• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

mouseteacup

mouseteacup

mouse - it/its
Aug 1, 2023
What's partial vs full hanging?
This thread might be helpful for more information: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/how-to-hang-yourself.1183/

A full hanging is hanging via suspension or a drop, which means your full body weight is supported by the rope/ligature and whatever it's attached to. A partial hanging doesn't require your full body weight to be supported, which means it's easier to accomplish, can be done indoors (whereas full suspension might be harder to do indoors), etc. Partial hanging involves having part of your body weight on something and requires you to push forward until you lose consciousness — check the thread for more detail.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori, CW36 and KAZ-2Y5
M

marshmallowfluff

Jan 23, 2023
I 'practiced' partial and there was no pain at all. My ears started ringing and my vision went soft, and my limbs tingled. Iso long as you are compressing the right place, it shouldn't be painful.

Reactions: mouseteacup, KAZ-2Y5 and CW36
CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
Full is deemed more intimidating and perhaps more painful, but full (unless the rope snaps or anchor breaks) is a guaranteed death, with no ability to save yourself if your setup is sensible. So SI won't matter and you can be confident you succeed. Most prefer partial and most are found in partial positions, but that's only because more attempt partial. They say one in twenty five partials is successful. That's a 4% chance success rate. Obviously if you do a lot of research and have the best setup then you'll chances will go up a little, but still, partial is a risk and full is almost always fatal. I tried partial at first, but full gives me that confidence to say I won and this is over. You might get only one chance at this, why take a risk.

• Aww..
Reactions: brokeandbroken, DeadHead, grace.michaels.2 and 2 others
M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
I hope this question has not been asked already 100 times... but isnt partial suspension too dangerous because of the survival instinct? What if you suddelnly stop or "something in you" stops in the middle of the act?
I think full suspension is safer cause theres no going back.

Would you guys think a necktie is strong enough for full suspension?

Reactions: CW36
CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
I hope this question has not been asked already 100 times... but isnt partial suspension too dangerous because of the survival instinct? What if you suddelnly stop or "something in you" stops in the middle of the act?
I think full suspension is safer cause theres no going back.

Would you guys think a necktie is strong enough for full suspension?
Yes, partial is much harder to complete cause of SI (which you have to fight in partial, but not full). Partial also requires more precision and some luck. Full is straightforward and guaranteed, as long as the rope, noose and anchor hold. However, I wouldn't recommend a necktie for Full. It could work, but please don't take the risk. Investment a little money in a rope, cause it's a big decision and it's not worth the risk.

Reactions: DeadHead, XenoPyo, KAZ-2Y5 and 1 other person
S

shootemallagain

Experienced
Aug 8, 2022
Yes, partial is much harder to complete cause of SI (which you have to fight in partial, but not full). Partial also requires more precision and some luck. Full is straightforward and guaranteed, as long as the rope, noose and anchor hold. However, I wouldn't recommend a necktie for Full. It could work, but please don't take the risk. Investment a little money in a rope, cause it's a big decision and it's not worth the risk.
can you dm me plss

XenoPyo

XenoPyo

눈을 감자
Aug 16, 2023
Ive been unsuccessful in blacking out for partial tests. Can somebody detail where the noose should be placed on the neck to fully compress the carotid please? Thank you.

Reactions: DeadHead
KAZ-2Y5

KAZ-2Y5

Verrückt
Jul 23, 2023
Ive been unsuccessful in blacking out for partial tests. Can somebody detail where the noose should be placed on the neck to fully compress the carotid please? Thank you.
I KNOW that's what im trying to figure out too! I put pressure everywhere I can think of. people use choking as a kink with their partners and seemingly do it so easily to each other, but how do you do this shit to yourslef!!

Reactions: grace.michaels.2
grace.michaels.2

grace.michaels.2

get busy living or get busy dying
Jul 20, 2023
I KNOW that's what im trying to figure out too! I put pressure everywhere I can think of. people use choking as a kink with their partners and seemingly do it so easily to each other, but how do you do this shit to yourslef!!
I just started practicing and can already tell my SI is the meanest SOB I'll have to overcome. I'm using my thumbs, both hands, somehow tilted backwards, so the fingers are at the back of my head. With the thumbs, slowly touching to find the strongest pulse, then instant push.

First time, vision started fading for a bit, got a big urge to breathe quickly (although breathing was not obstructed), then my fingers twitched and I lost my grip. It was like a little whip from SI.

Second, right after, not as quick, started to feel bit of dizziness then suddenly became full alert (no other changes or movement).

Reactions: CW36 and KAZ-2Y5
CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
I just started practicing and can already tell my SI is the meanest SOB I'll have to overcome. I'm using my thumbs, both hands, somehow tilted backwards, so the fingers are at the back of my head. With the thumbs, slowly touching to find the strongest pulse, then instant push.

First time, vision started fading for a bit, got a big urge to breathe quickly (although breathing was not obstructed), then my fingers twitched and I lost my grip. It was like a little whip from SI.

Second, right after, not as quick, started to feel bit of dizziness then suddenly became full alert (no other changes or movement).
You're out of the blocks quicker than the greyhounds! If you'd proceeded further you'd get ringing in the ears and your whole body goes numb like pins and needles, which can suprise and scare people more than anything else going on. Did you start seeing bright flashes of light stars? Your vision would eventually go totally black, even though eyes are open. Unconscious is obviously your goal as quick as possible and to slump on the noose. Then you'll likely feel nothing after that. But yes, SI won't be your friend at all. By logic, the more you get used to the stages, then the easier it is to overcome it. If you go into the noose hard and fast then it'll restrict the carotids quicker. Going in slow will result in blood build up in the head and a rather unpleasant 'head exploding feeling'.

Reactions: lachrymost and grace.michaels.2
grace.michaels.2

grace.michaels.2

Jul 20, 2023
You're out of the blocks quicker than the greyhounds! If you'd proceeded further you'd get ringing in the ears and your whole body goes numb like pins and needles, which can suprise and scare people more than anything else going on. Did you start seeing bright flashes of light stars? Your vision would eventually go totally black, even though eyes are open. Unconscious is obviously your goal as quick as possible and to slump on the noose. Then you'll likely feel nothing after that. But yes, SI won't be your friend at all. By logic, the more you get used to the stages, then the easier it is to overcome it. If you go into the noose hard and fast then it'll restrict the carotids quicker. Going in slow will result in blood build up in the head and a rather unpleasant 'head exploding feeling'.
Thank you for this! No bright flashes yet, seems that I need to work on my grip hold. I also prepared a couple of cornhole bags and a ratchet strap since I was considering night night, was thinking I could also try those, and maybe some small plastic boxes for the sweet spots, and constrict by pulling a piece of strap from both ends.

I know each person is different, but out of curiosity, how much practice did it take you to consistently blackout (or get close to)?

CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
Thank you for this! No bright flashes yet, seems that I need to work on my grip hold. I also prepared a couple of cornhole bags and a ratchet strap since I was considering night night, was thinking I could also try those, and maybe some small plastic boxes for the sweet spots, and constrict by pulling a piece of strap from both ends.

I know each person is different, but out of curiosity, how much practice did it take you to consistently blackout (or get close to)?
Sound like you've got this all sussed already!

Well initially I attempted partial on impulse on two occasions, blacked out on the second. That was a while back and I hadn't done my research, so thankfully it ended the way it did and not some halfway house. I've attempted other method too.

Then, after taking a more sensible approach, I took a step back, researched and spent hours practicing positions and setups. I found my sweet spot and the best position probably after a week or so, which gave me a lot of confidence in my method. But before I attempted partial again, I did further reading and decided on full. Obviously I haven't practiced that! It's a one time only jig and it's not far off now. I've got a good setup and I know as much as I possibly could at this point. With God's Good Grace, I hope to have my perpetual peace in the incoming weeks.🍀

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: DeadHead, Praestat_Mori and grace.michaels.2
grace.michaels.2

grace.michaels.2

Jul 20, 2023
Sound like you've got this all sussed already!

Well initially I attempted partial on impulse on two occasions, blacked out on the second. That was a while back and I hadn't done my research, so thankfully it ended the way it did and not some halfway house. I've attempted other method too.

Then, after taking a more sensible approach, I took a step back, researched and spent hours practicing positions and setups. I found my sweet spot and the best position probably after a week or so, which gave me a lot of confidence in my method. But before I attempted partial again, I did further reading and decided on full. Obviously I haven't practiced that! It's a one time only jig and it's not far off now. I've got a good setup and I know as much as I possibly could at this point. With God's Good Grace, I hope to have my perpetual peace in the incoming weeks.🍀
Thank you for sharing this! I'd love to hear more about your setups, insofar you're allowed to post here. Or maybe soon enough I'll have enough activity to have PM active.

You have my respect for going with full. Did you find a way to make it painless? Or are you simply going to own the few seconds when it hurts?

Best of thoughts ✨

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and CW36
CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
Thank you for sharing this! I'd love to hear more about your setups, insofar you're allowed to post here. Or maybe soon enough I'll have enough activity to have PM active.

You have my respect for going with full. Did you find a way to make it painless? Or are you simply going to own the few seconds when it hurts?

Best of thoughts ✨
My pleasure. I'm happy to answer any questions you might have. You only need to post like 10 more messages till you can use the search function and send PM's. I'll open up a PM with you anyway if you like?

Cheers. No matter how good the setup is, it'll be 'an experience', but I trust mine will be as quick as possible. Cutting off the carotids is alright (as you'll probably agree) and it's not the pain perse you'd expect. Only the trachea can ruin your day! I'm confident and calm, and I take inspiration from all those that succeeded before me and the promise of something new and better on the other side. If I'm wrong, it really doesn't matter, cause I left on a positive note, without any anger of peccisicm.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: XenoPyo, DeadHead and Praestat_Mori
gov

gov

Jul 25, 2023
I am wondering on the painfulness of full- and partial hanging.
If you put the rope on your carotid arteries shouldn't the death just feel like blacking out and then never coming back from it?
Or do you black out and then could die from strangulation?
If you want to do it as painless as possible what do you have too look out for?
You die from lack of oxygen to the brain you can still breathe if you put it above your adams apple usually but you pass out pretty quickly apparently i tried once like kneeling and putting pressure forward i chickened out at the end because of my bf but it didn't do anything i had trouble taking the rope off since it was so tight lol

Reactions: CW36