• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

I wish I could delete my trauma...
Aug 10, 2021
I need to die. My current situation is torture and I can't do this anymore.

Can I do partial with just clothes and no anchor points? What about the torniquet method? Is there away to do something like that without a object to thighten it with? Please help! I swear I'm going to have a mental breakdown if don't find a way out soon.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, sancta-simplicitas and Buh-bye!
B

Buh-bye!

jkfajsd
Jan 10, 2024
i think you'll need an object to tighten whatever you tie around your neck, that in turn presses your carotids which is the main purpose. you can use a spoon, or a pencil or something to that effect.
here are the links to details about this method for your accessibility : https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/tourniquet-method-guide.1203/ , https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/tourniquet-method-variation-ii-knots-bag.11563/.

now i am so sorry i don't know much about partial hanging and i don't quite understand your question about it either but i am sure you can find the answers to it in here : https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/how-to-hang-yourself.1183/

if you still need answers and do need them immediately, you can anytime head up into the chat and ask anything you want to. people are always online there and might even reply to you in a matter of minutes.

and sorry for a reply being so late. you need to know anything immediately, don't waste time in posts but instead just ask it in the chat okay

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Upvote 0
sancta-simplicitas

sancta-simplicitas

Experienced
Dec 14, 2023
Partial with clothes (assuming you mean like pants or t-shirts) would probably be technically possible yes - I know of people who have done it but aborted due to SI. However, it's not a good idea. There's way too much risk involved, everything from the clothes snapping (since the quality of fabrics vary a lot, even between the same material since they tend to get a little weaker each time they're laundered) to knots coming lose to the fabric unraveling under the pressure. Impulsive attempts are rarely a good idea and there's a very real risk of the situation becoming even more torturous. I do understand the pain and the desperation that leads to wanting to though. Want to tell us about it?

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Upvote 0
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
How can you do hanging without an anchor point at all? There's only NN but you will need a ratchet or better tourniquet.

Upvote 0