• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

n1ghtm4r3

Jun 13, 2024
I know that running your car in a closed garage produces carbon monoxide, does anyone know if it would be enough to just turn on the car and sit and wait? The hope is I'd just fall asleep and never wake up, but I don't know if my car would produce enough to make that happen. My car is a late 90's Mercedes, so I was just wondering if anyone could provide insight to whether it might produce enough to ctb.

D

DeIetedUser4739

Apr 21, 2024
If it has a catalytic converter it will greatly reduce the CO levels, you can unbolt it before it but it'll make the car very loud and your neighbours might call the cops.

Reactions: Forveleth
DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
I have heard of it working but not in a long time. Maybe b4 catalytic converters.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Apparently, pro-golfer Grayson Murray recently did just this and successfully ctb. I don't know, though. All the facts may not be public, yet. Apparently, he started his late model, high-end vehicle in his garage and succumbed to the CO in an upstairs bedroom. I'm waiting on more details to come out. I think, maybe, there was more than CO at play here, like maybe he took something else, too. Newer cars don't produce nearly as much CO as pre-catalytic converter cars. I wouldn't try it with your car. Too much risk for failure. There are better ways for CO CTB.

Reactions: thebelljarrr