• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
I mean D was making bank off of N. If that's just one guy on dw selling sodium nitrite at like 200-300$ that can potentially be lucrative
Really? It could be but for how long though is the question.

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
Really? It could be but for how long though is the question.
Yeah I mean D was selling it for 750 a bottle when it costs like 30$ tops. He was probably paying off the Cartel as well lol.

Reactions: Goku Black
sanction

sanction

sanctioned
Mar 15, 2019
correct me if I am wrong but I have checked recently and I think fentanyl is banned. There was carfentanyl on one of the markets but at a price of 3000$ I think in bulk minimum. Regardless of that there are powerful analogies of fentanyl such as nitazenes that are sold there from China. Still no sn though

Research nitazenes(isotonitazene, protonitazene etc) they are supposedly more powerful than fent and are sold there
Did you know carfentanil is CRAZILY deadly. If you were to fill up just a SOCCER BALL size worth of it, it is already enough to kill almost an entire country of people. Thats how deadly it is lol

I read somewhere, just 1 kilogram of it is enough to wipe out half of Canada

Imagine if we just consume a single teaspoon of it. It will be INSTANT goodbye

CheekyPhobia

CheekyPhobia

Reasonless, well it stands to reason...
Aug 1, 2022
Is fentanyl really even accesible for those with no connection to the criminal sphere? Seems like its impossible to get.

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
Is fentanyl really even accesible for those with no connection to the criminal sphere? Seems like its impossible to get.
If you go on skid row you can probably find it. Any homeless encampment will probably have it. After all, plenty of people die from it every year

nozomu

nozomu

Global Mod // will i wiN my recovery arc
Nov 28, 2022
I mean D was making bank off of N. If that's just one guy on dw selling sodium nitrite at like 200-300$ that can potentially be lucrative
I think you severely overestimate the demand for suicidal substances versus how much more lucrative, from a dealer's perspective, it would be to sell substances that offer repeat customers. Also, storage of SN is a shorter shelf life and more temperamental than most drugs. Even KL, who was the "SN Kingpin" only sold about 1200 orders over the span of several years. That's nothing compared to what distributors of substances of abuse can make on DNM, a reputable vendor could easily sell that in a month-- bulk orders of expensive substances. "Making bank" needs to be a reliable income for these people to so severely break the law. It isn't just some occasional large purchases, it has to be enough to sustain a lifestyle. Likely the sellers of N like D and M and A, they were cartel members doing a small "side hustle" but even so, N is a drug of abuse and not just a suicide agent

Plus, most DNMs explicitly ban sales of poisons and there is genuinely no recreational reason to touch SN due to its lethality.

Basically: one of the only places on the Internet where SN is considered an important substance is this website. There is quite literally no reason to peddle it on a DNM , especially given the high profile case with KL right now.

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
Plus, most DNMs explicitly ban sales of poisons and there is genuinely no recreational reason to touch SN due to its lethality.
This makes sense. There just isn't a reason for something like SN to be sold on the net since there's no recreational use for it. A lucrative scheme that can make profit that can be repeat business for years.

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
I think you severely overestimate the demand for suicidal substances versus how much more lucrative, from a dealer's perspective, it would be to sell substances that offer repeat customers. Also, storage of SN is a shorter shelf life and more temperamental than most drugs. Even KL, who was the "SN Kingpin" only sold about 1200 orders over the span of several years. That's nothing compared to what distributors of substances of abuse can make on DNM, a reputable vendor could easily sell that in a month-- bulk orders of expensive substances. "Making bank" needs to be a reliable income for these people to so severely break the law. It isn't just some occasional large purchases, it has to be enough to sustain a lifestyle. Likely the sellers of N like D and M and A, they were cartel members doing a small "side hustle" but even so, N is a drug of abuse and not just a suicide agent

Basically: one of the only places on the Internet where SN is considered an important substance is this website. There is quite literally no reason to peddle it on a DNM , especially given the high profile case with KL right now.
I thought sn shelf life is at least 3 years am I wrong? Is that considered short compared to N?

nozomu

nozomu

Global Mod // will i wiN my recovery arc
Nov 28, 2022
I thought sn shelf life is at least 3 years am I wrong? Is that considered short compared to N?
2-3 years. N if stored correctly is indefinite, but PN confirmed at least 20.

Talvikki

Talvikki

Warlock
Nov 18, 2021
PN says that SN, when properly sealed, stays good for decades.