• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Q

Qruwtxet

Jul 6, 2023
if i CTB i will be (hopefully, if there is nothing after death) saved from eternal suffering that is life but my death will be devastating for people around me, i mean sure in this cosmic scale of time and when seen with respect to this vast universe it won't mean a thing but it WILL affect people around me even if for a short time, it WILL cause a huge amount of distress to my family and i dont want. but is this logic justified? is it justified to have myself go through this endless suffering because ending my suffering would mean adding to suffering of others.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
The way that I see it none of us are obligated to continue existing here, it's a personal decision deciding when to leave that can only be made by the individual. I think the true selfish and cruel thing would be expecting someone to stay here and suffer against their wishes until they die anyway.

vitbar

vitbar

Escaped Lunatic
Jun 4, 2023
I think we each decide what is justified/reasonable for ourselves. Do you find it motivation enough to face the struggles?

Q

Qruwtxet

Jul 6, 2023
I think we each decide what is justified/reasonable for ourselves. Do you find it motivation enough to face the struggles?
no honestly i dont, i just dont want to hurt others by what i do. and i do realise when i will be no more, even this emotion wont be present because there will be no me to experience it in first place so any suffering i would have caused will make no difference to me at that point of time. people will be still affected by what i did though, i would be responsible for adding suffering to their life even if i wont be able to feel this in my death, and i dont want that.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I think, as others have said- it's something only you can decide upon. I do really feel the same way though. My life just feels like slogging through. Just a whole long sequence of things I don't want to do but have to. I have to earn money to support myself. I have to do the bare minimum in taking care of myself and my home in order for things not to get worse. I don't really have the will, energy or money to do things that I might (or might not) enjoy more now.

It seems kind of crazy that I'm doing all of this purely not to upset other people. It's really just one person for me- my Dad. Kind of ironic that it's 50% his 'fault' I'm here to begin with...

In terms of- is it justifiable though- I suppose I think for me it is- for now anyway. My Dad has already gone through so much shit. He didn't intend for all this to happen. For now, I don't feel like I could do it to him. When he's gone though, I think I'll feel justified in CTB. Or- I guess if things got a whole lot worse for me- then, maybe I'd do it sooner.

Reactions: mayra
E

eve2004

DEAD YESTERDAY
Aug 17, 2019
I suppose there's no way to please everyone. Either you suffer alone or others can "suffer" together. It's not clear how much they will suffer once you're gone, but if I'm suffering every waking moment for decades on end, then I suspect I'm suffering more than they will... Selfish, maybe. But they don't want to help you but they don't want you to die either, and only to prevent their own personal pain.

cosifantutti

cosifantutti

Student
Aug 27, 2023
I hate the thought of living with suffering for decades. The suffering my action would cause for others though troubles me. I want to carry on just now but tell myself I can go in ten years time if I want. That seems to give me some comfort.

D

dead_milky

Sep 9, 2023
I suppose it depends on your personal views and morality. It's a rather altruistic move to do so. Some would agree, some would not - if that's how you see it, you're the only person who can judge that. We can only give opinions and views.