Neogoloid

Neogoloid

Crush me until there’s nothing left
Oct 28, 2023
I seem to have an easier time constricting my carotid arteries when I'm leaning forward or forward downwards and with my head facing up. Whenever I try to do it the typical way nothing seems to happen.

My only concern is that during the convulsions I will lose my positioning and then wake back up. But then I was thinking even if the rope got off of my carotid arteries or I lost pressure on it, wouldn't I still be unconscious and die anyways because of all my body weight pressed into the rope?

Reactions: $crim and DinoDaAltaTCPCacaRt
D

DinoDaAltaTCPCacaRt

Dec 27, 2023
Hanging looks so easy but it is so hard, I wanted a comfortable position for me to do it, I dont want to die fully on suffering

• Love
Reactions: iwkmlol
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
Apparently it's possible with partial but when I tried I found it impossible not to feel the pain and backed out.

Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
Why it has to be so painful
To do it painlessly, you want to combine it with night night, but that's hard to do. As a result the rope felt like it was crushing my windpipe. I'd prefer not to suffocate in my last moments.

D

DinoDaAltaTCPCacaRt

Dec 27, 2023
To do it painlessly, you want to combine it with night night, but that's hard to do. As a result the rope felt like it was crushing my windpipe. I'd prefer not to suffocate in my last moments.
Could you help me out