befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
how to get to it?
It's not that difficult to get Diazepam if you know what to tell the doctor. Just an example: call a dentist and ask for an appointment. Tell him that you are extremely anxious. That's why you rarely or never go to the dentist. Ask if he can give you a prescription for Diazepam. You would pick up the prescription a few days before the appointment. Or you tell the same story to your physician (GP). You may only get a prescription for a short-acting benzo instead of Diazepam. And you won't get the required amount of Diazepam with one prescription that you need for some methods. But this is a start.

How many Fentanyl patches do you have and what is the dose per patch ? How many mg Amitriptyline do you have ?

Have you read this guide ?:

N

no more pain

Sep 24, 2021
How many Fentanyl patches do you have and what is the dose per patch ? How many mg Amitriptyline do you have ?
I would rather write you a private message, but I can't
I don't want to post the exact quantities here

day

day

Global Mod
Jun 24, 2023
While benzos have no true alternative there is medications that can have similar effect.

The google page isn't adherently wrong in what it's saying. Benzos on the surface fix underlying anxiety/panic and lower your heart rate a bit which will in-turn lower blood pressure.

SSRI's if taken over time can dull some anxiety though SSRI's take around a month to truly work on effecting your mood so.

Beta-blockers are a decent alternative and will lower your blood pressure and help with heart rate/pounding I heavily recommend them for CTB. Alternative of not beta blockers should improve some symptoms depending on the method.

Lastly I'll talk about one not mentioned.

Diphenhydramine. It makes you incredibly tired and also will help lower overall heart rate. 100-200mg of diphenhydramine is safe but will nonetheless make you a bit sleepy which aids with anxiety.

I get where some people are coming from saying "NO! THERES NO ALTERNATIVES, THEY ALL DO DIFFERENT THINGS!"

Thats true but at the same time there are other things to give similar effects. Everyone is different on how they react to things but when I had ran out of benzos I used a regular dose of diphenhydramine several times to just make myself tired and in turn make myself less anxious. It did work but not even close to how benzos work.

So before some other posted decides it's worth shitting on me for my recommendations. These are simple alternatives that can help, they're not the same that's obvious, they're not dangerous, and yea idk.

Side note: this is for anxiety reasons which is why stated they're not DANGEROUS/LETHAL.

Reactions: Sid19
N

no more pain

Sep 24, 2021
It's not that difficult to get Diazepam if you know what to tell the doctor. Just an example: call a dentist and ask for an appointment. Tell him that you are extremely anxious. That's why you rarely or never go to the dentist. Ask if he can give you a prescription for Diazepam. You would pick up the prescription a few days before the appointment. Or you tell the same story to your physician (GP). You may only get a prescription for a short-acting benzo instead of Diazepam. And you won't get the required amount of Diazepam with one prescription that you need for some methods. But this is a start.

I already tried diazepam at the doctor, he prescribed oxazepam or bomazepam
---
do you describe the amitrip method as painless?
I have more than 10 g of amitrip
2 g of oxazepam
400 mg bromazepam
+ some alprazolam and zolpidem,
metoclopramide
+ 10 patches fent x 25 mcg

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
do you describe the amitrip method as painless?
In this link you can read the symptoms of an overdose:

To reduce these unpleasant symptoms, 500 mg of Diazepam are taken. Diazepam works fast (30-60 minutes) and long (20-50 hours).

N

no more pain

Sep 24, 2021
In this link you can read the symptoms of an overdose:

To reduce these unpleasant symptoms, 500 mg of Diazepam are taken. Diazepam works fast (30-60 minutes) and long (20-50 hours).
yes, I read it
you probably just misunderstood me, I have something on ami cocktail, I can't get diazepam, I was looking for an answer, what could be replaced,
to make the cocktail work

and you asked about the quantities of drugs and fent

Mndcntrl

Mndcntrl

Aug 15, 2023
Beta blockers are not a substitute for a long acting benzodiazepine. Both have a totally different effect.

By the way, there is another Amitriptyline guide, that I posted here:
When this is the english translated version from a german articel... Is there anywhere the original? I cant search on this site, im to new. Would you maybe post me the link to the original if it is here? To be honest I dont wanna spend money on the book. And I cant hide the book...

Wants-To-End

Wants-To-End

Dec 13, 2022
Hi "astrals" Thanks for your kind reply, After I created this Thread, I have learned something by researching in this site and in Internet in General

SSRI's if taken over time can dull some anxiety though SSRI's take around a month to truly work on effecting your mood so.
Diphenhydramine. It makes you incredibly tired and also will help lower overall heart rate. 100-200mg of diphenhydramine is safe but will nonetheless make you a bit sleepy which aids with anxiety.

Both SSRI's and Diphenhydramine (same like dextromethorphan, doxylamine, Baclofen and other similar Drugs) , once taken in very higher dose, they cause severe day time Nightmares & hallucinations before making us completely unconscious, Most of the People who took over-Dose in these Drugs, mostly Ended up calling themselves a ambulance due to fear and SI that arises out of those Hallucinations

Beta-blockers are a decent alternative and will lower your blood pressure and help with heart rate/pounding I heavily recommend them for CTB. Alternative of not beta blockers should improve some symptoms depending on the method.

Actually Beta-Blockers cannot be a single agent that could replace Benzo, ----- Look at this guy who once took Propranolol OD With-out Benzo ->
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/propranolol-failed-attempts.119704/ (Extremely suffered with Seizure and Convulsion, and got admitted to hospital himself)

While benzos have no true alternative there is medications that can have similar effect.

Let me first List, Why Benzo is used -
  • Produce Sedation and Hypnosis (Before the painful symptoms of Death begins, during CTB)
  • Relieve Anxiety (to Prevent SI)
  • Relieve Muscle Spasm & Reduce Seizure (That are caused by main CTB Material [For Example -SN] )
Then Looked for meds which closely resemble these Qualities, i finally found the Below Combination -
  • Olanzapine -
    • When it comes "Sedation and Hypnosis Effect", It is the most Closely related Drug to Benzo and also easier to acquire without Prescription (at-least in India) , It's sedation is Quick, Powerful and long-acting as Diazepam (as it have 20 - 50 hours of Half Life, same like Diazepam)
    • Like any other anti-psychotics, it "helps to relieve Anxiety"
      Apart from that, Additionally Olanzapine prevent "Hallucinations" and "is Antiemetic of its own (i.e. it will prevent nausea and Vomiting during CTB)"
  • Levetiracetam - it is most prevalently used anti-epileptic drug, that "helps to reduce many forms of seizures and other Abnormal muscle movements" during Death, Even it is easier to acquire without Prescription (at-least in India)
"Above meds in combination" might be great alternative to "500mg of Diazepam (Common Benzo Dosage for most of the CTB Methods)"
Of course, More research is needed before getting to Conclusion (Particularly their Medical Interaction with other Drugs), But if the Above thing worked, it could be a Great Alternative for the people in certain countries for whom getting Benzo at reasonable Price is literally Impossible

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Sid19, ella and アホペンギン