G

gatto

Jun 25, 2023
Hi! I've recently discovered the foxgloves flower and I was thinking about doing it but I wanted to know as much information about it as possible. I really don't want to miss, this time sooo yeah any advice is welcome ! 😊
Also , is there a best way to consume it?!

Last dance

Last dance

Forver 23
Aug 7, 2024
For me it would not be my first, second or third choice. I just read a scientific report regarding suicide by foxgloves flower and apperently it hurts in your stomach a lot and takes over 15 hours for you to die from it which is a bit prolonged in comparision to other alternatives. To be honest I would rather eat bitter almonds or apple seeds that contains cyanide since death would be within 10 minutes or so. Generally I think dying from poision hurts regardless of the substance.

Reactions: kilowatt and gatto
G

gatto

Jun 25, 2023
Thanks for your help! What is your first second and third choice?! Also apple seeds need to be in an isane quantity if I remember correctly!

Reactions: Last dance
Last dance

Last dance

Forver 23
Aug 7, 2024
Of course my friend, also you're correct it would only take you 250 000 apple seeds for it to work so lets forget that.

I honestly need to do more research since Im new here, but within 2 months I wont be alive...

Anyways heres my top 3 at the moment

Nr1: SN method - using sodium nitrate and a dopamine blocker. (Not painful, does its job quickly and is a well known method within the last couple of years)

Nr2: Exitbag with a gas - (Same here, non painful goes quickly and it seems like another good method.

Nr3: Hanging - (for this one I am not as convinced since there are many things that can go wrong, can be painful, could take long and make you strangle to death by suffering. Though if done correctly it goes almost within an instant)

peace and love

Reactions: gatto
G

gatto

Jun 25, 2023
Of course my friend, also you're correct it would only take you 250 000 apple seeds for it to work so lets forget that.

I honestly need to do more research since Im new here, but within 2 months I wont be alive...

Nr1: SN method - using sodium nitrate and a dopamine blocker. (Not painful, does its job quickly and is a well known method within the last couple of years)

Nr2: Exitbag with a gas - (Same here, non painful goes quickly and it seems like another good method.

Nr3: Hanging - (for this one I am not as convinced since there are many things that can go wrong, can be painful, could take long and make you strangle to death by suffering. Though if done correctly it goes almost within an instant)

peace and love
Hey sorry to bother you but I struggle to find a way to get the sn method in france and I'm pretty much lost on this forum , any tips on how to get everything? (I only found sodium nitrate for business only :/)
Thanks in advance for your answer and most of all , thanks for your infinite kindness ❤️

G

gatto

Jun 25, 2023

peace and love
Hey! I've got notified that you answered me but I can't find the answer :/ thanks for answering tho! Is there any way I can see what you posted?

Last dance

Last dance

Forver 23
Aug 7, 2024
I cant write to you for some reason
Try to private message me

Last dance

Last dance

Forver 23
Aug 7, 2024
One minute
Fatnouf and then what #numbers?
You still here?

Last edited:
Last dance

Last dance

Forver 23
Aug 7, 2024
For me it says numbers are needed idk. Just do this. Press the 3 lines in your top left here -> press your profile -> "Your account" -> privacy -> scroll down and press "start chat with me" to members
Here in this site I mean not discord

G

gatto

Jun 25, 2023
For me it says numbers are needed idk. Just do this. Press the 3 lines in your top left here -> press your profile -> "Your account" -> privacy -> scroll down and press "start chat with me" to members
Ok wait!

G

gatto

Jun 25, 2023
It was already to member, I put it on "peoples you follow" since I follow you!

Last dance

Last dance

Forver 23
Aug 7, 2024
Lol i did the same but still dont work. Just give me your instagram and i dm you

Last dance

Last dance

Forver 23
Aug 7, 2024
Do that and then write your name im gonna wait for you

Last dance

Last dance

Forver 23
Aug 7, 2024
Ofc I would want the same for me❤️🥺

EternalSkies

EternalSkies

Mar 19, 2024
I tried to suicide with foxglove in fall 2020. It was conveniently placed near my home back then. I had read a website about different plants for suicide. Unfortunately I can't find that great website anymore. It specified a lot of useful info about dying via plants.

I tried it. I was so scared. I expected to throw up and to have weird vision etc. The only thing I experienced was 9 hours after ingestion. I felt a tense feeling near my heart like stinging. I got so scared that I didn't move a muscle for one hour. It felt like when I moved it got worse and I think I may have died if I moved. Digitoxin or whatever it is called supposedly make the blood or something not be able to move through the heart or something. From what I can tell that is what I experienced. Although I expected much worse effects. I noticed for a 1-2 weeks my heartrate was slower. I tried running a couple of times to induce a heart attack but it didn't work. Running was easier than usual. For up to 2 weeks I felt a stinging feeling in my heart area, but to a lesser extent.

I could tell my body was flushing the toxins out. Because 3-9 hours later. I peed a lot more than usual for no reason. It seems like my body was good at filtering it out

I then tried ingesting it 3-4 more times. But it didn't have the same effect for me anymore. The final try I decided to wait and give life another try. I still have those leafs left. First I made tea out of it 2 times. Then I made it into an omelet. I was scared every time. But I didn't die. Not sure what would happen if I tried now

The first time I made tea out of it. I included both flowers and leafs. It is said leafs are more poisonous, but I can't help but think for my plant it was the opposite.

G

gatto

Jun 25, 2023
I tried to suicide with foxglove in fall 2020. It was conveniently placed near my home back then. I had read a website about different plants for suicide. Unfortunately I can't find that great website anymore. It specified a lot of useful info about dying via plants.

I tried it. I was so scared. I expected to throw up and to have weird vision etc. The only thing I experienced was 9 hours after ingestion. I felt a tense feeling near my heart like stinging. I got so scared that I didn't move a muscle for one hour. It felt like when I moved it got worse and I think I may have died if I moved. Digitoxin or whatever it is called supposedly make the blood or something not be able to move through the heart or something. From what I can tell that is what I experienced. Although I expected much worse effects. I noticed for a 1-2 weeks my heartrate was slower. I tried running a couple of times to induce a heart attack but it didn't work. Running was easier than usual. For up to 2 weeks I felt a stinging feeling in my heart area, but to a lesser extent.

I could tell my body was flushing the toxins out. Because 3-9 hours later. I peed a lot more than usual for no reason. It seems like my body was good at filtering it out

I then tried ingesting it 3-4 more times. But it didn't have the same effect for me anymore. The final try I decided to wait and give life another try. I still have those leafs left. First I made tea out of it 2 times. Then I made it into an omelet. I was scared every time. But I didn't die. Not sure what would happen if I tried now

The first time I made tea out of it. I included both flowers and leafs. It is said leafs are more poisonous, but I can't help but think for my plant it was the opposite.
Thanks for sharing your experience! It seems too hazardous, I'll try the sn method I think!

EternalSkies

EternalSkies

Mar 19, 2024
What I experienced wasn't painful. I didn't feel as much as I thought I would. Im guessing maybe I would have needed more leaves.
I had 2 big leafs in most attempts. As I had read that would be enough from scientific reports of people trying to die with foxglove or accidentally mistakign kale for foxglove. A few grams should have been enough from what I remember. So I figured two huge leafs would be enough