• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
No, I wouldn't do a double suicide if I had the choice to. If I got forced to do it however, I have somebody in mind

Captive_Mind515

Captive_Mind515

King or street sweeper, dance with grim reaper!
Jul 18, 2023
Me too if they shoot me in the head

Nah, the murderer makes the rules!

I think I would be curious to find out if you could tickle someone to death…

Day 20: victim is still laughing hysterically, but has lost all control of bowl movements and prefers to sleep in 5 minute intervals while keeping one eye open at all times! 🤪

• Yay!
Reactions: Deadfrogwalking and divinemistress36
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
Nah, the murderer makes the rules!

I think I would be curious to find out if you could tickle someone to death…

Day 20: victim is still laughing hysterically, but has lost all control of bowl movements and prefers to sleep in 5 minute intervals while keeping one eye open at all times! 🤪
Haha I volunteer to be tickled to death

• Love
Reactions: Captive_Mind515 and Deadfrogwalking
wait.what

wait.what

no really, what?
Aug 14, 2020
There have been people here who connected with the SaSu community in their goodbye thread, up until they couldn't post anymore. Some seemed to feel some comfort in that. There have also been people who kept contact with someone over a voice line or video feed as they attempted. That's how we got some of the initial information on how "peaceful" a death via SN really is. (The answer is more or less: "Peaceful enough for some, but it's always sounded awful to me.")

Still, it's important to acknowledge that there are very real legal risks for the observers in those cases, as well as a potential mental trauma risk to the person who's ctb. It would suck to discover at the last minute that your "friend" on the other end of the video connection is a death fetishist who's getting off on seeing you die. I mean, depending on the logistics of your method you could potentially close the connection, and if you successfully ctb you wouldn't feel upset for very long anyway. But still, it's not the warm fuzzy send-off you may have been hoping for.

There's just not a perfect way to do these things … it all requires a careful weighing of pro and con.

Reactions: Deadfrogwalking
Squidward

Squidward

This is as brave as I know how to be...
Apr 18, 2018
Not personally, dying alone has always seemed like the only way for me to CTB. The variables like SI and aftermath are already overwhelming enough to worry about with just the one body.

Though I wouldn't hesitate to give all my worldly possessions for the opportunity to have been euthanized alongside my dog, and I would've eagerly signed that contract years before her time came.

• Aww..
D

Deadfrogwalking

Jan 15, 2024
My opinion, definitely with someone else.
It's the only reason I haven't CTB yet.
I do not want to die alone as I've lived for the last decade struggling with my issues in solitude and silence.
For me trusting someone, feeling something for a person I grow to care about and them, me, one more time is worth it.
The process can be painful, been trying for awhile now.
I've met some very beautiful souls on SaSu trying, now it gets harder and harder as friendships develop and then go away again as others I now call friends CTB.
No matter what you plan with someone else, it can always change at the last minute or not happen at all over small things or large even if there is a connection made.
You end up with a friend you have to watch suffer or die before you go and vice-versa.
I have a few now, and one who I would actually continue to live for, doesn't fix anything wrong with either of us or change the path though, particularly painful.
Just have to cowboy the fuck up, wipe the tears away and start again.
This is the second time on site for me under a new name after deleting my account when an accord had been struck.
No matter how sound the plan made is or how committed you become to another, no one knows exactly how they will react till their finger is on the trigger so to speak.
When it falls apart you can't get angry or turn your back on them.
You have to respect the choice made, continue to support each other, and decide to go alone or keep trying with someone else from scratch yet once again.
As I have said in my partner post, "a relationship based on death is a very different animal than one based on living"

Reactions: Squidward
Squidward

Squidward

This is as brave as I know how to be...
Apr 18, 2018
No matter how sound the plan made is or how committed you become to another, no one knows exactly how they will react till their finger is on the trigger so to speak.
When it falls apart you can't get angry or turn your back on them.

Wow... It's long been remarkable to me that the most impressive displays of human empathy seem to come almost exclusively from those "selfish" enough to contemplate suicide.

I'm so sorry you have to go through such a roller coaster, but I admire the grace in which you do it.

gantaigarashi

gantaigarashi

Wageslave
Aug 1, 2023
Imo, no. I'd rather die alone, don't want to involve anyone else. I was a reject in this world and I'll die as a reject, alone in a hotel room laying in the bed

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Why stop there? We should all be actively working to find ways to kill everyone, everywhere, all at once.

Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
It could be a good idea. It could also be a very bad idea. People on here could be anyone. This site is going to attract predators as well as genuine people:

Did some searching on that story. You definitely wouldn't want someone like that guy coming to finish you off!

• Informative
  • Aww..
Reactions: Forever Sleep and vak
Z-A

Z-A

Let me go
Mar 3, 2024
Only with who I love and trust very deeply and if they really wanted it. I would feel calmer and stronger and they would too. But realistically, most successful suicides are when they're solo. I think there's a reason for it ;).