N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Noone ever called me out for that. I only do it seldomly though because I know if this is used too often it can be annoying. Sometimes I put a lot of effort in a thread and barely anyone notices it. I am also a main poster who invests a lot of time in it. In general I try to avoid being an attention whore because this place comes with difficult ethical dilemmas. For example how much of my time should be dedicated to my needs and how much for the needs of others. Many people told me they like my threads and they are distracted by their sorrows or they use the time reading my threads to reflect about themselves. So I hope posting my threads is a win-win situation for both sides.

Especially when I am curious about replies, votes or reactions I bump threads. Or when I put a lot of time into it and I still feel the same the next days. Sometimes I add an update with additional thoughts about the topic to the thread.

So how questionable is it to bump one's own threads from time to time?

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Adûnâi, Emi and Valky
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I've only really seen people do that when they are trying to get their method question answered which is understandable as the only reason why many people come here in the first place is to find out information about suicide methods and threads can easily get buried.

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi
Valky

Valky

Petulant Child
Apr 4, 2023
even our dear admin is, there is nothing wrong with it.

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi and Emi