• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

sometimes.sometimes

sometimes.sometimes

Student
Jun 4, 2023
I am currently thinking about plans to CTB. It doesn't mean I am going to do it, but I have been thinking about it. My plan, however, is so hard to pull off and very picky, in a sense. I feel dumb for that, but I have my reasonings. I want to die beautiful. I have been thinking of ways to pull this off. I don't know if I want to talk about my plan in depth, but it just surrounds the feeling of wanting to die beautifully.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: LonelyKitten, fortified-hollows, Rack.- and 7 others
day

day

Global Mod
Jun 24, 2023
While it seems hard I also feel the same way, just don't know how to go about it.

I find death to be a form of art and I'd like to keep my body in remain and intact. I want to look peaceful because I believe I will finally be at peace. However with methods such a as SN or OD which to a degree sound the best way at the moment, I fear I'll vomit and convulsing could lead to me looking uncomfortable.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: LonelyKitten, fortified-hollows, PorcelainDollEyebag and 2 others
Valky

Valky

Petulant Child
Apr 4, 2023
Not at all. After all, this will be the way we will found and maybe even remembered by :) if it already has to be such a bad thing that we can only escape life this way, why not make it beautiful?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: fortified-hollows, PorcelainDollEyebag, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Visionary
May 5, 2020
Nope, it's actually quite normal to want to die with some beauty (if you can). Nothing wrong with that at all. Just do what is right for you.

Reactions: fortified-hollows and PorcelainDollEyebag
liljeep

liljeep

wake up i know you can hear me
Jul 1, 2023
No... many people pick overdoses over hanging, self-mutilation, etc, because they don't want to leave a mess. They'd rather be found looking nearly the same as they did while alive. And I share the sentiment. I don't want anyone's last image of me to be a gorey one.

• Hugs
Reactions: fortified-hollows, PorcelainDollEyebag and Praestat_Mori
strawb12

strawb12

-
Mar 26, 2023
Even if thats not something a lot of other people might think about its totally valid if you want to die beautifully. Everyone should be able to die how they want to & theres nothing wrong with wanting to ctb while beautiful.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
No, I think it's perfectly understandable feeling in such a way, in my case I would ideally wish for a death that is as peaceful as possible.

• Hugs
Reactions: saddestbunny
P

PorcelainDollEyebag

Jul 5, 2023
For my own plans on CTB I plan on making it as artistic and beautiful as possible, my appearance very much included. I think it's something that you have to get creative with. My own method is painful for awhile before I pass but leaves my body intact where I need it to be, so it's important to consider whether you prioritize beauty or low amounts of pain. I picked out a nice outfit to wear for it and am still choosing how I'd like my hair. Everything in life can be seen as art and that also includes death.

saddestbunny

saddestbunny

pastebin.com/xJuaSE0j
Feb 16, 2023
it makes sense you'd want something that represents peace / moving on / beauty to show that for others. I'd want mine to be accurately shown to be "OK" (as much as possible) and not a horrific accident that had happened to me so I get u

fiftyfiftyclown

fiftyfiftyclown

Jun 30, 2023
it's normal. the most accessible/lethal methods leave a gruesome scene and puts me off a bit

Reactions: Sweet Tart