has tested it and developed a reliable guide.

By the way, many members agree that the PPH is not a reliable book.
does even Propranolol have any job to do in amitriptyline method or not?
It´s not mentioned in the guide. But the other two persons used it with their own method.
This is how Propranolol works: "Propranolol inhibits the action of adrenaline and noradrenaline by binding to the receptors for these neurotransmitters, thus blocking them. This lowers blood pressure and heart rate and relieves the heart. Propranolol takes effect after a few hours at the earliest."

Last edited:
Wants-To-End

Wants-To-End

Dec 13, 2022
By the way, many members agree that the PPH is not a reliable book.
Hooooo Okay, i knew about that book only after getting it to this site, lol

This is how Propranolol works: "Propranolol inhibits the action of adrenaline and noradrenaline by binding to the receptors for these neurotransmitters, thus blocking them. This lowers blood pressure and heart rate and relieves the heart. Propranolol takes effect after a few hours at the earliest."
Really thanks for ur explanation

It´s not mentioned in the guide. But the other two persons used it with their own method.
Yes I understood, I have to understand my situation & Availability and have to look for reasonable Method, None of them are reliable, any thing could go wrong, I think I have to come to conclusion at certain point, and have to take a attempt boldly

Just one last question -> None of these 3 meds "Levetiracetam, Olanzapine, Baclofen" Mess with the working of Amitriptyline right ? (i mean making it less effective)

P

painful existence

Student
Jul 11, 2023
I am also from India.Have you tried looking into Nitrogen method.It is much more quicker and peaceful.Also Nitrogen is easily available online.You might have trouble with setting up the whole thing but if you needed help I might be able to help.
You can easily buy Nitrogen cylinder online (tell them you use it for AC cleaning).
You can buy argon regulator with flowmeter.This is because I didn't find any nitrogen regulator with flowmeter (it works with nitrogen cylinder).
The final thing I am planning to use is an Oxygen mask(though it is less reliable but cheaper and easier to set up than EEBD hood) with a bag on my head for extra safety purposes.
Make sure the mask stays on your face for atleast 30 minutes even after you pass out and doesn't fall .Also make sure there are no leakages in connecting pipes
I also believe you might be able to get SN in India .The method is quicker and more reliable than Amitriptyline if done correctly

Wants-To-End

Wants-To-End

Dec 13, 2022
Thanks for ur reply
I am also from India.Have you tried looking into Nitrogen method.It is much more quicker and peaceful.Also Nitrogen is easily available online.You might have trouble with setting up the whole thing but if you needed help I might be able to help.
You can easily buy Nitrogen cylinder online (tell them you use it for AC cleaning).
You can buy argon regulator with flowmeter.This is because I didn't find any nitrogen regulator with flowmeter (it works with nitrogen cylinder).
The final thing I am planning to use is an Oxygen mask(though it is less reliable but cheaper and easier to set up than EEBD hood) with a bag on my head for extra safety purposes.
Make sure the mask stays on your face for atleast 30 minutes even after you pass out and doesn't fall .Also make sure there are no leakages in connecting pipes
If I am really good with setting, I would probably have already chosen Thiopental Method or Propofol Method ----- 10-15 grams of Thiopental is ten times lesser price then Nitrogen cylinder and we don't even have to say reason (like AC cleaning) you can simply order them online even without prescription in India, you dont even need other meds like meto, benzo ect, --- the problem is I am not familiar with Infusion method (only by which u can take thiopental [intravascularly]), I am really not good at setting up a lot during the the most anxious time (i mean during CTB)

I also believe you might be able to get SN in India .The method is quicker and more reliable than Amitriptyline if done correctly
Yes I know, u can get SN easily but same like Amitriptyline, SN also required benzo, which is the real deal, almost impossible to get in India
And also SN kind a sounds like uncomfortable for me, that's y i choosed Amitriptyline method

And mainly, i am living with my parents, how to Hide that large Nitrogen cylinder? , lol

Last edited:
P

painful existence

Student
Jul 11, 2023
I completely get you but SN is much quicker than Amitriptyline.I was reading comments on Amitriptyline thread and I think someone survived even after 40 hours.So you need to absolutely make sure that nobody intervenes for 48 hours which is quite difficult.
Also Benzos don't play a central role in SN(they don't help with death itself they are just there to make the process more peaceful)
I think Benzos are much more necessary in Amitriptyline method than in SN.
In Amitriptyline method you need to make sure that you won't wake up after say 20 hours or so(imagine the horror if you end up waking in the middle) and for that you need long acting benzos(diazepam) .In SN the death might happen in about 4 hours so there isn't that much of a risk if you are going without benzos.
Anyways if you are going to do Amitriptyline then don't do it at home.Make sure you are at a place where you aren't distrubed for atleast 48 hours.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: LittleJem and Sid19
Wants-To-End

Wants-To-End

Dec 13, 2022
In SN the death might happen in about 4 hours so there isn't that much of a risk if you are going without benzos.
Hoo that's really good point

In Amitriptyline method you need to make sure that you won't wake up after say 20 hours or so(imagine the horror if you end up waking in the middle) and for that you need long acting benzos(diazepam)
Hoooo, are u sure it take that much time?, I thought it maximum take 6-8 hours, that really sounds scary, I have to really look in to it now, thanks for ur information man

P

painful existence

Student
Jul 11, 2023
With Amitriptyline (peaceful pill handbook) recommends a period of 24 hours.However I have read a comment made by a person on this site who was alive even after 24 hour time period.It might be rare but you cannot leave anything to chance .
It is a thread made by user named Aries who says she slept for 2 days and was rescued later.However a good thing is that if you survive you wouldn't end up with a lot of damage to you I think.

Last edited:
Wants-To-End

Wants-To-End

Dec 13, 2022
With Amitriptyline (peaceful pill handbook) recommends a period of 24 hours.However I have read a comment made by a person on this site who was alive even after 24 hour time period.It might be rare but you cannot leave anything to chance .
Yea, that's true

It is a thread made by user named Aries who says she slept for 2 days and was rescued later.However a good thing is that if you survive you wouldn't end up with a lot of damage to you I think.
Okay, atleast he made it out without a damage

befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
None of these 3 meds "Levetiracetam, Olanzapine, Baclofen" Mess with the working of Amitriptyline right ? (i mean making it less effective)
I´m unable to answer this question.
SN also required benzo
It´s recommended in the latest guide. But earlier people used SN without Diazepam. Diazepam is used to make the process more peaceful.
But it also increases the risk of permanent brain damage itself. So there are two risk factors for permanent brain damage in one method:
SN and Diazepam.
SN ... The method is quicker and more reliable than Amitriptyline if done correctly
Don´t agree.
I would use the SCUBA or SCBA method instead.

• Informative
Reactions: Wants-To-End
P

painful existence

Student
Jul 11, 2023
SCBA hoods cost a fortune here.They are more expensive than cylinder

S

Sid19

Student
May 26, 2023
SCBA hoods cost a fortune here.They are more expensive than cylinder
What might these be?
I completely get you but SN is much quicker than Amitriptyline.I was reading comments on Amitriptyline thread and I think someone survived even after 40 hours.So you need to absolutely make sure that nobody intervenes for 48 hours which is quite difficult.
Also Benzos don't play a central role in SN(they don't help with death itself they are just there to make the process more peaceful)
I think Benzos are much more necessary in Amitriptyline method than in SN.
In Amitriptyline method you need to make sure that you won't wake up after say 20 hours or so(imagine the horror if you end up waking in the middle) and for that you need long acting benzos(diazepam) .In SN the death might happen in about 4 hours so there isn't that much of a risk if you are going without benzos.
Anyways if you are going to do Amitriptyline then don't do it at home.Make sure you are at a place where you aren't distrubed for atleast 48 hours.
I'm thinking/planning of doing ctb by sn but benzos is one thing I can't get my hands on in India. Really would appreciated if somebody could get me those. I can pay any sum of money for it (ofcourse not too much).

Reactions: ella
N

no more pain

Sep 24, 2021
I would like to know which benzo can replace diazepam - alprazolam, oxazepam, bromazepam? there was a table somewhere, which are long acting benzodiazepines, but I can't find it
and one more question - add fentanyl patch 100 mcg to amitriptyline cocktail? can something go wrong?

blessedistheflame

blessedistheflame

sisyphus in the flesh
Aug 9, 2023
In the US at least it's reasonably easy to get benzos by going to a few psychs and complaining about panic attacks and anxiety until one relents. Klonopin seems to be the one most commonly given out in my experience.

Worth mentioning there are legal, clearnet ways to purchase clonazolam and bromazolam online. I don't know much about sourcing but the folks on r/rcbenzos1 could help. To the other folks in the thread from India, these should be readily accessible. Most research chem benzos are manufactured in China and India and besides a recent crackdown on some bigger names like etizolam, I think many are still available.

Boy do I wish etizolam was still being produced, though. That shit was magic.

Reactions: WhyWasIBorn
befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
I would like to know which benzo can replace diazepam - alprazolam, oxazepam, bromazepam? there was a table somewhere, which are long acting benzodiazepines, but I can't find it
and one more question - add fentanyl patch 100 mcg to amitriptyline cocktail? can something go wrong?
Diazepam starts to work fast within 30-max.60 minutes and is a long acting benzo. Oxazepam has a slow onset. Lorazepam, Xanax and Clonazepam have a intermediate onset of action. So the advantage of Diazepam (Valium) is, it works fast and long. Alprazolam has a medium duration of action,
which is used for the short-term treatment of anxiety and panic disorders. Bromazepam is used for the treatment of acute and chronic anxiety and as sleep medication. It works for up to 12 hours, highest effect after 3-4 hours after ingestion.
add fentanyl patch 100 mcg to amitriptyline cocktail? can something go wrong?
I would not combine both, because there are interactions, such as increased heart rate.

Last edited:
N

no more pain

Sep 24, 2021
I would not combine both, because there are interactions, such as increased heart rate.
fentanyl causes a slow pulse (bradycardia) or low blood pressure, feeling sleepy (somnolence) and thus slow or shallow breathing
and being a strong pain reliever, it could help overcome the side effects of amitriptyline

befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
fentanyl causes a slow pulse (bradycardia) or low blood pressure, feeling sleepy (somnolence) and thus slow or shallow breathing
and being a strong pain reliever, it could help overcome the side effects of amitriptyline
You don't have to explain to me what fentanyl is and how it works.

-----

"Oxycodone & Fentanyl guide

Required medication

 10 Metoclopramide tablets of 10 mg (or another antiemetic)
 500 mg Diazepam (or another long-acting(!) benzodiazepine)
 20 Oxycodone tablets with 80 mg each
 Fentanyl patches with at least 500 mcg (e.g., 8 patches with 75 mcg each)

Antiemetic

Start taking the antiemetic beginning 24 hours before scheduled lethal medication,
1 tablet every 6 hours. The last tablet is taken approx. 1 hour before taking the lethal medication.

Do not eat anything from about 12 hours before scheduled intake of the lethal drugs. Drinking is allowed at any time.

Preparation of the lethal drugs

Pulverize all medications, e.g., with a mortar or an electric coffee grinder.
This can be done a day before and the pulverized drugs can be stored in an airtight,
dark jar.

Intake

A snack can be eaten (e.g., a slice of white bread) about 30 minutes before taking the lethal medication.

Prepare 1 to 2 glasses of liquid to swallow the letal mixture down.

 The Fentanyl patches are applied to an area of hairless skin with a good blood supply. There they release their active ingredient and are absorbed through the skin. Absorption can be increased by covering the outside of the patches with a plastic film. The application of heat, e.g. by using a hot-water bottle, is not recommended.

 The powdered lethal drugs can be taken together with the crushed,
long-acting benzodiazepine into a small bowl of pudding, yogurt, or fruit puree.

The mixture is best taken in an upright sitting position in bed, with supporting pillows placed on the left and right.

Eat the mixture quickly.

Then rinse with no more than two glasses of liquid and, if necessary, drink a small amount of alcohol. However, alcohol is not necessary."

Reactions: rotciv
N

no more pain

Sep 24, 2021
You don't have to explain to me what fentanyl is and how it works.

-----
I didn't want to explain how fentanyl works
-----
I want to use amitrip cocktail,
I just don't have diazepam and need to know if alprazolam, oxazepam, bromazepam or a combination of them will do the same
and fent would only be as a bonus to ami

befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
and fent would only be as a bonus to ami
I would use a proven guide. Oxazepam is a medium-acting benzo and works for 8-12 hours. The highest blood level is reached after 1-3 hours. Each person reacts differently to medication. Bromazepam is an intermediate-acting benzodiazepine. The highest blood level is reached after 1-4 hours. Alprazolam is a short acting benzo.

Diazepam is a long acting benzo and starts to work fast within 30 - max. 60 minutes, for 20-50 hours.
That´s why a long and fast acting benzo is better.

N

no more pain

Sep 24, 2021
I would use a proven guide. Oxazepam is a medium-acting benzo and works for 8-12 hours. The highest blood level is reached after 1-3 hours. Each person reacts differently to medication. Bromazepam is an intermediate-acting benzodiazepine. The highest blood level is reached after 1-4 hours. Alprazolam is a short acting benzo.

Diazepam is a long acting benzo and starts to work fast within 30 - max. 60 minutes, for 20-50 hours.
That´s why a long and fast acting benzo is better.
just how to get to it? the doctor prescribes me oxazepam and bromazepam

I have amitriptyline and meto, + several fent patches

I forgot to thank you for the answers

Last edited: