okdoomer

okdoomer

Oct 2, 2020
Not messed up at all. I was actually thinking the same thing. I want to see shit go down. I want to see real change happen, a total restructuring of society. It's probably too romantic of an ideal to have, imo. Joe's probably gonna win, which is fine by me. But in the long run, it won't mean shit.

(For some background, I identify as an leftist/anarchist and I did vote in this election...for Jo Jorgensen, lmao)

Reactions: Kassender and puppy9
puppy9

puppy9

au revoir
Jun 13, 2019
Biden obviously gonna win...... BIDEN 2020 ,,,, Congrats guys :sunglasses:

Joe-Biden-Car-GIF.gif

tenor.gif

• Love
Reactions: SmellyRat
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
Just curious, why do you want the racist, sexist, anti-trans, incompetent bigot, who's inaction and blatant lying has directly led to the deaths of over 200,000 Americans this year, to win the election?
He isn't racist, sexist, or anti-trans. That's pure mainstream media lies and propaganda. Why would his percentage of the vote have gone up for all ethnic minorities? Why did he do things for black americans like criminal reform, record funding for black colleges, and bringing black unemployent to an all time low?
If he's incompetent, why was the economy doing so well before covid?

His foreign policy was rational and geared towards peace, not war.

And using covid numbers against him is just a political power play. He's not responsible for a virus and you know it. He left states and governors to manage it the way they thought best, instead of top-down government interference. And there's no evidence that top-down government interference actually does anything. Look at the numbers in countries which used draconian measures.

I'm telling you, this is a coup engineered by chicom operatives and globalists together with big tech censorship and manipulation.
Maybe he'll be hung for treason.
Who Biden? Nah, he's owned by the chicoms, he'll be fine, apart from his dementia.

It's interesting to see so many prepared to defend the system, the same system which is enslaving them and creating an Orwellian digital technology dominated dystopia.

Trump was somewhat of a bulwark against that, which is why Democrats have spent the past 5 years trying to take him out with the help of big tech and the mainstream media.

If you think that the Democrats have your best interests at heart I don't know what to say.
Hillary will be back and you can say hello again to foreign wars and more government control and interference in people's lives.

Biden was a politician for 47 years and never did anything good, when he did actually do something.

Last edited:
Reactions: It'sMyLife and Pharmaruined
D

Deleted member 23374

deministrator
Nov 1, 2020
I just want to kill nazis.

Reactions: puppy9
JustKillBen22

JustKillBen22

Jul 6, 2020
He isn't racist, sexist, or anti-trans. That's pure mainstream media lies and propaganda. Why would his percentage of the vote have gone up for all ethnic minorities? Why did he do things for black americans like criminal reform, record funding for black colleges, and bringing black unemployent to an all time low?
If he's incompetent, why was the economy doing so well before covid?

His foreign policy was rational and geared towards peace, not war.

And using covid numbers against him is just a political power play. He's not responsible for a virus and you know it. He left states and governors to manage it the way they thought best, instead of top-down government interference. And there's no evidence that top-down government interference actually does anything. Look at the numbers in countries which used draconian measures.

I'm telling you, this is a coup engineered by chicom operatives and globalists together with big tech censorship and manipulation.
I'm not even gonna waste my time arguing, it doesn't matter how many sources or counter points, or factual news info I post, you're never gonna change your mind. Thankfully it seems that's doesn't matter, because enough people actually seem to be able to see the truth. But unfortunately, if you were to look up the news for the past week alone, it still shows a very clear picture of what a cancer trump and his supporters are going to be in the coming months, or even years.

Reactions: Trannydiary, Seul, RainAndSadness and 2 others
T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
You're not allowed to be kind, empathetic, intelligent, thoughtful, fair etc. Any decent trait is not what the average person is about.... Trump is an asshole horrible but maybe that's what it takes to get voted in. It's all a show by the elite. They don't even make it entertaining.
Just painful.
What a sham.
We live in a comic book.

Last edited:
Reactions: Trannydiary and SmellyRat
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
Thankfully it seems that's doesn't matter, because enough people actually seem to be able to see the truth
You mean enough people were successfully brainwashed by mainstream propaganda in combination with voting fraud?
it still shows a very clear picture of what a cancer trump and his supporters are going to be in the coming months, or even years.
I think you mean the Democrats along with big tech tyranny and woke identity politics?
Labelling political opposition as 'cancer' is the reason Trump happened in the first place.
And you're right, national populist and economic nationalist movements aren't going away.

Well done in justifying and being an apologist for the globalist system of tyranny.
If the Democrats have their way, America will resemble communist social credit system China.
Bye bye America.

Last edited:
Reactions: It'sMyLife, Pharmaruined, Fragile and 1 other person
D

Deleted member 23374

deministrator
Nov 1, 2020
I'm curious about something, with respect to the participants in this thread, are there any active or former service members ?

K

Kat!

Elementalist
Sep 30, 2020
He's on track to lose right now, and.. I hope he does honestly, but I was kinda wishing he doesn't. I have an AR and idk if that's going to be taken away from me if Joe gets into office. I've been looking into his policies and it doesn't say anything about shotguns so looks all good to me.
A buy-back would be cool, at least. If you can pay for it, and put that money into something good, I will gladly give it up.

Reactions: lofistos345
L

lofistos345

Experienced
Oct 6, 2019
Voting for Trump is like giving the big fk you to the midia establishment and all these hypocrites who believe they are morally superior to you.

I can't stand SJW and cancel culture
Not messed up at all. I was actually thinking the same thing. I want to see shit go down. I want to see real change happen, a total restructuring of society. It's probably too romantic of an ideal to have, imo. Joe's probably gonna win, which is fine by me. But in the long run, it won't mean shit.

(For some background, I identify as an leftist/anarchist and I did vote in this election...for Jo Jorgensen, lmao)
Biden will actually make those changes

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: It'sMyLife and Fragile
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
Biden will actually make those changes
I don't understand.
Biden is a corrupt career politician who did nothing in 47 years apart from pass a crime bill that locked up a load of black people.
Plus he clearly has cognitive difficulty, maybe even has dementia.
I just don't understand how he could be president.

Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
No I also want him to win. He was the one who faced the press and told things like they really were.

Reactions: esse_est_percipi
J

Jean Améry

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2019
Objectivly speaking it doesn't matter what you wish for as it doesn't have any bearing on reality.

This seems like some sort of coping-mechanism. Aslong as you're not harming anyone in pursuit of said fantasy I don't see a problem with it.

Personally I've never wished for the world to end or chaos to ensue just because I felt bad (not even in my lowest moments) but I do think it would be a good thing if humanity died out gradually and in a controlled, humane manner since I believe that would ultimately be in our best interest: no more suffering, injustice, immorality, lawlesness, cruelty and death. We're going to cease existing anyway so all it would do is cut short the misery while the endresult remains the same.

Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga, 262653, It'sMyLife and 2 others
SmellyRat

SmellyRat

Arcanist
Nov 5, 2018
Objectivly speaking it doesn't matter what you wish for as it doesn't have any bearing on reality.

This seems like some sort of coping-mechanism. Aslong as you're not harming anyone in pursuit of said fantasy I don't see a problem with it.

Personally I've never wished for the world to end or chaos to ensue just because I felt bad (not even in my lowest moments) but I do think it would be a good thing if humanity died out gradually and in a controlled, humane manner since I believe that would ultimately be in our best interest: no more suffering, injustice, immorality, lawlesness, cruelty and death. We're going to cease existing anyway so all it would do is cut short the misery while the endresult remains the same.
:heart:
giphy.gif

Last edited: