• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

LonelyHopelessDude

LonelyHopelessDude

Student
Dec 17, 2019
If you are a girl, I would really like to have a date with you.
At this point I would've accepted a date with anybody but unfortunately I'm a dude

• Love
Reactions: Secrets1, not.happy201, voyager and 1 other person
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Different people want different things from our deaths, and the various methods express assorted things. @LonelyHopelessDude, if I want to go in a painful way that's rich with symbolism (and is eminently bad-ass too), then seppuku may be for me. But I'd need to be reasonably sure (as in not delusional) that I'd manage to take at least a couple of steps toward disembowelling myself. Merely stabbing myself in the abdomen wouldn't be the same.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: not.happy201 and LonelyHopelessDude
W

WallsClosingInn

Dec 8, 2019
It's hard to determine whether you're actually serious or not.
I was also thinking this.I mean if you were really thinking about this method,why would you ask ppl here about it,like they have experience with it or something?Why would you not use google to find all the information you want...

RealLostSoul

RealLostSoul

once rock bottom, always rock bottom
Oct 11, 2019
Did research for you and the answer is no. The primary thing is that another dude chops your head off. Most people didn't even stab themselves and let the executioner do the job. The stabbing in the abdomen thing is just a traditional ritual because they believe that there is the main body chakra or something. For the ritual the dying person is not allowed to show any facial expression during the process. However, it didn't matter if they actually stabbed their stomach, stabbed it and cut it open entirely or only touched the knife and then gave the signal to be decapitated. Weird right? It was only about them dying with no expression or showing pain reactions. (And the executioner had to leave the head sticked to the body by a bit for whatever reason but whatever).
If you stab yourself in the abdomen, you probably will die due to damaging the aorta in front of the spine but it definitely is unsafe and very painful. If you manage to cut open the aorta however, you might be unconscious rapidly due to instant loss of blood pressure.
would still not recommend though.

• Love
Reactions: not.happy201, Nemeshisu, voyager and 2 others
LonelyHopelessDude

LonelyHopelessDude

Student
Dec 17, 2019
Did research for you and the answer is no. The primary thing is that another dude chops your head off. Most people didn't even stab themselves and let the executioner do the job. The stabbing in the abdomen thing is just a traditional ritual because they believe that there is the main body chakra or something. For the ritual the dying person is not allowed to show any facial expression during the process. However, it didn't matter if they actually stabbed their stomach, stabbed it and cut it open entirely or only touched the knife and then gave the signal to be decapitated. Weird right? It was only about them dying with no expression or showing pain reactions. (And the executioner had to leave the head sticked to the body by a bit for whatever reason but whatever).
If you stab yourself in the abdomen, you probably will die due to damaging the aorta in front of the spine but it definitely is unsafe and very painful. If you manage to cut open the aorta however, you might be unconscious rapidly due to instant loss of blood pressure.
would still not recommend though.
Thank you very much for the informations you gave me and responding seriously to my thread

Reactions: RealLostSoul
A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
In terms of painlessness? Fuck no!
I think it'd less survivable than SN, though.
But then again, humans have been documented surviving shit like shotgun to the face, so don't cite me on that one.
0/10, would not recommend!

• Love
Reactions: LonelyHopelessDude
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I don't think I'd want to go out in that manner, it seems too painful, especially when stabbing oneself in the abdomen. I could see it being honorable in ancient, feudal Japan, and why people do it, but it's not for me. I think if you are kind to yourself, then you do owe it to yourself to have a more comfortable death, but ultimately, it is up to you whatever way you choose to go. I personally just wouldn't do that because I am pain averse and don't like to feel a lot of pain (or pain in general).

• Love
Reactions: not.happy201 and LonelyHopelessDude
LonelyHopelessDude

LonelyHopelessDude

Student
Dec 17, 2019
I don't think I'd want to go out in that manner, it seems too painful, especially when stabbing oneself in the abdomen. I could see it being honorable in ancient, feudal Japan, and why people do it, but it's not for me. I think if you are kind to yourself, then you do owe it to yourself to have a more comfortable death, but ultimately, it is up to you whatever way you choose to go. I personally just wouldn't do that because I am pain averse and don't like to feel a lot of pain (or pain in general).
I realised too that the pain would be to big to handle.
After thinking about it it was a stupid question

• Hugs
Reactions: Soul
N

not.happy201

Dec 20, 2019
I would never be able to do it myself.. Unless I was forced to. For example, someone could abduct me, and say to me "Stab yourself in the stomach, and bleed out to death, or we will torture you for weeks and then we will stab you in the stomach."

However, I understand how you wish to give more meaning to your death. Maybe consider doing something meaningful or something symbolic, before or after drinking SN? Maybe this could affect the nature or the world, but not necessarily humans.. For example, attach to your body a small bag of apple seeds, and have a suicide note which says that you want to be buried with this bag. After your funeral, maybe, an apple tree will grow from your grave :D

• Love
Reactions: Soul, LonelyHopelessDude and Nemeshisu
LonelyHopelessDude

LonelyHopelessDude

Student
Dec 17, 2019
I would never be able to do it myself.. Unless I was forced to. For example, someone could abduct me, and say to me "Stab yourself in the stomach, and bleed out to death, or we will torture you for weeks and then we will stab you in the stomach."

However, I understand how you wish to give more meaning to your death. Maybe consider doing something meaningful or something symbolic, before or after drinking SN? Maybe this could affect the nature or the world, but not necessarily humans.. For example, attach to your body a small bag of apple seeds, and have a suicide note which says that you want to be buried with this bag. After your funeral, maybe, an apple tree will grow from your grave :D
What a lovely thing, thanks for your message :hug::hug:
I will consider it

Reactions: Soul
Starrywaters

Starrywaters

Dec 10, 2019
Gosh... I have no idea if this is a serious consideration for you or not but I doubt I would ever want to go out that way. With this method the most likely cause of death would be exsanguination as most people (particularly on their own) would be unlikely to hit a major artery to allow for a quicker bleed - nerves, anxiety over the actual act not to mention actually cutting deeply into the body is harder than it might appear.

You would be far more likely to bleed slowly to death and that in itself must be quite painful.

• Love
Reactions: LonelyHopelessDude
T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
technically you can do seppuku alone, but it would be a lot more painful. and also, it would be quite difficult to hide a katana.
It's not done with a katana. They used a shorter kind of katana called " tantō " (6-12 inches).

Last edited:
Nem

Nem

Drs suck mega ass!
Sep 3, 2018
A friend of a friend ended their lives exactly like this. They shoved a knife into their stomach and bled to death, their child walked into the bedroom and saw them full of blood. They said it was gruesome
Peace/hugs

• Wow
Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust
T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
A friend of a friend ended their lives exactly like this. They shoved a knife into their stomach and bled to death, their child walked into the bedroom and saw them full of blood. They said it was gruesome
Peace/hugs
Wow. Too painful. I love Samurai's ideal of ending their lives because of dishonour but the method is too painful.

• Hugs
Reactions: Nem