• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

SmellyRat

SmellyRat

Arcanist
Nov 5, 2018
Can't drink 20g of sea salt in 50ml of water without vomiting due to the taste of it, but eating 20g of sea salt is easy and doesn't cause gag reflex.

My question is since my SN is rock solid would eating 20g, and then drinking 50ml of water to flush it down be just as effective?

Last edited:
Reactions: som1, Noodlebug and Jumper Geo
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
it should be but you could actually have more of a chance at throwing it up i think. the problem isnt so much your gag reflux as much as it is your body going "OMG ITS GOING TO KILL US GET IT OUT"

Reactions: Fthis, AutoTap, LastFlowers and 3 others
AngelGirl

AngelGirl

Cat
May 18, 2019
It would be just as effective because SN dissolves very quickly whereas it takes so much more time relatively to actually get the nitrite anion to start working in your system.
Although I don't see how taking it without dissolving it first would be any easier.

Reactions: Ghost2211 and SmellyRat
M

maybepossiblyithink

Oct 22, 2020
I think it would make the process harder since you'd have to chew. Drinking/gulping it down is faster. But I understand that throwing up ruins the whole point.

Reactions: LastFlowers and SmellyRat
SmellyRat

SmellyRat

Arcanist
Nov 5, 2018
It would be just as effective because SN dissolves very quickly whereas it takes so much more time relatively to actually get the nitrite anion to start working in your system.
Although I don't see how taking it without dissolving it first would be any easier.

That's why i'm thinking eating 20g then drinking 50ml with meto 1 hour before and letting my stomach dissolve it might be the way.

it should be but you could actually have more of a chance at throwing it up i think. the problem isnt so much your gag reflux as much as it is your body going "OMG ITS GOING TO KILL US GET IT OUT"

I can't even drink it to get it into my stomach without instinctively throwing up due to the horrible taste. Eating salt isn't a problem, but drinking it with water is.

I think it would make the process harder since you'd have to chew. Drinking/gulping it down is faster. But I understand that throwing up ruins the whole point.

Just to clarify it's the salty liquid taste that causes a strong gag reflex vomiting.

Last edited:
Reactions: AutoTap and Meditation guide
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
Can't drink 20g of sea salt in 50ml of water without vomiting due to the taste of it, but eating 20g of sea salt is easy and doesn't cause gag reflex.

My question is since my SN is rock solid would eating 20g, and then drinking 50ml of water to flush it down be just as effective?

I came up with a couple of different way's to consume SN let me know what you think, in your stomach they will soon mix..

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...n-easy-and-cheap-solution-not-capsules.36248/

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/posts/702642/

SN and Protanolol information

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/propranolol-dosage-for-sn.42878/

Cheers

Geo

• Love
Reactions: AngelGirl and SmellyRat
SmellyRat

SmellyRat

Arcanist
Nov 5, 2018
I came up with a couple of different way's to consume SN let me know what you think, in your stomach they will soon mix..

Cheers

Geo

Thanks Geo. I appreciate your creative ways to get SN down.

My SN is rock solid due no anticaking agent, and i haven't opened it at all so i'll probably end up breaking down 20g into small peices and eating it fast then drink 50ml of water to help it dissolve. Maybe the absorption rate might be abit slower, but if drinking salty liquid taste makes me gag instantly then its better then nothing.

Reactions: Jumper Geo