Painless_end

Painless_end

Life is too difficult for me
Oct 11, 2019
If death is predestined then what is the point of attempting CTB multiple times

But if death is predestined then so also are the other things also predestined like how our brains fail us, how we fail at life etc ?

I think it's always better to assume that nothing is predestined, whether you want to CTB or not.

I guess just try to live ..... or not. To each their own.

Reactions: Soul
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
I think it would be interesting if we all came stamped with an expiration date. It would make so many things so much simpler.

Reactions: Matthias_k and Painless_end
SpottedPanda

SpottedPanda

I'm all about coffee and cigarettes
Jul 24, 2019
I don't believe in destiny whatsoever. There are even those who don't believe in free will. If it were that simple, I feel as though I could just relax, and let the chips fall where they may, in every scenario, but I suspect I might become catatonic, as though some kind of pseudo enlightened master.

Reactions: Painless_end and Dreamless Sleep
SipSop

SipSop

Arcanist
May 7, 2020

But if death is predestined then so also are the other things also predestined like how our brains fail us, how we fail at life etc ?

I think it's always better to assume that nothing is predestined, whether you want to CTB or not.

Life it is, in my opinion, predestined.
The trick is to not think about it too much. Because whrn you tryt to predict what will happen next you will waste time and figure out that you do not have enough data to control and know every dynamic that happens.
Everything is fixed in stone, even if it doesn't look like it.
Is this helpful? Not really. Is a cool fact but because you can control little part of ehat is happening you have to stick to cobtrolling what is in front of you.
If you have motivation and strenght to do it.

Reactions: Painless_end
KLUF

KLUF

Jun 16, 2020
I think nothing is destined. "Everything happens for a reason" is utter bullshit used to trick people into thinking there's some ultimate purpose in living whereas there's none. Everyone finds their own.

Reactions: Painless_end and SipSop
SipSop

SipSop

Arcanist
May 7, 2020
I think nothing is destined. "Everything happens for a reason" is utter bullshit used to trick people into thinking there's some ultimate purpose in living whereas there's none. Everyone finds their own.
Is like, you attach meaning to happens to you after it happened to you.
Rationalisation.

Reactions: Painless_end
B

Brokenwithbpd

Mage
Jun 15, 2020

I believe as a Christian that we have our own free will
So nothing is predestined

GravityUtilizer

GravityUtilizer

Born to lose
May 22, 2020
I've just finished Dark on Netflix so it's not a good time to ask me.

A

AnxietyAttack44

I just wanna go to my husband already.
Jun 5, 2020
Death is predestined, we all die. If ctb is our way to go, then it is predestined as our way of death as well, otherwise we will fail the attempt.

Thats what i believe.