Jun 14, 2023
im trying my best in doing that but my friend thinks that it's not enough. i already apologized about it and everything

maybe there is something i forgot to do i don't know

can someone share their thoughts i feel lost rn

i don't think i made the situation clear though i'll probably update it earlier...

• Hugs
Reactions: pole, jenny6391bubbles, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person

Jun 14, 2023
What happened?
well i got obsessed with that friend and they cut ties with me because they feel very uncomfortable. few months later i reached out to them saying i've changed already and we became friends again. then left again because they saw that i haven't fully changed from my attitude back then and then they reached out again a few months later(?) saying that they care about me and forgive me. problem is they don't care about me and don't really treat me nicely...

sorry if it's a bit complicated idrk how to explain this in a short way

H

HouseofMortok

Student
Jul 1, 2023
I vented off to a friend of 15 years when work was doing my head in. The injustice trying to fight and prove constructive dismissal, ie bullying me out of the job. "Keep your head down, it's just a job innit" And alas the perpetration of bullying supported by what you'd entrusted as a close friend all them years, shit on you. I never wanted solutions from him, just "yeah thats shit" Support... Started to keep him arms length then finally, blocked, deleted, changed number, cut all contact. You know what changed in those years? Money. He got millions compensation for an accident and didn't want any drama.

Edit, I got diagnosed last year with Autism, I told him.. His response "We all have a little Autism though". All them struggles at work to voice and standup to my peers, was due to Autism. I never stood a chance at winning those battles.

I have come to learn, zero friends, zero bullshit. I'm at peace being alone, always have been really, which is no wonder with Autism. I ain't going to understand others and they me. Same as a murderer, unless you have murdered, you can't contemplate at all how that feels, the murderer has crossed a psychological line which can't be returned from nor experienced if you have not murdered yourself if that anology makes sense.

Last edited: