• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I mean the people would fight each other to get the account with the 21th most posts. I am a member with high reputation and contributed a lot. Journalists could disguise themselves to take down this platform from within. Or they could use me as a spy. I HAVE ACCESS TO THE SANCTUARY (BUY NOW - THIS CHANCE WON'T REPEAT ITSELF). However I only accept dogcoins as a currency. You get access to all my private conversations and well I had a lot (not really...) but I had almost all mods. I know where all the bodies are buried. I even heard a staff member was friend with Epstein and went to his islands. The friendship broke prematurely though and Epstein could not use SN as a method hence. For more information this post has to hit 69 likes though and Richi Sunak himself has to apologize to all British members of this forum for the fucked up NHS.

I think if anyone would be dumb enough to do this ebay would probably call the police. Lol. How much could I demand maybe 5 bucks? The police would probably be in front of my house within 2-3 days. Maybe I have to go to the darknet instead. Maybe I can deal with SaSu accounts if the restrictions get that bad that one day in certain countries members get prohibited to register.

I ran out of jokes pretty early I hoped I had some more.

Last edited:
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
You could have waited until 1st April to post that.

• Hugs
Reactions: Pluto
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
It's a pretty good idea. The only thing is, and I swear I'm not being a dick, but I think they're only worth something if they're super cool accounts like mine.

Reactions: noname223