• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

E

eve2004

DEAD YESTERDAY
Aug 17, 2019
Guys, i think its Ok to be sad about just about anything... sadness is like pain, its a subjective measure. But it's especially OK, definitely ok to be sad for anyone here, considering why we are here. It's sad that this is the only place most of us have to turn to despite an entire medical team to work with but at the same time I am happy and grateful for those who are/were responsible for setting this up and realizing that it was needed. No amount of gratitude could be enough to express the appreciation I feel for the founders of this forum and all it's current and past members.

Love to you all. ❤️

• Love
Reactions: StillWaiting
E

EmptySteph62

Student
Aug 4, 2019
I've never mentioned it on social media, however I've most definitely told people that I'm suffering and how badly I'm doing and have had them just shrug me off or laugh and be like "sucks bro". And no one ever offers to help, even when I ask for it. I just wish someone would take me seriously before it's too late. Even my old psychiatrist had days when she would tell me my plans were "probably just ideation" despite my having a date and method and tools to do so.
I also feel like I'm not worth anyone's time, and that no one would even notice if I was gone. I'm sorry you're also going through this, its painful and lonely as hell.

Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
I've always said this is a last ditch attempt to be saved as much as it is to die. I've said a lot of things that have been confirmed my members posts. It just takes them to say it. If I say it the hate comes flooding in. Hence my signature

Luchs

Luchs

kristallene Bergluft über verfallener Gruft
Aug 20, 2019
I've always said this is a last ditch attempt to be saved as much as it is to die. I've said a lot of things that have been confirmed my members posts. It just takes them to say it. If I say it the hate comes flooding in. Hence my signature
That's a cute cat! Is it yours?

Reactions: Mr2005
Mr2005

Mr2005

Sep 25, 2018
^
Most certainly is

Reactions: Luchs
Mr2005

Mr2005

Sep 25, 2018
He's a pretty boy

Mr2005

Mr2005

Sep 25, 2018
I wouldn't say that, I'm here aren't I? But yeah I think we could all do with appreciating what we've got rather than what we don't. Easier said than done

Reactions: HGL91
E

eve2004

DEAD YESTERDAY
Aug 17, 2019
I wouldn't say that, I'm here aren't I? But yeah I think we could all do with appreciating what we've got rather than what we don't. Easier said than done
To appreciate you have to, to some point, enjoy. Enjoy anything at all. When you're unable (whatever the reason), appreciating is hard. I enjoy my time here, hence its about the only thing I appreciate and see value in. So many people who are hurting like me can get relief where no other means helped. How many of us would have already botched an impulsive attempt or succeeded to CTB without SS? I appreciate the support I get and get to give in return here. I just can't transfer or feel any gratitude elsewhere. This place sustains me. I have some 10g of "stuff" (impurity unknown) I kept staring at before I discovered SS. I'm sure I would have impulsively consumed some otherwise. I appreciate the honesty I get here and hope to continue to get it. Its a special community.

If we're talking about outside of SS, every moment is agony in my head. The loneliness of feeling mis-understood and being a nobody along with being useless and unproductive eats at me every day and every hour. I am so sensitive to the interactions I have with those closest to me (ie mental health team) that sometimes I think I should just quit going because its not their fault, they're human too, and they can have a bad day which can throw me off completely.

I love you all, without you'd Id either be brain dead or actually dead. Kinda the same anyway right?
Besides, what can we feel grateful for? Being alive and in pain without any hope of recovery or change?

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr2005