• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

UserHussein

UserHussein

Oct 14, 2023
I used Amazon to but this exact rope ---------> link to rope

I'm wondering if it's thick enough, I intend to do a full body hanging, meaning not partial. My body is just going to be dangling.

How much does hanging hurt?

Reactions: pebpebpebpeb
pebpebpebpeb

pebpebpebpeb

i have no enemies
Apr 1, 2020
i don't know about full hanging. i would encourage you to get thicker rope, since it'll be more stable to hold your body weight.

hanging feels like your head is going to pop. your head aches, you might start to drool, and your body goes numb, for me the numbing started at my tongue and fingers.

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
That is rather thin. Anything as thick as your thumb should be good. A thicker rope reduces the pressure sensation on the skin. That is what can hurt. It will still compress the arteries.

Reactions: Ashley_1988
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Looks to be a bit too tin for full suspension. Looking at the ad for your rope and flipping through the pics of uses of the rope, I was half expecting to see a hanging persons pic too šŸ˜… I need sleep!

Reactions: restingplace