• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Fl4u

Fl4u

Student
Oct 13, 2022
But weren't they operating legally in Canada? What a shame if they are really gone for good now...

H

HerculePoirot

(Frozen account)
Sep 25, 2022
Has anyone tried emailing the owner of the site ? There was an ID requirement so some folks must have his email still.
Sent an email yesterday. No answer so far.
By the way, finding the email address is easy, via https://archive.org

Reactions: self destructing
Fl4u

Fl4u

Student
Oct 13, 2022
Would I get in legal trouble if they are in legal trouble? They have my data after all

Reactions: GasMonkey
I

Interloper

Jul 23, 2021
Would I get in legal trouble if they are in legal trouble? They have my data after all
I think the worst that could happen is a welfare visit, depending on where you live and if whatever organization that went after them has shared the info with your country's police. I can't imagine anyone is getting prosecuted over this, and if I'm not mistaken there has been a wave of welfare visits on this site in the past after a vendor was taken down although I can't remember if it was SN or N.

If this ends up being some legal take-down, that is.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Fl4u
W

William01

Student
Nov 2, 2021
If they were a legal company and the transaction were all legal can't see anyone getting in trouble. That's what I'm hoping anyway because I got the SN from them. It's dated to 2026, although they say if kept sealed its stays good for a long long time.

I just googled ic canada there... and I see the first result was details of a case a family is taking to a UK court following the suicide of a family member... seems to be to shut down certain sites/options to protect vunerbale ppl ordering something. I see from Oct 22 they had like 56 days to reply (which could have been sentenced on requested). I see that amazon and ic were some of the parties furnished with copies.

Fl4u

Fl4u

Student
Oct 13, 2022
If they were a legal company and the transaction were all legal can't see anyone getting in trouble. That's what I'm hoping anyway because I got the SN from them. It's dated to 2026, although they say if kept sealed its stays good for a long long time.

I just googled ic canada there... and I see the first result was details of a case a family is taking to a UK court following the suicide of a family member... seems to be to shut down certain sites/options to protect vunerbale ppl ordering something. I see from Oct 22 they had like 56 days to reply (which could have been sentenced on requested). I see that amazon and ic were some of the parties furnished with copies.
link?

W

William01

Student
Nov 2, 2021
Am I allowed to share it on this?
Pm sent

**timeliness extended on request**

Last edited:
MidnightDream

MidnightDream

Warlock
Sep 5, 2022
Yeah, it's been down for a decent amount of time now.. I wouldn't be surprised at all if they're gone for good. However, I'm quite hopeful that given the nature of the team behind the site, that another version might pop up at some point

Reactions: HadItAll