Z

zi99

Feb 23, 2020
As there are some risks of ordering N, is it real to buy N from A personally

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
It is possible that A is more than one person to throw off LE. It's been reported by several members that in some emails he speaks English well, others not well, Spanish well, others not well. I sincerely doubt he/they will risk his/their anonymity by meeting anyone in person, as it could be a sting operation by LE.

Reactions: Skathon, Shakespear's Brother, peacefulhorizons and 6 others
Z

zi99

Feb 23, 2020
It is possible that A is more than one person to throw off LE. It's been reported by several members that in some emails he speaks English well, others not well, Spanish well, others not well. I sincerely doubt he/they will risk his/their anonymity by meeting anyone in person, as it could be a sting operation by LE.
Thank you

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and GoodPersonEffed
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020

Yeah, as one of the few widely-known resellers in the entire world, I would imagine he has everything to lose and nothing to gain from risking meeting customers in person. I guess the exception might be someone who wanted to make such a massive purchase that it became worth the risk.

Reactions: Kruger, Skathon, peacefulhorizons and 1 other person
BlackCatTalk

BlackCatTalk

StrayCat
Apr 28, 2019
Please no! Here in fucking tacoland theres no more free N, u need to go yo very danderous places with possibles scamers pfff thats a myth. Ti,e befor it was possible but not more

Reactions: Kruger, Eternity04 and Saed
Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
that'll be the dumbest thing that someone who traffics drugs on the internet could do.

Reactions: Meditation guide, sadworld, Moon Flower and 6 others
B

Borabora

May 6, 2020
I was also thinking of buying N personally, but based on this thread, may not be smart thing. I was to fly to South America to look for N, but flight cancelled due to COVID 2 days before I was to fly. Based on threads here & my own research, it looks like only Bolivia is best chance. Will fly once flights able again.

Z

zi99

Feb 23, 2020
I was also thinking of buying N personally, but based on this thread, may not be smart thing. I was to fly to South America to look for N, but flight cancelled due to COVID 2 days before I was to fly. Based on threads here & my own research, it looks like only Bolivia is best chance. Will fly once flights able again.
Thank you, do you mind if i write you?

• Hugs
Reactions: Borabora
U

unblocktheplanet

Nov 19, 2020
If one does comprehensive research, every area in that country has veterinary supply houses and veterinarians. I don't think it's too big an issue to social-engineer some N with a small addition to the price. I'm quite sure every country in which putting pets to sleep is common would be equally easy. In this case, it's not as if you're seeking a fix nor are you planning to do anyone in so, really, it's your own business. Just put together a credible story.

K

Kruger

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
I've noticed this inconsistency in proficiency of English myself

• Wow
Reactions: Meditation guide
D

DD2020

Nov 11, 2020
I have exactly the same plan!

K

Kruger

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
tHEN you risk being caight with it and being locked up straight away. If it comes by post you can claim ignorance provided there is no money trail between you and him

Deleted member 94

Deleted member 94

Wizard
Mar 24, 2018
I've been on this website from the start of the n from a megathread and it was mentioned that he doesn't supply to Mexican people in Mexico and never ever meets anyone to hand over the product. I think he is smarter than that.

Reactions: Meditation guide