• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

SexyIncél

SexyIncél

🍭my lollipop brings the feminists to my candyshop
Aug 16, 2022
Does having a job make you any better than those without one?
Hell no! Wageslaves aren't better than free people. Current society's sick, making people fear freedom ("unemployment") by making it hurt

And much wageslavery is bullshit make-work. People should be free to work on what's most important to them. Not sit in corporate cults half their waking lives, with zero free speech

Reactions: Praestat_Mori, divinemistress36 and sserafim
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
No, I don't think so. Having a job is difficult and is more difficult for some groups of people when compared to others

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, Praestat_Mori, Lostandlooking and 1 other person
P

Proteus

Oceanic Member
Feb 6, 2024
A job will give you financial freedom and kinda organize your schedule. If you struggle with any of those things I'd try getting one. But you know, if conditions are uneven or your job makes you depressed you should probably see what you need right now..

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and BlockHammer
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
It's damned if you do, damned if you don't. That is why death is the only logical choice.

Reactions: LoiteringClouds, Praestat_Mori, divinemistress36 and 3 others
BlockHammer

BlockHammer

Confused loser
Oct 25, 2023
Well for me, it's not all about happiness but it's for being independent. I lived with my parents and they still able to feed me which im grateful cause i havent got a job since 2022. But on the same time i can't depended on them forever which's why i need to got a job, not only i can provided to myself but also able to be financially independent

One last thing is im want to make an propper assesment about life, wheater or not it's worth living or else. And to make that assesment i have to at least got a job so i can make my summary, so that's my take about it, not trying to make fun of NEET or something like that but it's just i have another goal that need to be achieved

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds and Praestat_Mori
ilikemoais

ilikemoais

I'm getting on the bus to the other world, see ya!
Jun 22, 2023
pretty much the same for me, i was much happier when i was jobless because i could actually do things that i actually like but sadly you can't get money by doing nothing and i can't be depended of my parents forever so thats why i needed a job, the fact the you have to give pretty much a third of your life to work and be financially independent is one of my many reason of why im suicidal on the first place.

p.d: i like your mekakucity actor/kagerou project pfp, is hard to see fans out there these days

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, sserafim and Praestat_Mori
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
If you feel you can't work right now then don't. I just had 8 months off to get better. Even though I'm in the uk I was entitled to no benefits.

• Hugs
Slow_Farewell

Slow_Farewell

Warlock
Dec 19, 2023
Yes, it's bad to be jobless. Regardless of whether you love your job or not, if you're paid, you have a small amount of wiggle room compared to someone who is jobless. Having a job increases your options for CTB as well, which is, for me, a good thing.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
IsThisEverything

IsThisEverything

Nov 1, 2023
Having a job improves my self-esteem and I feel less like a burden on people. I have a lot of guilt around taking from others and not being independent, and being employed eases that. I also don't know how I'd afford to live without a job (benefits aren't great in the UK for a single guy), so I feel like I don't have a choice but to work. It is a major struggle though and I have had some long periods out of work over the last few years due to my mental health. I've also recently reduced my hours to try and cope better.

• Hugs
BrainShower

BrainShower

Tiny storm
Nov 7, 2023
It ain't great. For me.
Fuck anyone else with an opinion on my employment status.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
kkrnb.inai

kkrnb.inai

meowmeowmeoeowmw
Feb 12, 2024
Personally I'm a NEET and I hate the expectation that I have to get a job and have a career. My parents view me as a failure because I've become a hiki after college, and they keep pestering me to get a job, but I honestly enjoy this lifestyle. I have Asperger's and I don't fit into the world/society anyways, so why should I even try? I'd rather just do my own thing on my own terms. I don't want to have to have a job and work to earn a living just to survive, I have extreme fear and anxiety over this. I feel like having a job would take away my freedom and autonomy, and instead chain me to work. My parents think that I haven't lived up to my full potential, but the fact is that I don't want to. I don't want to become a "productive member of society". Society wasn't built or meant for me anyways, and likewise.
maybe i'm biased because I'm also an autistic hiki but i think it's fine. you can't force someone to work (effectively, at least.) it's your life and if you genuinely do not want to work, that's on you, for better and for worse. i will say though, there are plenty of jobs now that you can get that don't require you to leave the house or even talk to anyone.